Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16

Author Topic: ghost town  (Read 19375 times)

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
Re: ghost town
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2023, 11:05:38 pm »

Keep on heading north

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cat in the Hat demands I hand over my kneecaps
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 10, 2023, 12:25:18 am »

Go out the door
"Which direction little goblin buddy?"

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 10, 2023, 01:25:55 am »

"Thanks for the fig."
Eat the fig then head north towards the well.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 10, 2023, 10:03:43 pm »

Follow the path north towards the woods.
You leave every item behind and start walking northwards. Your tiredness affects your speed. Some trees start to pop up on the road and you see the forest nearby.

Keep on heading north
You continue heading north and enter the woods, the dirt road starts to fade into grass. You almost trip on a man's corpse. He is wearing a field cap and a big backpack. His uniform is Navy Blue.

Go out the door
"Which direction little goblin buddy?"
The goblin follows you out and points to the north. A bit ahead you see two guys walking in that general direction. The goblin walks back to the entryway and waves you goodbye.
new creature encountered.
Hobgoblin: this household goblin protects the house and helps with the harvest. equip him with a forged weapon for better results!

Eat the fig then head north towards the well.
You eat the fig and don't feel satisfied but at least you won't starve. You leave every item behind except for what you got in your pockets and follow your companion. You are tired and your speed diminished.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2023, 10:20:40 pm »

I give a shit eating grin before grabbing his cap and backpack. I put the cap on and look through the backpack before putting it on make sure to pat down the corpse as well so I don't miss anything.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 11, 2023, 03:22:17 am »

"If we had a way to start a fire I'd say we should gather fire wood but since we don't I guess there isn't much point."
Keep heading towards the north into the forest.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 11, 2023, 04:17:39 am »

"We might be able to start a fire, but it doesn't seem like a priority at the moment."

Follow Navy Blue into the forest.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 11, 2023, 02:38:33 pm »

Follow those people ahead of me

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2023, 02:36:31 am »

I give a shit eating grin before grabbing his cap and backpack. I put the cap on and look through the backpack before putting it on make sure to pat down the corpse as well so I don't miss anything.
You put on the corpse's cap. Inside the backpack you find two thin tin boxes, a bedroll, a sturdy flashlight and a metal water bottle, excellent.
The corpse is rigid and his arms are stuck covering his face. It takes some pulling and kicking but you are eventually able to free the backpack from him and put it on. After searching his pockets you find an old chocolate bar. It is still sealed.

Keep heading towards the north into the forest.
Follow Navy Blue into the forest.
The both of you enter the woods and see two men on the distance. One is laying on the ground and the other one is patting the other guy's pockets. Further ahead you see a low tree. There is some fruit hanging down!

Follow those people ahead of me
You follow the men into the woods at a distance, carrying your wooden bucket. One is wearing an Olive Green uniform and the other one a Navy Blue uniform. They both look tired and are walking slowly. You feel observed.

Two more turns until dark.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2023, 02:53:24 am »

Take the chocolate bar and start heading back toward the shack with exaggerated swagger overall satisfied about today's events make sure to give the fellas walking toward me a grin as I pass by them

(Swagger like this https://youtu.be/UUbS6UjkfBM)

« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 02:57:07 am by Fluffe9911 »

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2023, 03:33:32 am »

"I have a bad feeling about this, but we really need that food. Should we press on?"

Unless Navy Blue objects, ignore the approaching guy's swagger and continue towards the fruit.

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2023, 03:59:51 am »

have a quick glance around, but keep walking in the general direction
Generally don't keep a distance from the two men

xof

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2023, 07:35:52 pm »

Take the chocolate bar and start heading back toward the shack with exaggerated swagger (https://youtu.be/UUbS6UjkfBM)) overall satisfied about today's events make sure to give the fellas walking toward me a grin as I pass by them
The added weight of your new backpack affects your speed a little. Nevertheless, satisfied with your spoils, you ease your walk into a swagger strut. You bestow each passing men with a most captivating grin. They don't seem to care. Some more steps ahead you walk by Mustard and give him a bit of the same.
Later, when you are about to leave the woods you feel a sharp sting in your shins and fall on your face. A tiny lizard creature has whipped at your legs. Crack!

"I have a bad feeling about this, but we really need that food. Should we press on?"
Unless Navy Blue objects, ignore the approaching guy's swagger and continue towards the fruit.
You ignore the man passing by and focus on the fruit, walking over the despoiled corpse. When you are close enough you notice some ripe berries that already fell for the picking. As you crouch down, a familiar honey dog pops its head up below your hand and prods the berry you were about to pick up away! It barks twice, adopting a playful position.

have a quick glance around, but keep walking in the general direction
Generally don't keep a distance from the two men

'Captain' approaches you sporting a new blue cap and big backpack. He grins at you and walks away looking satisfied. After hearing a cracking noise behind, you rush and close the distance with the men you were following. In front of them, you see a low fruit tree and a messed up yellow dog. Its body is twisted and its elongated legs are covered in black tar.

One more turn until dark.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2023, 08:01:56 pm »

"SON OF A-" Incomprehensible cussing noises Get back up if possible and rush toward the cabin if that @#$%&!* lizard follows me kick and or strangle the hell outta it
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 08:11:24 pm by Fluffe9911 »

The Canadian kitten

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2023, 08:09:17 pm »

"Hey! You two in front, Mind sharing some fruits?"
Walk up to those two
"Also what the hell is wrong with that dog?"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 16