Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: ghost town  (Read 19404 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: ghost town
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2023, 07:30:36 am »

You have slept for 3 hours when some crashing noises wake you up. Refusing to go through the effort of opening your eyes you just shrug it off and prepare to go back to sleep. A man in mustard uniform violently shakes your shoulders and screams at you.
I stare at him tired and very annoyed "Lieutenant I outrank you." I point to the II stitched onto my uniform "Now get out of my room put the dresser back AND LET ME GO TO SLEEP!"

I then attempt to go back to sleep if he continues to bother me ill make him regret it
« Last Edit: August 01, 2023, 07:32:43 am by Fluffe9911 »

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2023, 10:17:10 am »

Shank a peasant and steal his clothes.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2023, 08:44:21 pm »

Poke the weird dog with my chair, if this gets a hostile reaction hit it with the chair as hard as I can.
Now that the creature is no longer on the ceiling you successfully grab the chair. You poke at the creature but it doesn't react. You poke with a bit more strength and the creature calmly steps a bit away. It seems to be distracted by the heavy jar.

Watch the creature carefully and be ready to fight.
You adopt a fencing position and observe closely. The creature turns and slowly attempts to pick up the jar without taking off its gaze from you. The big jar slips and turns and falls off its mouth. The creature whimpers, walks in a circle and pokes at the jar repeatedly with its red proboscis.

I stare at him tired and very annoyed "Lieutenant I outrank you." I point to the II stitched onto my uniform "Now get out of my room put the dresser back AND LET ME GO TO SLEEP!"

I then attempt to go back to sleep if he continues to bother me ill make him regret it
You scold him good but he doesn't react to your made-up bullshit.
updating nickname
Your new name is 'Captain'
You close your eyes and go back to sleep. Disregarding that he still has you in his grasp.
zzz

Shank a peasant and steal his clothes.
welcome. your uniform is brown.
You prowl the dirt road at night, looking for victims to stab. Unfortunately, you're getting sleepy and you don't own any pointy weapons. You see three shacks far spaced along the trail.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2023, 08:53:54 pm »

explore rest of the rooms in the house

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2023, 09:39:17 pm »

explore rest of the rooms in the house
You've been on or peeked in every room of this house except for one. Without further ado you head to the room opposite to the one where the Captain is sleeping and, inside, you find a bed with a queen sized mattress, a big wardrobe, a nightstand similar to the one you just knocked over earlier and a beautiful, embroidered cloth on the wall. The small tapestry portrays a scene of scantily clad babes dancing in a circle
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGA
wait.
On the corner of the cloth you find depicted some goblin creatures making merry and eating berries. Their sharp claws worry you.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2023, 10:32:55 pm »

"This thing seems tame. If we leave it alone, maybe it will leave us alone."

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2023, 10:38:17 pm »

Check wardrobe and sleep on bed

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2023, 02:16:24 am »

Dream of war

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2023, 02:21:13 am »

"I'm gonna throw it out I'm afraid it might break the jar."
Grab the weird dog and drop it over the barricade.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2023, 03:00:14 am »

Be ready to attack if the creature becomes hostile.

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2023, 04:06:15 am »

Check wardrobe and sleep on bed
You open the wardrobe and find a lot of lady clothes that won't fit you. However, you are able to collect a blue knit hat and a fur overcoat that you can wear!
There are also 2 photos taped on the inner wall. On the first one a young woman, wearing the knit hat, proudly presents her newborn baby to the camera. On the second one you see a mature woman celebrating a birthday on this very room. A little girl is smiling while reaching for some cake. The woman is laying on the bed and looks irritated.
You lay down on the spacious bed. You don't feel very tired but the warm blankets ease you to sleep. As you close your eyes you notice there is a mirror on the ceiling.
zzz

Dream of war
In your dream you are torching a sand fortification. The enemy comes out in flames and the walls of the bunker slowly turns into glass. You are laughing. The blurry image of a black sheep nods at you from the other side of the glass wall. zzz

Grab the weird dog and drop it over the barricade.
You gently pick up the creature but it scurries away! You try again, this time clutching at the skin on its neck with your right hand. The dog whines and contorts but you grab its leg with your left hand and chuck it over the barricade. The dog lands outside of Shack(1).
You are sleepy and your throat is dry.

Be ready to attack if the creature becomes hostile.
The creature is thrown out without incident. You take a look outside and locate it at a distance. The creature looks back at you for a moment, wagging its tail, before walking away into the night.
You are sleepy.

New creature encountered!
Spoiler: honey dog (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2023, 05:08:18 am »

"Well that was easier to get rid of than I thought it would be."
Drink some of the water then go to sleep while keeping the honey jar close in case the dog comes back.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2023, 05:27:23 am »

"I wonder if those creatures can be tamed."

Sleep next to Navy Blue so that the body heat keeps us warm enough to stay asleep.

Horizon

• Bay Watcher
  • hOlY cRaP tHe sUn?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2023, 10:26:38 am »

Head inside the nearest shack and pummel any occupants inside.
Go and Praise Mitsloe the artist of my avatar!

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2023, 12:54:00 pm »

Sleepin
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16