Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 418654 times)

filiusenox

• Bay Watcher
  • Prince of Light
    • View Profile
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #810 on: July 02, 2009, 09:16:18 pm »

Hey.Can i join this Armok forsaken hellhole?
Someone by the name of Fil that isnt a Rebel please.
"No, I'm being obstinate for the sake of I hate you."

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #811 on: July 03, 2009, 09:07:07 am »

Hey.Can i join this Armok forsaken hellhole?
Someone by the name of Fil that isnt a Rebel please.

Sure....

Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #812 on: July 03, 2009, 09:23:26 am »

Lord Dullard's men cleaved through elf after elf.  The horde would come at them, the elvish faces twisted and gnarled in anger.  Dullard and his men would slash at them with their axes.  Limbs would fly, blood would flow...then the elves would prance off crying over flesh wounds.

But there was no end to them.  He looked to the west.  MadMonkey was fighting by himself....but wait!  Two dwarves were joining him!  Dullard quickly counted his men.  All his squad was there right next to him, who were these two?  No matter...they weren't trying to hack MadMonkey's arms off...so Dullard and his men went back to the carnage. 

Near dusk on the third day, the elves broke and ran, firing their fireballs in pathetic attempts to -

- damn elves!  One of Lord Dullards men was killed in the fight.  A few minor injuries were also sustained.  Nothing major to report.

After the battle, Dullard learned that Jazz and Lord Akigagak had been freed to fight alongside the fort's guards.  They had possibly saved MadMonkey24's life by ending the fight before the elves could burn him inside his steel armor.  However, the two rebels were immediately chained and dragged off at the end of the battle.  Lord Dullard knew not what to make of it.
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #813 on: July 03, 2009, 09:34:08 am »

Well, the last rebel follower of Freemasonry has died.  Myth was informed, then left to stew it over in the tower.  The last of Myth's guards are dropping like flies in the old hospital too! 

That leaves Montague and Aldaris as the last two Freemason's, although of course, Freemasonry is a rebel pursuit nowadays, and Montague and Aldaris have disavowed themselves of it.

I just wanted to point out that in this pic above, ALL those bone piles are dwarf bones and skulls.

And that's the NOBLES' level.

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIBERAL] [WANNABE_DORF] [CAVE_ADAPTED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: July 03, 2009, 01:14:09 pm »

Hmm, if you need another subplot, maybe my dwarf could slowly go mad from the carnage? If you don't want him to hate Urist herself, maybe he'll start hating everyone around her?
Suspecting each and every one of Urist's direct advisors of treason, murder, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd be right with half of them.
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
^Totally not out of context, promise.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: July 06, 2009, 10:36:08 am »

Blockedlance - Madder than a thousand hatters.
We need a madness room made of Cinnabar.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #816 on: July 06, 2009, 10:56:38 am »

And a depression room of Microline

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 06, 2009, 04:09:47 pm »

Now that's just cruel

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: July 06, 2009, 04:20:05 pm »

Now that's just cruel
Have you noticed what thread this is?
but Baron Aqizzar had the firm advantage, battering Cthulhu with his Mighty Chin.
The Liberal Crime Squad Community game, now with a Liberal Overdose of Liberally aplied Liberalism. -Liberally. (UBER-Hiatus, next update somewhere between now and 2012.)

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 07, 2009, 08:15:19 am »

It's not cruel enough dammit.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #820 on: July 07, 2009, 05:24:32 pm »

Then we shall fill the room with kittens

ousire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: July 07, 2009, 10:57:22 pm »

Then we shall fill the room with kittens

one man, locked in his own personal catsplosion hell?

cold.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #822 on: July 08, 2009, 12:34:44 am »

A messenger came in from the southern gates and made his way to Prince Byakugan's court.  He carried a letter from Baron Ruprecht von Hussendussel.  The Prince was delighted to have word from his scouts.  The Grand Vizier hoped and prayed  they had been attacked by dwarves, with only a handful of maimed survivors left.

"Read me the message, boy!" shouted Byakugan with a smile.

The messenger opened the parchment and began reading....

Most Majestically Magnificent and Munificent Majesty,

We have trekked many weeks through mountains and forest, across hill and plain.  We have arrived in the vicinity of the ruined dwarf fort.  The land is burnt to the south and east as far as the eye can see.  On our journey here, we have come across bands of dwarven refugees fleeing this area.  They are abandoning their homes and sometimes even families.  A great terror has befallen this land.

I have recently come to believe in the reports of Demons, strange as they may sound.  Not only do all the dwarves in this area bear witness to that fact, but I have recently had the fortune of meeting a caravan of our traders making their way towards Blockedlance.  From among their wares I was shown a crown made of demon bone!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Rubbish!" shouted the Grand Vizier.

The messenger pulled from his backpack a bone crown, and offered it to the Prince.  Byakugan took it and looked it over.  The bone was angular and sharp, as well as burnt and blackened.  Tiny horns protruded from random places.

"Definitely demon bone," said Prince Byakugan.

"Nonsense!" shouted the Grand Vizier, hoping that repititious emotional outbursts would be enough to convince his Lord of the truth.

"No, this settles it....I trust these dwarves.  They are a noble species, defending our southern borders from demonic hosts!  Tonight we shall feast in their honor, for these courageous beings hold back the darkness.  Blockedlance is a shining beacon of light and hope for all the world!  We will not attack them!" proclaimed the Prince in response.  "Not ever!"

Aldaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 08, 2009, 01:26:17 am »

Blockedlance is a shining beacon of light and hope for all the world! 
That made my day.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #824 on: July 08, 2009, 09:03:09 am »

Awww. That's less fun though.
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 164