Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 164

Author Topic: Blockedlance - No More Stops Until Ragnarok!  (Read 419661 times)

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Blockedlance - Grave of a Thousand Dwarves
« Reply #1140 on: October 15, 2009, 12:28:17 am »

As long we stay together, my love.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1141 on: October 15, 2009, 01:28:42 am »

... :)
DO THE REINCARNATION
WE WILL RETURN AS FAWFUL AND CACKLETTA.
FOR GREAT MISGUIDED JUSTICE!

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1142 on: October 15, 2009, 02:28:21 am »

Aw man...I kind of had something in mind to happen in the infinite white void...

How could you not want to stay in the infinite void?  Its quiet and peaceful.  Theres no noisy neighbors.  Theres no clutter.  The FPS is really high.  Plus you get to bang the mutilated remains of your girlfriend for 10,000 years before the Gods press delete on your file.  10,000 years is more than anyone else gets.  You're not really even in a hell...its more like a heaven.  The Heaven of Masochistic Bloody Beard Bondage Void Sex.  And yet you would ask for MORE?

Really...how can you be so selfish Tradan?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 02:31:42 am by MrGimp »
Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

Soviet Travolta

• Bay Watcher
  • [SMOKEY_BOMBS]
    • View Profile
    • Illustrator Porfolio
« Reply #1143 on: October 15, 2009, 03:25:25 am »

He's a bit like your customers  ;)

I dont seem to remember any news about Eagle the Hermit for quite some time. He is one of my favourite Blockedlance characters. How is he doing alone for real, these days?
I propose a truly dorfy solution: toady should implement a special helmet that (mostly) protects against fall damage, so that the toughest dwarves of the fortress can take the 10-z level jump down, pick and axe in hand, and construct stairs back up to the upper levels.

Christes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: October 15, 2009, 11:18:46 am »

How could you not want to stay in the infinite void?  Its quiet and peaceful.  Theres no noisy neighbors.  Theres no clutter.  The FPS is really high.  Plus you get to bang the mutilated remains of your girlfriend for 10,000 years before the Gods press delete on your file.  10,000 years is more than anyone else gets.  You're not really even in a hell...its more like a heaven.  The Heaven of Masochistic Bloody Beard Bondage Void Sex.  And yet you would ask for MORE?

If you've got something cool planed, I vote stay.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1145 on: October 15, 2009, 12:54:35 pm »

He's a bit like your customers  ;)

I dont seem to remember any news about Eagle the Hermit for quite some time. He is one of my favourite Blockedlance characters. How is he doing alone for real, these days?

I had finally gotten him going...then I had to revert the save 3 years back in time.  So Eagles place wasnt/isnt fully carved out anymore.  I had to carve out the big tower cap farm again, water it again, carve an atom smasher again, and smash all the useless rocks again.  He still has to go back down into town to get an anvil and an axe again...I might make a story scene out of it...

Thus ends the official written history of the fortress known as Boatmurdered. May their tortured souls rest in peace.

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1146 on: October 15, 2009, 12:58:41 pm »

If you've got something cool planed, I vote stay.

I'll reincarnate you guys...but some things have to happen first.......

MrGimp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • WMP Web Design
« Reply #1147 on: October 15, 2009, 01:10:06 pm »

Christes and Tradan floated through the emptiness, held together by the dried crusted blood that seeped throughout their matted beards.  They had been here quite some time...and yet, it wasn't even a drop in the bucket of 10,000 years.  They had taken to singing songs to pass the time.

"...9,972,886 bottles of beer on the wall, 9,972,886 bottles of beer!  You take one down, and pass it around, 9,972,885 bottles of beer on the wall..." sang Tradan.  Christes had stopped singing somewhere around 15 million bottles.  She felt she had given it a good effort, after all, they had started at 99 million bottles of beer.  Tradan, however, was intent on finishing what he started.

Suddenly, Armok appeared out of nowhere.  He was carrying a giant double bladed axe.  Christes admired the fine blade as it came down and cleaved their beards.  They screamed in terror and tried to hold on to each other, but it was no use.  Armok took the flat side of the axe, and swung it right at Tradan, sending him flying across the void.  Then he swung the axe at Christes, sending her in the opposite direction.

Pleased with himself for taking away the two dwarves last bit of comfort, Armok whistled as he went on his merry way.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1148 on: October 15, 2009, 04:12:40 pm »

Christes and Tradan floated through the emptiness, held together by the dried crusted blood that seeped throughout their matted beards.  They had been here quite some time...and yet, it wasn't even a drop in the bucket of 10,000 years.  They had taken to singing songs to pass the time.

"...9,972,886 bottles of beer on the wall, 9,972,886 bottles of beer!  You take one down, and pass it around, 9,972,885 bottles of beer on the wall..." sang Tradan.  Christes had stopped singing somewhere around 15 million bottles.  She felt she had given it a good effort, after all, they had started at 99 million bottles of beer.  Tradan, however, was intent on finishing what he started.

Suddenly, Armok appeared out of nowhere.  He was carrying a giant double bladed axe.  Christes admired the fine blade as it came down and cleaved their beards.  They screamed in terror and tried to hold on to each other, but it was no use.  Armok took the flat side of the axe, and swung it right at Tradan, sending him flying across the void.  Then he swung the axe at Christes, sending her in the opposite direction.

Pleased with himself for taking away the two dwarves last bit of comfort, Armok whistled as he went on his merry way.
Yay for events. Reincarnation suddenly sounds unfun.

Journal of Tradan
9th of Hell

Armok just seperated Christes and I. Guess he got tired of watching us have bloody sex and gave us more punishment for being dead. All is not bad though. I am down to 99, 854,098 bottles of beer.

Take one down, pass it around...
I'm alone.

Maggarg - Eater of chicke

• Bay Watcher
  • His Maleficent Magnificence of Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: October 16, 2009, 10:30:15 am »

Diary of the inscrutable and incredible Mogror Harbett.

My beard was tingling again today. Something incredibly nasty and evil has happened in the universe, and distressingly, I had no hand in it. Not that I'm complaining, Armok, may his beard grow ever longer, has granted me with plenty of fun. I still savour that little engraving of that food-taster's face when he saw me pop out from the throne, as well as Quarcaine's face.
...I keep searching for my family's raw files, for modding them.

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1150 on: October 16, 2009, 04:20:56 pm »

Journal of Tradan
20th of Hell

Ha! Armok hasn't rid me of all comfort! I got down to the LAST bottle of beer on the wall! But then I realised I had no more beer on the wall! That means I can't pass some around... no beer to... pass around...

In a foreign field he lay
lonely soldier unknown grave
on his dying words he prays
"Tell the world of Blockedlance..."
[The rest of the page is torn off]

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1151 on: October 16, 2009, 07:14:42 pm »

lordy, lordy
looks like we'll end up all being stuck in a constant recarn loop at this hellhole/mass grave! And I mean those things literally, we have 3 people and counting either already reincarnating or about to, there is a literal hole into hell, and this place is very much a mass grave! Now all it needs is...
well umm...
it also has mega-structures so not that...
Demons check...
now with more lava...
dang it even has fire breathing elves! this is the most perfact place, What else could make it better? umm...
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: October 16, 2009, 07:22:45 pm »

Ceiling collapses or flooding like from the 2D version?

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #1153 on: October 16, 2009, 08:31:47 pm »

Bronze Collosi that have elephants for hands?

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1154 on: October 16, 2009, 09:03:39 pm »

Not quite, That would just kill more dwarfs in a unexciting way. Now I the collapse is on purpose then okay but just collapsing, not that exciting.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 164