Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 85

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 63139 times)

SirAston

• Bay Watcher
  • Mage Lord in a Lonely Storm
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 2: White Fields / Temple Garden
« Reply #525 on: January 21, 2022, 07:56:55 pm »

"Well, Marc'heg Gwer did make fun of me when I'm wallowing in negative thought, or give in to destructive urges. Maybe that's why he's quiet because I decided to join the Helper's Club in the end."
"While I don't fear of becoming an Akuma, he did mention he'd be lurking, to take over if I ever become too boring for him to observe me..."

Yui was in thought for a moment while looking at Mori.

"... Just a hunch, but... Considering Kasuga-san has no trouble with his inner demon, and knowing him just enough to have an idea about who he is... ... Sawatari-san, are you... honest with yourself... or anyone...?"

She immediately shook her head.

"Oh, forget what I've said, that's silly!"
"L-let's help Sakurajima-san! We wasted enough time already!"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 21, 2022, 09:18:41 pm »

"Trust me, Fantomas would want nothing more than for me to admit who I am deep down." Mori muttered "And that's why I could never do that. I will never accept that he's right."

He shook his head.

"No, we'll probably not figure this out ourselves. Let's just wait until we can ask one of the more experienced Kaijins. In the mean time, we'll work on Sakurajima's task and manipulating Kazami into giving us more information."
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 09:47:59 pm by Smoke Mirrors »
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 22, 2022, 11:07:29 am »

"So we're supposed to be helping cheer up Tadano, right?" Misa asks the other two individuals in her group. "Do we know where he is?"
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 22, 2022, 06:41:53 pm »

Shiro resisted the urge to respond with "I'm never okay." There was something more urgent in what she said to deal with, anyway. She thought she'd done a good enough job hiding it - Mishima hadn't noticed, after all.
"Tired? No. Not any more than usual." Her eyes narrowed slightly, which probably didn't help with the thing she was about to address. "And what's with that description? You make me sound terrifying." That was an actual issue, given she was trying to not look like someone who would rough you up at school.

"I might be exaggerating a little~  Though you're kinda doing it again now..."

Aika shrugged.

"I always assumed it was one of those old-money-slash-nobility things. Y'know, the old 'you're basically rabble, why do you think you can talk to me' thing.  Just, like.  Angrier."

"Then again... maybe I'm just making assumptions.  I'm pretty sure I've seen it before, but maybe I've just started overinterpreting things.  I could be convincing myself I picked that stuff out 'cuz I happen to know your secret~"

"Who can say?"

Unlurking Sentinel

• Bay Watcher
  • 6e 6f 74 20 61 20 72 6f 62 6f 74
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 22, 2022, 06:48:32 pm »

Evidently, he had went too far in the opposite direction, and was too subtle in telling Akitsuki that he didn't want to be involved with this. Frustrated, he returned to his default firmness out of habit.

Why are you conveying this to me? I am not part of the Helper's Club. I am the student council treasurer.

Matters outside of school are something else, but in regards to your club, do not expect any favoritism from me.
01101110 01101111 01110000 01100101 00101100 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100110 01101001 01101110 01101001 01110100 01100101 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100

Final Fantasy Emblem on Forums

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #530 on: January 22, 2022, 06:52:37 pm »

"Secret-!" She cut herself off before she could raise too much of a fuss.
"Did they publish an article in the newspaper about me without me noticing? Give me a break. . ."
"Look, I don't know what kind of rumors you're hearing about me, but don't go spreading them around."
"And honestly, that's probably the right impression. If you're talking to me, you're dealing with the Akari clan, and if that's too much for you, you shouldn't waste my time."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 22, 2022, 06:56:18 pm »

Saya drags Mildred and Misa over to the cafeteria.
"Alright, keep your eyes peeled, guys. We need to find Miyazono in here. He made the request, so we should probbaly hear what they have to say first, yeah?"
After a bit, Masaru receives a response.
Do you not want to help Tadano-kun? He's also part of the student council. I think he'd appreciate it if his reliable senpai helped him out. Even though you're, uh, younger.

Akihiko just gives Mori a look of "do you see what I mean yet?" before sighing.
"Or, you know, we could wait and see what he gives us. The priority is Sakurajima, but if Kazami-senpai gives us anything..."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 06:44:19 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: January 22, 2022, 07:00:53 pm »

"Yes, I know Sakurajima is the priority. I was the one arguing for her case to take priority," Mori replied "But do you want me to try to get information out of someone or not? That's basically my thing."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 22, 2022, 07:08:33 pm »

"Secret-!" She cut herself off before she could raise too much of a fuss.
"Did they publish an article in the newspaper about me without me noticing? Give me a break. . ."
"Look, I don't know what kind of rumors you're hearing about me, but don't go spreading them around."
"And honestly, that's probably the right impression. If you're talking to me, you're dealing with the Akari clan, and if that's too much for you, you shouldn't waste my time."

"....Eh?"

"I mean, I was there, Akari-san...  The kaijin?  You beating the crud out of some of Saya-chan's mental trauma onibi things?  You went kinda wild there."

"What did you think I was talking about?"

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #534 on: January 22, 2022, 07:11:54 pm »

". . . right. Nothing. Forget I said anything, if you know what's good for you."
"I don't know what that thing has to do with how I look at school, either."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 22, 2022, 07:14:26 pm »

"Yes, Sawatari, it's also my thing. Contrary to popular belief, I actually DID my job as part of the newspaper. Before they kicked me out over Sasanuma."
You can hear Kanna's voice around the corner.
"Hey! Are you guys coming or what?"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 22, 2022, 07:25:44 pm »

"Here's the thing, Kasuga, I've been stealing people's secrets for much longer than you have, and I'm much better at it." Mori replied, "Who do you think cleared your name after Sasanuma?"

Without waiting for a reply, Mori ran off towards Kanna.

"Coming! Geez, we just needed a moment to discuss some things."

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 22, 2022, 08:14:49 pm »

". . . right. Nothing. Forget I said anything, if you know what's good for you."
"I don't know what that thing has to do with how I look at school, either."

"Like I said, it might've just been me imagining stuff based on how you acted then..."

"And anyway, what's this 'if I know what's good for me' stuff?  Is your family supposed to be a clan of yakuza, or something?"

Aika puffed up her cheeks, giving Shiro a good glare.  It wasn't especially intimidating, perhaps, but the idol did seem a bit miffed.

"Sure, I'm not exactly from some old rich landholder clan or anything.  Grandma would probably laugh at that idea.  But of all the people in this school, do you really think I'm the one who's not used to dealing with big name types?"

"Besides, it's the twenty-first century; you don't need to be weird about this stuff."

"So... if I WAS right, maybe it'd be a good idea to relax a little?  At least around your classmates?"
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 08:29:00 pm by Lucus Casius »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #538 on: January 22, 2022, 08:37:43 pm »

"Are you going to pin me to the wall based on how I say everything? I'm just telling you not to poke around in my life. And where do you get off accusing us of being yakuza? Criminals aren't the only people with power around."
"See, this kind of thing is why I can't relax. People are always listening and getting weird impressions." Despite what she was saying, Shiro almost seemed to deflate. "Plus I've got more than just the twenty first century to think about. The Akari have been around for a long time, and not one of us is keen to forget that." The way she spoke, it almost sounded like the line was rehearsed.
GM of Trespassers V2.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 22, 2022, 09:10:13 pm »

"Are you going to pin me to the wall based on how I say everything? I'm just telling you not to poke around in my life. And where do you get off accusing us of being yakuza? Criminals aren't the only people with power around."
"See, this kind of thing is why I can't relax. People are always listening and getting weird impressions." Despite what she was saying, Shiro almost seemed to deflate. "Plus I've got more than just the twenty first century to think about. The Akari have been around for a long time, and not one of us is keen to forget that." The way she spoke, it almost sounded like the line was rehearsed.

"..."

"Why?"
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 85