Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: 9/11 Its been a while but I never saw this mentioned...  (Read 13583 times)

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
Re: 9/11 Its been a while but I never saw this mentioned...
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2009, 08:54:10 pm »

Oh for the love of god, here we go again.

Any notion that the Bush administration was actively involved in making 9/11 happen can be easily thrown out the window by actually looking at how the administration operated in every other regard.  Namely, pants-on-head retarded.  The level of organization needed to preplan building leveling explosives, to the day of an attack by a terrorist organization America hadn't been able to infiltrate for a decade, without anyone noticing at the time or any hitches, is absolutely staggering.

Then you get to the fact that the Bush people couldn't keep anything secret for more six months.  The administration leaked like a sieve, and in the 54 hours since Bush left D.C., more leakers have been literally exploding out of the woodwork.  You know how many actual insiders claim that anyone had a hand in 9/11 besides Al Qaeda?  None.  You know what they all have been saying?  That the administration was ludicrously off the ball, especially in the beginning.

I simply can't understand why so many people who despise Bush would claim he and his people had the wherewithal to pull off such an audacious plan, and somehow keep it completely airtight for now seven years, especially with no further hand on anyone who would have been involved.

If you actually believe that 9/11 was an inside job in any way other than incompetent negligence, you're giving George Bush entirely too much credit.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jude

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2009, 09:17:41 pm »

For some reason, the phrase "pants-on-head retarded" fills me with tremendous jollity.
Quote from: Raphite1
I once started with a dwarf that was "belarded by great hanging sacks of fat."

Oh Jesus

Dae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2009, 09:19:24 pm »

If you actually believe that 9/11 was an inside job in any way other than incompetent negligence, you're giving George Bush entirely too much credit.

That's good, because I don't actually believe it.
What I want is you to consider what you know about it. Who told you. How you could trust this. How could you know the level of organisation needed for such an organisation for example, or that America hadn't been able to infiltrate Al-Qaida for a decade. It's pretty obvious that if they did, they wouldn't boast about it. Well, that would be a point.

Except, of course, if you worked personnally at a high responsability job in the Government at that time. In this case you could believe what you want, but it won't convince me neither. By the way, I'm neither trying to convince anyone, nor getting myself so. Just chatting.

By the way, it'd be an interesting experience to make, looking for information by ourself, as forum members. I'm talking about real information, not rumors or facts heard from someone whose father-in-law worked with an ex-FBI member who really knew something. Something like trying to find the family of the plane pilot and know a little more, or show explosive experts the images and get their thoughts. Could be interesting.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2009, 09:29:39 pm »

What I want is you to consider what you know about it. Who told you. How you could trust this. How could you know the level of organisation needed for such an organisation for example, or that America hadn't been able to infiltrate Al-Qaida for a decade. It's pretty obvious that if they did, they wouldn't boast about it. Well, that would be a point.

Oh god.  "Of course that's what you heard.  That's just what they want you to think."  Yes, the hundreds of disgruntled government workers over the years complaining to thousands of journalists are all just plants to distract from the Real Truth.

Except, of course, if you worked personnally at a high responsability job in the Government at that time. In this case you could believe what you want, but it won't convince me neither. By the way, I'm neither trying to convince anyone, nor getting myself so. Just chatting.

By the way, it'd be an interesting experience to make, looking for information by ourself, as forum members. I'm talking about real information, not rumors or facts heard from someone whose father-in-law worked with an ex-FBI member who really knew something. Something like trying to find the family of the plane pilot and know a little more, or show explosive experts the images and get their thoughts. Could be interesting.

It's not "just chatting" or third-hand rumors.  Former CIA, FBI, and NSA agents have come out of the agencies complaining long but quietly about the rampant incompetence and politicization in their departments, writing books and giving interviews for years.  Most were fired for disagreeing with policy decisions, or left in disgust at the destruction of their work ethics.  The past two nights, Olbermann has interviewing live an NSA agent who was part of the no-holds-barred wiretapping projects, and is quite vocal about everything involved because he knew how immoral it was.  Don't you think that if something as massive as a 9/11 coverup had been real, there'd be counterpart leakers trying to get the weight of 3000 dead Americans off their chests?

There's more actual knowledge and evidence out there against any conspiracy theory than you could ever ask for.  That you choose to not look at it does not invalidate it.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2009, 12:04:08 am »

There is one major problem with any conspiracy plot like this, you think that no one would care? The Bush administration was able to command such complete silence? Silly.

I was going to leave this post semi-nice like this, but damnit, I can't.

I can't wait to meet the idiots who print shit like this in hell. I consider punching out that sort one of the definite benifits of it.
Even the avatars expire eventually.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2009, 12:18:21 am »

So basically... the administration was to incompetent to plot such and evil scheme?  :o

One thing scares me though... the pictures of the steel beams speak for themselves...

This was not caused by an airplane I dont know how many floors above... someone, dont know who, planted demolition explosives here.
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2009, 12:27:57 am »

This was not caused by an airplane I dont know how many floors above... someone, dont know who, planted demolition explosives here.

No, you're not a structural engineer, don't act like you know anything about the characteristics of a Steel Beam under the collapse of a skyscraper.

You don't know anything about the effects of a plane on a building.

You don't know the sheer amount of coordination it would take to plan an inside job on this level.

You simply don't know anything about anything, and I fear for the children of people who believe these fucking stupid theories.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Agdune

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 12:29:28 am »

...What? How? Why? I don't see any kind of proof of anything like that there. Please point it out to me.
I'm Mr. Cellophane

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2009, 12:41:47 am »

So basically... the administration was to incompetent to plot such and evil scheme?  :o

One thing scares me though... the pictures of the steel beams speak for themselves...

>IMAGE<

Look at that beam there! It is clearly cleanly cut!

The Twin Towers were destroyed by rogue ninja!
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2009, 12:43:01 am »

Yes. A rogue ninja with a lightsaber! It explains everything!

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 12:45:55 am »

Heh. We make light of death . . .

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 12:48:34 am »

For a war, history is written by the winner. I personally think the plane was a hoax, but the building was obviously destroyed. Whether or not it was used as a backing to invade Iraq for oil, or just some bat-shit crazy radical, it won't matter 50 years from now. A-bombs make everyone too afraid to declare total war.

To let a violent radical go through, the security was either unlucky, idiotic, or in with it. 'Terrorism' is an invention to label people who are against the US government.

If you can make light of death, you should never have a reason to be unhappy.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Torak

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Gods of Blood.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 01:00:04 am »

To let a violent radical go through, the security was either unlucky, idiotic, or in with it. 'Terrorism' is an invention to label people who are against the US government.

Yes, Terrorism is a hoax created by the US Government. It didn't exist before in the world at all, in the form of local religious fanatics crucifying people of other faiths in their localities in order to convert them or destroy them.
As you journey to the center of the world, feel free to read the death announcements of those dwarves that suffer your neglect.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the cosmos. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips, I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my veins. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk and free throw.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 01:01:39 am »

Terrorism is a hoax by the US government?

Wow. I never knew that.

Alexhans

• Bay Watcher
  • This is toodamn shortto write something meaningful
    • View Profile
    • Osteopatia y Neurotonia
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 01:51:26 am »

No, you're not a structural engineer, don't act like you know anything about the characteristics of a Steel Beam under the collapse of a skyscraper.

You don't know anything about the effects of a plane on a building.

You don't know the sheer amount of coordination it would take to plan an inside job on this level.

You simply don't know anything about anything, and I fear for the children of people who believe these fucking stupid theories.

Ok I admit I am not yet a Structural Engineer, im missing 3 years to graduate... (if everything goes well) But talking wih a proffesor(about this subject) I might have in the future he told it was very strange the way the beams were broken and how they were supposed to kind of bend and break in more randomized ways (Im not sure how to express it).

I never said it was an inside job... I said that couldnt be casual.  I admit my explosive planting is a theory...

but why do you despise so much other opinions? when I meet someone that rapidly insults others I know that it is not worth debating with them becaause they think its personal.  They clearly state their truth and try to scream louder than the opponent.. (luckyly theres no such thing as voice tones here)

Thats why I ussually never talk about this kind of matters with people I dont know... but what the hell... Im tired of Internet Bullies who think that diminishing others is the answer.

AlexHans   

PS: Oh... and what about the building that is not crashed by a plane but falls exactly the same way as in a demoliton (the central beams go down first collapsing the entire building into itself)... I couldnt contain myself...  ::)
“Eight years was awesome and I was famous and I was powerful" - George W. Bush.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10