Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29451 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (11 / 11) - Day 1 - Return Of The Hot Dogs
« Reply #405 on: May 12, 2023, 08:51:30 pm »

Got some sauce for that read?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: May 12, 2023, 08:53:25 pm »

And I'd like to see something spicy.  Your current read is less spicy than mayonnaise.  And not even good mayo either; it's like Hellmann's or - god forbid- Miracle Whip.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: May 12, 2023, 08:54:29 pm »

I'm more or less caught up. And I am going to vote webadict. I find a lot of merit in NJW2000's case on him and I kind of want to gamble on NJW2000's confidence in his read. I also want to say that I think I recognize scum webadict in how webadict is currently playing, which factors in to why I agree with NJW2000's case.

There's a behavior from Wormwood Mafia that I identified after the fact where webadict tried to get a Day 2 mislynch on ToonyMan but he was posturing it as difficult, thorough deliberation. It's the posturing in particular that I think I recognize in this game. Posts like this and this give me this feeling, and they're also posts that NJW2000 highlights as factoring into his read, so maybe I'm not completely off the mark here.

Not a fan of a notquitethere lynch. Don't see a lot of merit in the cases on him. Feels like he is being attacked for doing things he always does.

I could not care less if Knightwing64 gets lynched especially if he's just going to be mad about BYOR16 the entire time.

Jimnosis.

Reads:
Egan_BW - JIMNOTIZED
Knightwing64 - JIMNOTIZED
TricMagic - JIMNOTIZED
Maximum Spin - my favorite mason partner who I don't really have a strong read on one way or the other
notquitethere - Getting picked on for being himself. Leaning town here.
EuchreJack - Probably town here
Toaster - I feel okay about Toaster and Toaster airing his concerns about ToonyMan makes me feel okay about him.
ToonyMan - ToonyMan is playing fine but him endorsing a thunderdome strikes me as weird; I've also been bothered by some of his arguments against notquitethere which I poked at before my hot wing and booze binger
webadict - I think there's decent odds webadict is cult here
NJW2000 - probably town

Jim, what's your read on Tric?  You've called him easiest read in Mafia, so...

I would say he's town but he hasn't been shouting about his role all of Day 1 so I'm actually kind of concerned there.

Nobody would go along with it but considering how rarely TricMagic plays things close to the chest I think it might be worth testing here.

I think I'll just drop this and see if there's anything useful in the many posts I quoted and replied to while catching up on the game.

Jimnosis.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
  • The Most Handsome Bay12 Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: May 12, 2023, 08:55:37 pm »

Tric is unknowable and any attempts to say otherwise is foolish

Also, Miracle whip doesn’t count as mayo  >:(

Edit: Ninja’d, DAMN YOU JIM

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: May 12, 2023, 08:56:59 pm »

That is quite true, but your gut doesn't count as analysis either, so does that make us even?

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: May 12, 2023, 08:59:48 pm »

That is quite true, but your gut doesn't count as analysis either, so does that make us even?

We shall see.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: May 12, 2023, 09:01:17 pm »

We shall see.

This is why no one is really opposed to your lynch.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 12, 2023, 09:04:08 pm »

We shall see.

This is why no one is really opposed to your lynch.

Nobody other then you actually want it though, because there’s web and Jim also non ded

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 12, 2023, 09:04:58 pm »

Alright there was nothing of substance in the replies I didn't post.

Jimnosis.
Help me out here.

I'm kind of confused as well.

It is pretty weird for sworn enemies notquitethere and webadict to drop what they're doing to go after Knightwing64. I don't know what it would indicate though; I guess it could indicate a cult conversion although I think it would be pretty strange for them to use a conversion on each other over other players that haven't been trying to kill them.

Jim: *posts*
Edit: Ninja’d, DAMN YOU JIM
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: May 12, 2023, 09:05:17 pm »

Code: [Select]
-> webadict      --4-- ToonyMan*, NJW2000*, Knightwing64*, Jim Groovester*,
notquitethere    --2-- Toaster*,  Maximum Spin*,
Knightwing64     --2-- webadict*, notquitethere*,
Jim Groovester   --2-- Egan_BW*, TricMagic*,
NJW2000          --1-- EuchreJack*,
Egan_BW          --0--
EuchreJack       --0--
Maximum Spin     --0--
Toaster          --0--
ToonyMan         --0--
TricMagic        --0--
No One           --0--

Not Voting       --0--

(Not official)

You have two votes on you, Knightwing, and at least two other people (me, Jim) saying they'd not miss you.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: May 12, 2023, 09:06:25 pm »

Since the first Day is ending relatively soon, I figured you all deserve another vote count.

Here it is.

A vote count.

Right below this line.

Quote from: Votebox
Egan_BW (0):
EuchreJack (0):
Jim Groovester (2): Egan_BW, TricMagic
Knightwing64 (2): webadict, notquitethere
Maximum Spin (0):
notquitethere (2): Toaster, Maximum Spin
NJW2000 (1): EuchreJack
Toaster (0):
ToonyMan (0):
TricMagic (0):
webadict (4): ToonyMan, Knightwing64, NJW2000, Jim Groovester

No Execution (0):

6 votes hammers.

Not Voting (0):

If the Day were to end right this moment, webadict would be executed due to being voted four times.

However, the Day does not end right this moment. Instead, it ends in 4 hours and 50 minutes.

snip
did you seriously just ninja my vote count with your vote count
« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 02:17:29 am by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Knightwing64

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: May 12, 2023, 09:09:37 pm »

I’ve been very vocal about what I think about Web, and NQT is pretty much a non-factor for me.

???

I fail to see why I am being pushed, other then low effort posting which I admit to doing with valid reasons tho

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 12, 2023, 09:10:38 pm »

@Jim:
I don't really like some of Tric but NJW is right that he does play somewhat reserved as town sometimes. I think he also just admitted to wanting to use a gun tonight too. I would value NQT's low opinion of Tric more if I trusted NQT more or knew NQT was town.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: May 12, 2023, 09:11:16 pm »

Knightwing:  Can you just summarize why you think Web should be lynched today, please?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 12, 2023, 09:12:33 pm »

Assorted reads because I like cheese

I still can't really read TricMagicI'd like to hear what Jim says but I think that so much I already posted it in another post.  Yeah, I think Jim verbalizes it well.  This isn't the same Tric I've seen before.  He's a B tier pick but higher than a lot of players.

EuchreJack:
For the record, NJW's hard attack on Toaster pretty much guarantees that Toaster is Town.

I slid past this last time, but caught it now.  How so?  How're you getting associative tells here?

I read more on Toony, but dammit, I can't find anything concrete.  Just know my gut dislikes his play and accept I don't have anything more.

NJW's play is solid.   Probably town.

Reading over NQT makes me no less sad to see him gone D1.  There's just a spark that's missing from his play; I don't think he likes his role and/or alignment; and yeah, I think NQT prefers town.

Egan's getting too much of a pass.  Egan, are you a lyncher on Jim?

Fallacy:  Are non-cult third parties possible in this game?

...is Mafia a possible alignment in this game?

(also I'll ninja you any day I please)
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 88