Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781600 times)

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile
If life gives you lemons, burn them.

Enzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chainstabs make me soooo happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9UsB7zedvU

I also discovered a silly bug in the replay system making this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXLwl3YDoGY

Also, I am enjoying the random videos.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 01:34:13 am by kinseti »

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

That's a nice chainstab.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com

I want to build a well using that artifact chainstab.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Anyone want to start up a game on Tf2lobby.com? Its a site used for Pick-up groups that are more competetive. You can play either highlander (9v9, each team has one of each class.) or 6v6 (2 Scouts, 2 Soldiers, 1 Demo, 1 Medic.). If so I can set up a game.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

Anyone want to start up a game on Tf2lobby.com? Its a site used for Pick-up groups that are more competetive. You can play either highlander (9v9, each team has one of each class.) or 6v6 (2 Scouts, 2 Soldiers, 1 Demo, 1 Medic.). If so I can set up a game.
Wrong on the 6 Vs 6-IIRC, that's the Cookie Cutter setup, which, although effective, isn't needed to play.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile

Wrong on the 6 Vs 6-IIRC, that's the Cookie Cutter setup, which, although effective, isn't needed to play.
I know, its the one thats most played though. You might want to switch out a scout for something else if needed, but in my experience most of the time its the default setup.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Question: in Highlander matches, it seems to me that one potential use of the spy would be to have him disguise himself as some other class on his own team, then be seen.

This might work well with him as an engineer, crouching behind a turret. That would make it look very difficult to face down. Meanwhile, the real engineer could sneak off someplace unexpected and put a teleporter exit...

A homewrecker'd pyro nearby would even enable the spy to take care of the other spy... Of course, by this point, that's a third of the team involved in a very subtle attack.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

I'd just go Bras Beast/Sandvich/GRU all over the enemies' collectivised asses.

Anyway, seeing as I'm certain that someone mentioned Valve would release a second set of class updates, I say we speculate. With the possibility of a Meet the Medic video, and a new Medigun in the works, I'd say that the Medic gets his second round first. I'd like him to get a newmedigun that heals faster while in combat, at the expense of the Ubercharge rate.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A healing meele weapon. A medigun that can heal more than one target. A medigun that removes buffs from an enemy target, possibly disabling buildings. Something based off of a meme in Meet the Medic.

At least one of those will be correct, you'll see.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Maybe a medigun that burninates enemy spies.

Ooh! Or medigun that sets teammates on (contagious/self-harmless or self-healed) fire. We could use some PYRO <3 MEDIC
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

jester

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarvern Survialist Nutter
    • View Profile

Check out the tf2 beta for stuff that will probably end up ingame.  Return of the overhealer is a possibility, quickfix medgun is in the beta atm,
'The Quick-Fix: * Heal rate increased 50% * Uber charge rate increased 50% * Not able to overheal * Match the speed of any faster heal target * Uber effect: Megaheal o Heal rate increased 3x on heal target o Heal target and medic immune to stun and damage forces'. 
I still really want a quickchange wep for the med.
  Also a flaregun that can be used by the pyro to rocket jump is tipped to get in
« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 04:06:47 am by jester »
If life gives you lemons, burn them.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Rocket jumping pyro == very dangerous. If he's able to get in those awkward places, his ambush-potential triples.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

We he should have had from game release.

Although this isn't the solution for various reasons. The foremost is that it's entirely ping dependent and one can't have skill with it, as you can never know how well it'll work. It gives you explosive vulnerability, so it causes some extreme self-damage that can take you down to 50 health in one shot.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 372 373 [374] 375 376 ... 774