Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35

Author Topic: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 8 [10/10]  (Read 21519 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 8 [10/10]
« Reply #435 on: February 23, 2022, 03:02:35 am »

After extensive conversation with a screaming yonic seashell, Shinka also prototypes the following:
Name: Metarugia
Traits:
 + Flesh robots: Despite being made of meat, metarugia have interchangeable parts and could pop working pieces off a corpse to replace their own damaged limbs.
 + Nuclear-armed: In emergencies, metarugia's words are backed by nuclear weapons.
 - Clearly designated weak points: All metarugia have some particular weak point which is clearly highlighted by its entire design. This differs from individual to individual.
Description:
The metarugia are huge walking flesh robots that stomp around and eat, occasionally stopping either to fight to the death or to mate in incredibly messy and unappealing fashion. They are about as smart as elephants, but capable of more extensive tool use. They are also edible.
Competition act.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 23, 2022, 03:10:41 am »

The Flesh Conch of Screaming croons soft comforting lullabies as it slowly precipitates the idea of Metarugia from snot, bass and raw competitive spirit. A small lake of drool begins to form under the noisy godling as they think of how delicious the mortals will taste once they're done cooking.

Add Flesh and Music to the Metarugia
Name: Metarugia
Traits:
 + Flesh robots: Despite being made of meat, metarugia have interchangeable parts and could pop working pieces off a corpse to replace their own damaged limbs.
 + Nuclear-armed: In emergencies, metarugia's words are backed by nuclear weapons.
 - Clearly designated weak points: All metarugia have some particular weak point which is clearly highlighted by its entire design. This differs from individual to individual.
Description:
The metarugia are huge walking flesh robots that stomp around and eat, occasionally stopping either to fight to the death or to mate in incredibly messy and unappealing fashion. They are about as smart as elephants, but capable of more extensive tool use. They are also edible.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2022, 11:29:30 am by Demonic Spoon »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 23, 2022, 03:49:33 am »

The Flesh Conch of Sceaming wails in contemplation.

"HUNGRYEATEATpopulateMetarugiapropagatespreadsowseedsHARVESTFOODFOODFOODHUNGRY"

Timely intervention by the Faceless Prince (target: 18, roll: 14) has sent the Great House of Cancer splashing into the Endless Blue, and a fiery bolt by Shinka has seared away the Flesh Shrine despite the Flesh Conch of Screaming's warping of fate (target: 14, roll: 9).
The Flesh Conch of Screaming attempts to body-slam the Forest of Glass and Steel onto Yamayunqa.

Propose that Night reserves be public again because this is annoying.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 04:23:58 am by Demonic Spoon »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 23, 2022, 08:39:54 am »

The Flesh Conch of Screaming attempts to body-slam the Forest of Glass and Steel onto Yamayunqa.
Stop that-
The Faceless Prince attempts to restrain the Flesh Conch from throwing pieces of the Old World at Yamayunqa.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 23, 2022, 09:30:55 am »

"Twi, shall we instantiate the Sermin?"
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 23, 2022, 05:49:10 pm »

C’thun spends a madness act to invert the anti corruption into something beneficial for it.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 23, 2022, 05:57:51 pm »

C’thun spends a madness act to invert the anti corruption into something beneficial for it.
The Faceless Prince sees C'thun's activities and sighs. They walk over, grab C'thun by the shoulder, and pull them aside.
Listen, a word of advice on investments. You're getting caught up in plans that none of the other divinities want to see going through, and are willing to spend Acts on preventing. Trying to force these failed plots through is, ultimately, throwing good Acts after bad. What's done is done, and you're not getting the sunk costs back. Remember, as much as you enjoy it, you're not a Corruption god - you're a god of Madness and Creation.
Why not invest in arranging for mad artists and the like to start popping up? Make some things that can't be explained rationally? You're not going to be able to steal souls by force, but that doesn't mean you can't win hearts and minds in other ways. There's smarter ways to get what you're looking for.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2022, 06:13:45 pm by Glass »

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 24, 2022, 07:06:31 am »

You know what? That makes sense. I am still trying to get rid of the anti corruption, but once that is gone, I will do what you suggest.

Harvey, if you let me get rid of your crazy anti corruption, we won’t have to fight.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 24, 2022, 07:48:46 am »

You know what? That makes sense. I am still trying to get rid of the anti corruption, but once that is gone, I will do what you suggest.

Harvey, if you let me get rid of your crazy anti corruption, we won’t have to fight.
Following several minutes of incoherent wailing and mild hiccups, the Flesh Conch of Screaming states through invasively intimate slobbering that they will withdraw support for Anti-Corruption if C'Thun damages or deprives any of the properties, holdings or agents of the Faceless Prince or Shinka.

"SMASHSMASHSMASH!"
« Last Edit: February 25, 2022, 12:05:29 am by Demonic Spoon »

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 24, 2022, 10:07:43 am »

Listen, I simply do not want your flesh-stuff around my regions, and especially not right on top of my Monument. I don’t mind their existence, and you will note that your House of Cancer is still very much extant.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 24, 2022, 02:55:34 pm »

Following several minutes of incoherent wailing and mild hiccups, the Flesh Conch of Screaming states through invasively intimate slobbering that they will withdraw support for Anti-Corruption if C'Thun damages or deprives any of the properties, holdings or agents of the Faceless Prince or Shinka.

"SMASHSMASHSMASH!"
Dude I just made you flesh tanks. I thought we were cool, bro.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 24, 2022, 04:10:22 pm »

"Hmm, what to do. I have all the regions created, but I still have that artifact that needs finishing."
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 04:28:23 pm by TricMagic »

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 25, 2022, 12:06:59 am »

"SMASHSMASHSMASH!"
Dude I just made you flesh tanks. I thought we were cool, bro.
The Flesh Conch of Screaming wobbles disturbingly for a moment as various mouths blabber and blather before tuning into coherence

"eAthUnGRYthatSTRuetrUEtruEiwILLwithDRAWthaToFFErOFFeroffEREATEAT!"

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 25, 2022, 07:35:43 am »

Is there a way we could end this conflict nicely? Fleshy offered me a deal, and I kinda need to accept to further my plans. But they only told me to help, not do. Is that okay with you Faceless?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
Re: Panopticotheon IC: Turn 7 [10/10]
« Reply #449 on: February 25, 2022, 01:23:58 pm »

Spoiler: Sermin (click to show/hide)
Contribute Freedom Act to prototype Sermin.

Support the Drift King in an epic pokemon battle against the Singing Flesh! There can be only one king of the driftlands!
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 35