Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 88

Author Topic: Fallacy's Horrible Cults - End - Prisonbreak  (Read 29714 times)

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Horrible Cults (7 / 11) - Day 5 - Roundabout Gravestyle
« Reply #1170 on: May 25, 2023, 09:34:18 am »

I have no idea why you voted me when you ALSO AGREE THAT EUCHREJACK IS SUSPICIOUS WHEN I TOLD YOU YOU SHOULD VOTE EUCHREJACK!  But you voted me for extremely bad reasons.
I just wanted to test whether you were trying to bait me into voting you, like how Jim had a vote-based convert. I admit that it seems like you weren't.

I don't understand why you keep telling me I haven't claimed when I am pretty sure I have gone over every action I have done this game in the day thread at some point.

TricMagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: May 25, 2023, 09:46:25 am »

4 AP for the revive, 2 AP for analysis. That's a total of 6.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1172 on: May 25, 2023, 10:15:54 am »

4 AP for the revive, 2 AP for analysis. That's a total of 6.
Right, right.  That explains your actions (which appear to be correct), but what about your shininess.  I am pretty sure I know what that means, but just wondering if you plan to claim it.

@Max:  ?  If you thought I was vote-based, why would you vote me?  And you may have claimed pieces, but I think a whole roleclaim would be a better idea.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1173 on: May 25, 2023, 10:28:07 am »

I shot NJW2000 to reduce his red lucky numbers by 3.
I protected myself from conversion and delayed any other negative effects against me.
I blocked NJW2000 from performing any actions costing 3 AP or less.

I waged war upon NJW2000, and came out the victor.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: May 25, 2023, 10:28:56 am »

No idea why I am shiny, although I am guessing that means I have two votes today?

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1175 on: May 25, 2023, 10:31:23 am »

No idea what Karma is, but neither my pink nor purple numbers increased or changed last night.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1176 on: May 25, 2023, 10:32:27 am »

For me, it's probably either Max or Toaster.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1177 on: May 25, 2023, 10:32:58 am »

@Knightwing: Welcome back!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: May 25, 2023, 10:37:50 am »

I also ate the hotdog, hence why I was able to do all those things.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1179 on: May 25, 2023, 11:28:41 am »

Hey Euchre, would you mind doing a full claim of everything, including past Nights?  Not sure I know exactly what it all is.

Also, if you wouldn't mind claiming your Lucky Numbers except Red (unless you feel comfortable claiming that, but you die if that reaches 0 or less.)

Also, still giving away Hot Dogs for Prayers!  I need me some good Prayer Power!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1180 on: May 25, 2023, 11:34:35 am »

@Max:  ?  If you thought I was vote-based, why would you vote me?  And you may have claimed pieces, but I think a whole roleclaim would be a better idea.
Because I can choose not to be converted, now, so it was zero-risk and I wanted to see what you'd do.

Every fact about my role is now a matter of public record, but for your sake, I will collect them.
I'm not a fan.
I'm a machine that runs on shitposts.
I can ask people to give me free stuff for no reason, which is just soooo useful. I spent all these n1.
I can take what I want too; I spent this n4. I made this more explicit here.
Fallacy absolutely dicked me and Egan over by giving town players extra mandatory wincons, but walked it back later.
I'm a JOAT (with a bunch of one- and a couple two-shots).
I can make people self-target, which I spent n4. In my case, it has a fixed AP cost and redirects the highest AP action. I can imagine this might have killed NJW - if he spent himself down to 2 or fewer red to do more actions, and did at least one of his two red-dropping investigatives, (and didn't do the 4AP one) then that would have been the highest AP action and would have hit him, wiping his red points.
I explained this more in a later post, but to make a long story short, I can bus people with myself, and doing that with more than one person at once busses actions between them while making all actions targeted at me hit all of them. I spent both of these n2.
I can burn my abilities to refill other abilities. I explained my misconception about this here as well.
I have to try to be funny, which is totally not exasperating or anything, but potentially gives me useful information about what I might have indirectly caused. I didn't get any extra for being funny last night, which makes me suspect I didn't cause him to kill himself after all, since that would be funny to me.
I refer to the self-target ability again here and here. That was the box I meant. Of course it turns out guns are super cheap and this wouldn't have helped, so whatever. I was hoping they might be high-AP and thus get redirected, but it was mostly bluff.
And of course I can kick myself out of the game for a night and a day, which turned out to be really annoying because I couldn't respond to anything that whole Day. I mostly spent it trying to rules-lawyer Fallacy. That was my action n3, and that covers all actions I've used.
The only other action I had was this profoundly useless one I burned, and that's my whole role.

Did you ever answer me if you know who uses the hotdogs? I've been a little busy today.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1181 on: May 25, 2023, 11:42:25 am »

@Oh Mighty Webadict thou is so good and wise, please keep us Town safe in these trying times, and guide us towards another successful elimination.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: May 25, 2023, 11:43:12 am »

Hey Euchre, would you mind doing a full claim of everything, including past Nights?  Not sure I know exactly what it all is.

Also, if you wouldn't mind claiming your Lucky Numbers except Red (unless you feel comfortable claiming that, but you die if that reaches 0 or less.)

Also, still giving away Hot Dogs for Prayers!  I need me some good Prayer Power!
I would love to, but I probably won't have the time until tomorrow.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: May 25, 2023, 11:50:53 am »

My lucky numbers are Redacted, 9, 5 and 4

I have an ability that can increase all my lucky numbers by 2.
I didn't know what that meant, so I only used it once on Day 1

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1184 on: May 25, 2023, 12:14:29 pm »

Did you ever answer me if you know who uses the hotdogs? I've been a little busy today.
No.  Well, sorta.  I could find out, but it involves me shotgunning my Abilities, which seems really silly.

My lucky numbers are Redacted, 9, 5 and 4
Darn.  Your Pink number should be a lot higher and your Green number a lot lower.  Confusing.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 88