Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781960 times)

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile

No, and that is an awesome avatar.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile

Sowelu

• Bay Watcher
  • I am offishially a penguin.
    • View Profile

I just joined an idle server for the first time ever today, while I was at work for like...twelve hours straight (and then some).  I got fifteen items, including all four of the items I wanted that I was missing.

(I haven't played TF2 at all lately, so I still had rollover stuff from last week)

The ones I actually cared about:
Eyelander
Tribalman's Shiv
Pickelhaube
Demoman's Fro

Yes, I got two hats out of the deal, and they were specifically THE only two hats I actually cared about ever getting!

*presses the taunt key*
*explodes*

Of course, now I'm going to be gone over the weekend, so have fun getting your golden wrenches without me :/
Some things were made for one thing, for me / that one thing is the sea~
His servers are going to be powered by goat blood and moonlight.
Oh, a biomass/24 hour solar facility. How green!

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile

You don't need to join idle servers any more. :P Just host your own bot server. You still get items and you can watch some bots duke it out.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

With RCBot, you can even have a bot play for you and maybe get some achievements.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

I'll laugh my ass off if they don't really do the engie update. It would be such a Valve thing to do.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Tradanbattlan

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_DECENCY]
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel

I'm willing to bet the Engy's new buildings will be made of Australium, forcing you to kill people with the Gold Wrench and collect their bodies to build.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile

But the mercs aren't Australian, why would they have australium?
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Jreengus

• Bay Watcher
  • Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes
    • View Profile

Because their main supplier is Australia based.
Oh yeah baby, you know you like it.  Now stop crying and get in my lungs.
Boil your penis. I'm convinced that's how it happened.
My HoM.

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile

Because the wrench turns people into gold/australium?

Also, all the the servers I play on are empty right now, including this one. D8
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

returntonull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey hey hey, let's not turn into the tinfoil hat brigade here too.

There were golden wrench assets in the update, with enough info floating around to be a new item to something as far out as a new game mode, but keep in mind Valve has also been putting decoy items in for awhile. The boomerang for the sniper update, all the MMO references they put in, and so on.

There is enough finished code in it to suggest that it will appear (aka: all the videos of it where people have plugged the golden wrench code into a custom coded item and had it actually work and function.), but in what capacity is unknown.

Just leave it at what we actually know, please please please please please with magma on top. The Steam Forums thread is really bad

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I'll laugh my ass off if they don't really do the engie update. It would be such a Valve thing to do.
A valve thing to do would be to forget and say that was their plan all along.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

HonkyPunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
nobody of great interest

i have a crap tumblr page. i usually post art but my scanner is down. http://www.tumblr.com/blog/heygofuckadog

returntonull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, update guys. Looks like the golden wrench is findable. They're just not using the typical item drop system apparently.

http://www.tf2items.com/lists/golden_wrenches/

Soulwynd

• Bay Watcher
  • -_-
    • View Profile

Okay, update guys. Looks like the golden wrench is findable. They're just not using the typical item drop system apparently.

http://www.tf2items.com/lists/golden_wrenches/
Oh what, Cuppie has one? Maybe I should go bug her to find out how she got it.
Pages: 1 ... 258 259 [260] 261 262 ... 774