Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 15848 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Webadict: from that trio I would be more inclined to vote Knight currently until I get more of a response from them.
I agree. I'm not really sure on a reevaluation and want to see more.

Response for what?

It’s D1. This is the time for trolling and fun before everyone reverts to tryhard mode.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile

Somehow, lynching Knightwing first in a Knightwing-themed game seems a little unkind.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile

The main issue here is that we'd lose by day 2 if I kill someone and they aren't mafia. We'd be down to 2/2 in an instant. Assuming Jack's actually balanced things, we're fine. Particularly if there is an SK.

Jack, should you be lynched? Also, what happens if mafia equals town but town/SK can still "win"?

This vote will NOT be counted, because I'm the Mod.  :P

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile

Maximum Spin: what would your response to Webadict's question be?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Unvote

Webadict: from that trio I would be more inclined to vote Knight currently until I get more of a response from them. I can buy Toony being town and Spin trying to work around our apparent loose cannon means is at least useful to the town. Can you explain the logic behind your trios?
Ummm...

I proooobably could.

In that group, it's either Jim or you if there's scum, but I'm not willing to say it's you yet.  I tend to think it's Jim no matter what, so there's that, but Jim kinda has his blase face on, so I'm not sure it's him either.

So, from there, there's 3 people left:  ToonyMan, Maximum Spin, and Knightwing.  Of those, I have ToonyMan the most likely to be Town because it's easier for me in terms of how hard I have to try, but Max + Knightwing also sounds hilarious as a team concept.

And that's it!

The reason why I think it's Maximum Spin is that I feel like he moves more carefully on the ToonyMan + web interactions.  I think he's always willing to vote out one of us to prove the other is scum in his eyes, but he also does this weird dance on telling everyone in coded language about everything which he tends to avoid doing as scum.  How serious is that accusation?  Not very.  Just me going off of my brain.

As for Knightwing...  Well, it's ALWAYS Knightwing when he says a certain phrase.  I actually started writing a bot that categorizes and identifies structural patterns in scum and Town are you actually fucking reading this horseshit I'm making up I just think it's Knightwing, lol.  Also, I think Knightwing is the most likely person to be Max's partner.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Toony: Your instincts say that letting a vig Tric survive is a guaranteed town loss. You believe Tric's claim of having a vig role. You (presumably) don't want to town to lose. You are ok with Tric surviving anyway. What am I missing here?
I'm positive Tric would throw as town and lose us the game. Regardless, I'm not going to vote someone I think is more likely town than others. Plus to add to what Max said, things can happen at night.

PPE:
@Web:
You already know Tric is going to shoot me.
... Yeah, okay, if you're Town, you're absolutely right.

Although, I'm in the "Vote TricMagic even if he is Town" this game.  My hasty rationale is that karma only applies to everyone except me.

@Jim/TricMagic/Deus:  Who should I vote between Max, ToonyMan, and Knightwing?  At least one of them is scum, and at most one of you guys are (and it's probably not Tric)
I'm gonna go with Max. Call it a group feeling.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The reason why I think it's Maximum Spin is that I feel like he moves more carefully on the ToonyMan + web interactions.  I think he's always willing to vote out one of us to prove the other is scum in his eyes, but he also does this weird dance on telling everyone in coded language about everything which he tends to avoid doing as scum.
I'm trying to stop doing that. :(

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The reason why I think it's Maximum Spin is that I feel like he moves more carefully on the ToonyMan + web interactions.  I think he's always willing to vote out one of us to prove the other is scum in his eyes, but he also does this weird dance on telling everyone in coded language about everything which he tends to avoid doing as scum.
I'm trying to stop doing that. :(
But how can I believe you, Max?!?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile

Mannnnn, I always get voted out so fast whenever I feel like trolling. Why can’t I have funnnnnnnnn

I wouldn’t vote me out, I’m a very good asset to town. I won’t say why, obviously, but I can help out a lot.

Also l, this is my game, vote me out and I’ll curse you.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

But how can I believe you, Max?!?
I don't know if you can. Is there something I could do that would prove, in your opinion, that I'm town?

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (7/7) Day 1: GO GO GO!
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2022, 07:48:46 pm »

Mannnnn, I always get voted out so fast whenever I feel like trolling. Why can’t I have funnnnnnnnn
Knightwing, you're not supposed to troll people, you're supposed to play mafia.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (7/7) Day 1: GO GO GO!
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2022, 08:19:33 pm »

Why can’t I do both? I have nothing to go on. It’s D1, all we have is wild guesses at this point.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2022, 08:21:48 pm »

Considering Hammer is 4 votes, I should probably do a vote count. But I'm drunk and sleepy, so I will do it tomorrow. If anyone Hammers, please refrain from posting afterwards.
(note, I alone can edit their posts)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2022, 08:23:46 pm »

Why can’t I do both? I have nothing to go on. It’s D1, all we have is wild guesses at this point.
That's... What?  You have whatever you want to go on.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2022, 08:26:22 pm »

That's... What?  You have whatever you want to go on.

What?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 26