Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58

Author Topic: DF Eternal Suggestion Voting  (Read 448633 times)

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
Re: DF Eternal Suggestion Voting
« Reply #825 on: December 13, 2016, 08:05:03 pm »

I pm'd him. I'll keep ya posted
Reading a thinner book

Arcjolt (useful) Chilly The Endoplasm Jiggles

Hums with potential    a flying minotaur

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: January 11, 2017, 10:16:33 am »

Soooo, toady is worried about trolls, which i gotta admit is fair. Advantage of the now defunct suggestions ranker was that it colored votes according to post count. Sounds like we need another custom built utility (with more functionality), which hopefully shouldn't be too hard.
Reading a thinner book

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: January 11, 2017, 03:43:05 pm »

Soooo, toady is worried about trolls, which i gotta admit is fair. Advantage of the now defunct suggestions ranker was that it colored votes according to post count. Sounds like we need another custom built utility (with more functionality), which hopefully shouldn't be too hard.

Good luck with that. Meanwhile I'll be here, irked about feature regressions that Toady's gone and forgot about. 3:
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Scoops Novel

• Bay Watcher
  • Talismanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: January 12, 2017, 04:29:53 am »

Hey, i didn't mean I would do it :P
Reading a thinner book

☼Another☼

• Bay Watcher
  • I am inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: January 12, 2017, 10:16:57 am »

PTW

MrLurkety

• Bay Watcher
  • Bogeymen are tasty. So am I, to the bogeymen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: April 16, 2017, 09:15:14 pm »

Sorry for wasting everyones time, but the link is broken. Change games->forums and forum->smf.
Bay12 Evo game
-snip-
I'm not an expert on the political climate but I'm pretty sure that politicians don't join armies and invade dwarven fortresses.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: April 17, 2017, 12:05:07 am »

Sorry for wasting everyones time, but the link is broken. Change games->forums and forum->smf.
This has been mentioned at least three times in the past four pages.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Random_Dragon

• Bay Watcher
  • Psycho Bored Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: April 17, 2017, 12:53:38 am »

It will never die. D:
On DF Wiki · On DFFD

"Hey idiots, someone hacked my account to call you all idiots! Wasn't me you idiots!" seems to stretch credulity a bit.

Adrien2002

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 05, 2017, 05:45:13 pm »

I'm new in this world, I bought the book of Peter Tyson and also follow a French Youtuber which also explain, in 50 videos, how to play it.

About an eternal suggestion (if this topic can still be used for this purpose), I still wait for the BSD binaries, I'm a NetBSD user and I badly want this game natively to my OS.
Tarn and Zach, if you read these lines, you are the only one who can make this, the code is yours so we are only waiting after you !

I'll very gladly donate to DF but BSD users are ignored so I won't until things changes. For the moment, I'm sticking with linux_compat from NetBSD to keep playing this game.

Nambatyelca

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 15, 2017, 06:43:16 pm »

I would like to ask about why my dwarfs seem to get stuck in a tree every time a KEA goes by :(. also wanted to mention that i had a game recently where i had 120 dwarfs and 66 of them were children i was getting about 7 adult dwarfs to 15kids per migrant wave. Amaizing game playing it right now just wanted to ask. also i have noticed a bug that when dwarfs are useing a step ladder when they go into the tree another dwarf takes the step ladder and puts it into the stock piles, and the dwarf is left stuck in the tree

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 16, 2017, 10:43:56 am »

I would like to ask about why my dwarfs seem to get stuck in a tree every time a KEA goes by :(. also wanted to mention that i had a game recently where i had 120 dwarfs and 66 of them were children i was getting about 7 adult dwarfs to 15kids per migrant wave. Amaizing game playing it right now just wanted to ask. also i have noticed a bug that when dwarfs are useing a step ladder when they go into the tree another dwarf takes the step ladder and puts it into the stock piles, and the dwarf is left stuck in the tree
This is the wrong thread (and subforum) for that. Questions should probably go in the "DF Gameplay Questions" subforum. Bug reports should go on Mantis, but I'm pretty sure most of those have been reported already.
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: December 02, 2017, 11:51:55 am »

So what's the status on this?  Is the eternal voting defunct, or is it still going to be used?  Will completed topics ever be removed?
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Draco18s

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: December 02, 2017, 12:48:29 pm »

So what's the status on this?  Is the eternal voting defunct, or is it still going to be used?  Will completed topics ever be removed?

No one knows.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: December 07, 2017, 09:00:32 am »

Well I PMed toady about the eternal suggestion link on the first page and he fixed it, so we have that going for us at least.
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Llamageddon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: April 17, 2018, 05:14:51 pm »

Oops, a general suggestiom here. I did update my votes too though.
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58