Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47

Author Topic: Wormwood Mafia - Game Over  (Read 33531 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: Wormwood Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #315 on: March 02, 2023, 11:30:18 am »

Also here are my pretty useless notes so far for anyone interested in that for some reason.

Webadict: Claims Stem (Why would he do that?)
EuchreJack: Had a mini mental breakdown so probably town not gonna trust em again though if he turns out to be scum.
Jim Groovester: Toony Claims he is Stem (Somehow?)
ToonyMan: Talks Alot
a1s: Likes the color green.
TricMagic: Claims Stem
MaximumSpin: Claims Town (Duh)
Fluffe9911: [REDACTED] (It's me)
notquitethere: Wants me dead.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: March 02, 2023, 11:35:38 am »

Jim, where you at?

Here, but lazy.

I didn't deadlift yesterday like I said I would and my power started going out late last night so I didn't bother with posting but I also wouldn't have bothered with posting anyway.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: March 02, 2023, 12:28:04 pm »

The unconscious connection between a1s and town is scientifically proven to work, even if you're aware I'm doing it. Well, you can obviously still vote for me, but you will do so against your gut.
Haha what? No it isn't, basically 100% of that whole genre of studies fail to replicate.

Maybe you're just joking around, but that whole implicit association thing was a fad for a while before it got debunked so I want to be sure.

Anyway, your last few posts have not impressed me. You actually DO remind me of when you were scum before.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: March 02, 2023, 12:42:52 pm »

If it isn't obvious by me not posting a wall of text, I'm not caught up with Day 2 so far.

I'll get to your questions eventually, or I'll deliberately ignore it because accusing me of ignoring it annoys me.
Well, ignoring me annoys me, so we're even.
...Yeah who would do that?
If you got a specific question you want answered, could you please repeat it? You've written two full pages so far...
You said a1s seemed like mafia because they were acting like the previous game you were in together. How confident is this? Can you show comparisons?
Gut read, I feel less sure a1s is scum. Slight town read, but that was my impression of a1s in the last game, so I am still suspicious.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: March 02, 2023, 12:47:18 pm »

Just putting this out there, I think Max is town according to the following logic:
1) Toony claims Max is scum with Web
2) Web claims Max is scum with Toony
3) I feel one of Toony or Web is scum, and I am reasonably sure that is Toony.
If Toony or Web is scum, they have outed their partner if Max is Mafia. Therefore, Max is Town, since that is stupid

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: March 02, 2023, 01:00:24 pm »

Just putting this out there, I think Max is town according to the following logic:
This kind of clearing reads as town to me. Obviously this chain only works if one of Web or Toony is scum. I think Toony is, but if it turns out neither are, then...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: March 02, 2023, 01:05:54 pm »

Neither of us is mafia so that logic doesn't work.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: March 02, 2023, 01:08:07 pm »

The unconscious connection between a1s and town is scientifically proven to work, even if you're aware I'm doing it. Well, you can obviously still vote for me, but you will do so against your gut.
This is a very Dragon thing to say, good work fellow Dragon.

So, A1s is town, I can recognize that scent anywhere. That of a solo player.
I agree.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: March 02, 2023, 01:17:34 pm »

I haven't got any reason why Fluff is with you specifically, I just independently think Fluffe is scummy. Why don't you?
Because I agree with Web's read.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: March 02, 2023, 01:21:22 pm »

Also here are my pretty useless notes so far for anyone interested in that for some reason.

Webadict: Claims Stem (Why would he do that?)
EuchreJack: Had a mini mental breakdown so probably town not gonna trust em again though if he turns out to be scum.
Jim Groovester: Toony Claims he is Stem (Somehow?)
ToonyMan: Talks Alot
a1s: Likes the color green.
TricMagic: Claims Stem
MaximumSpin: Claims Town (Duh)
Fluffe9911: [REDACTED] (It's me)
notquitethere: Wants me dead.
I appreciate the notes. I haven't taken any for this game which has been a trend for me lately. Could you say how confident you think each of these players are town? Literally just a percentage if you have to.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: March 02, 2023, 01:23:57 pm »

Jim, where you at?

Here, but lazy.

I didn't deadlift yesterday like I said I would and my power started going out late last night so I didn't bother with posting but I also wouldn't have bothered with posting anyway.
WEE WOO WEE WOO

Lazybones! You're a lazybones!

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: March 02, 2023, 01:30:58 pm »

If it isn't obvious by me not posting a wall of text, I'm not caught up with Day 2 so far.

I'll get to your questions eventually, or I'll deliberately ignore it because accusing me of ignoring it annoys me.
Well, ignoring me annoys me, so we're even.
...Yeah who would do that?
If you got a specific question you want answered, could you please repeat it? You've written two full pages so far...
You said a1s seemed like mafia because they were acting like the previous game you were in together. How confident is this? Can you show comparisons?
Gut read, I feel less sure a1s is scum. Slight town read, but that was my impression of a1s in the last game, so I am still suspicious.
Meh, that's lukewarm which I don't like but I see where you're coming from. You had them bottom on your D1 reads but now aren't as sure, but conflictingly you say this is just like how you felt last game where a1s was mafia so it puts you in a bind.

Well, let me unclear that bind by saying I think a1s is town. There now you don't have to worry about it. This is especially important for players like you and NQT if you're both town.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: March 02, 2023, 01:32:38 pm »

Anything from Ma on how Toony is digging himself out of the massive hole they fell into? You're still in hammer range Toony.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: March 02, 2023, 01:37:29 pm »

Yeah isn't it crazy how most people like you until you accidentally cause D1 to happen again? I'd kill me too.

I really like Jim's reply to Web's about the 2 minute time delay thing because I didn't even realize that myself even though I did remember the day ending right at the hour. I can excuse Web for bringing it as an arguing point because he probably genuinely wasn't aware of that because he was driving or whatever. But the point is I really appreciate Jim talking about that when he didn't have to at all.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: March 02, 2023, 01:49:24 pm »

Yeah isn't it crazy how most people like you until you accidentally cause D1 to happen again? I'd kill me too.

I really like Jim's reply to Web's about the 2 minute time delay thing because I didn't even realize that myself even though I did remember the day ending right at the hour. I can excuse Web for bringing it as an arguing point because he probably genuinely wasn't aware of that because he was driving or whatever. But the point is I really appreciate Jim talking about that when he didn't have to at all.
ToonyMan, that's the last buddying you will do today.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 47