Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (3/7) End: Mafia Jim Wins  (Read 15814 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (7/7) Day 1: GO GO GO!
« Reply #270 on: December 24, 2022, 07:21:18 pm »

Spoiler: blursed (click to show/hide)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kill Jim Jack Tric Now: Knightwing's Requested Revenge (7/7) Day 1: GO GO GO!
« Reply #271 on: December 24, 2022, 07:23:43 pm »

*sigh*  I don't want Toony to freak out, so I'll move here unless you swap to Jim Groovester.

Deus Asmoth

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 24, 2022, 07:24:29 pm »

The question is whether Deus doesn't want to vote Jim because he really likes the no lynch plan, or because he cares about Jim.
The answer is that 'vote Jim because Webadict said so' is not a compelling argument.

Why?
Because you've given me literally no reason to, and several reasons not to trust your vote choice.
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 24, 2022, 07:24:57 pm »

Okay, so I regret clicking that spoiler, but who are we settling here?

Oh. Never mind. I still want to say the thing about the spoiler, though.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 24, 2022, 07:25:25 pm »

*sigh*  I don't want Toony to freak out, so I'll move here unless you swap to Jim Groovester.

Deus Asmoth
Not voting a cop claim.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 24, 2022, 07:26:16 pm »

Come on Deus vote Jim and I'll switch. Web and Max will probably join too and you stay alive.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 24, 2022, 07:26:55 pm »

Max will probably join too
Can confirm.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 24, 2022, 07:27:40 pm »

The question is whether Deus doesn't want to vote Jim because he really likes the no lynch plan, or because he cares about Jim.
The answer is that 'vote Jim because Webadict said so' is not a compelling argument.

Why?
Because you've given me literally no reason to, and several reasons not to trust your vote choice.
I... gave you a compelling list of why I thought everyone else was Town.  Is that not good enough for you?

I understand from a Town perspective why you could assume I'm scum from that, but in terms of staying alive, it's a great incentive to vote Jim.  If you're not that worried, then vote me.  To me, it seems like you think I'm Town, which, good news, I am.  But, if you don't vote me.

Deus Asmoth
Not voting a cop claim.
Coward.

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 24, 2022, 07:28:55 pm »

Come on Deus vote Jim and I'll switch. Web and Max will probably join too and you stay alive.
You know what? Sure, let's see how that goes.

Jim

Mamobo

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia Moderation Bot
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 24, 2022, 07:28:58 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
-> Deus Asmoth --3-- Maximum Spin*, TricMagic*, webadict*,
TricMagic      --2-- Jim Groovester*, Knightwing64*,
Jim Groovester --1-- Deus Asmoth*,
Knightwing64   --0--
Maximum Spin   --0--
ToonyMan       --0--
webadict       --0--
No One         --1-- ToonyMan*,

Not Voting     --0--

4 to Hammer. Day ends on December 24, 2022 at 18:30 Central Standard Time (0 hours and 0 minutes remaining.)
Mamobo stands for Mafia Moderation Bot! Mamobo was made by webadict to help those in need!

Mamobo hates villainy and lawlessness! Mamobo loves blueberries!

Mamobo is happy to be of use! If you'd like to improve Mamobo, please do something else instead!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 24, 2022, 07:29:36 pm »

Here we goo

Jim

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 24, 2022, 07:29:42 pm »

Jim Groovester

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 24, 2022, 07:29:45 pm »

Jim

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 24, 2022, 07:31:05 pm »

Why?
I... gave you a compelling list of why I thought everyone else was Town.  Is that not good enough for you?

You gave me a list. Compelling isn't the word I would use for it.

[quoteI understand from a Town perspective why you could assume I'm scum from that, but in terms of staying alive, it's a great incentive to vote Jim.  If you're not that worried, then vote me.  To me, it seems like you think I'm Town, which, good news, I am.  But, if you don't vote me.[/quote]
How does me explicitly saying that I think you're scum give you the impression that I think you're town?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 24, 2022, 07:42:16 pm »

Oh man Christmas eve was pretty good let me check what's going on here oh

Wish 'lynch the person who isn't here' wasn't current site meta.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26