Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 774

Author Topic: Team Fortress 2: World's #1 War-Based Hat Simulator  (Read 781174 times)

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
Re: Scream Fortress 2: Carnival of Carnage is LIVE! "Misfortune telling!"
« Reply #10635 on: October 30, 2014, 02:53:20 pm »

Vampiric Vestige! Doge-medic! Dispenser Ghost!

YAAAY
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10636 on: October 30, 2014, 02:55:10 pm »

I'd prefer more gameplay changing weapons to more hats. You can't shoot with a hat. Yet.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #10637 on: October 30, 2014, 04:07:48 pm »

I'd prefer more gameplay changing weapons to more hats. You can't shoot with a hat. Yet.

The sad thing is that they are so far and few in between. At least those wacky server mods change things up.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Flying Carcass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10638 on: October 30, 2014, 04:22:04 pm »

I can picture it now.... the Gatling Gibus!

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10639 on: October 30, 2014, 04:31:37 pm »

Heavy wearing the sandvich on his head so he can eat while he shoots.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #10640 on: October 30, 2014, 04:38:23 pm »

Heavy wearing the sandvich on his head so he can eat while he shoots.

That's...uh... Already a hat.

A nonfunctional one, sure
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10641 on: November 14, 2014, 08:30:44 am »

For anyone that also frequently browses the Steam Powered User Forums for TF2, I joined the Gunslingers VS Highlander 5 community event. When it happens, there's a good chance it'll be casted and commented on by some no-name youtube personalities, but it's gonna be fun playing with some of the local SPUF Heroes like Max, Craylash, Medic, and Poptarts.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10642 on: November 14, 2014, 10:23:35 am »

A gunslinger event?
Oh boy, that sounds awesome. I'm pretty good with default engie + gunslinger (shotty is literally the best weapon in the game). Sad thing that it's already filled.

E:
Holy fucking shit.
I just defended the last stage of dustbowl as a gunslinger engie, towards the end I was the only one. We won. WE FUCKING WON WITH ONLY ONE MINISENTRY.
The other team was pretty damn good too. That was the best match I've had in a while.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 04:32:33 pm by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10643 on: November 16, 2014, 11:23:54 pm »

The Highlander VS Gunslingers 5 event is over, and it was a ton of fun. I ran Shortstop, crit-o-cola, and atomizer for the whole thing, and boy I was that just a damn fine choice. Just for the fun of it, at the very start I put a Buildings Destroyed part on my Strange Shortstop, and at the end it had 111 building destructions recorded :O Shortstop chews through buildings like nothing. Enough to let me get in the top 3 scoring on a few rounds.

Highlanders totally dominated, which was actually very surprising since the Gunslingers had a history of trouncing in previous events. We didn't drop a single round though.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #10644 on: November 17, 2014, 12:17:49 am »

Just for the fun of it, at the very start I put a Buildings Destroyed part on my Strange Shortstop, and at the end it had 111 building destructions recorded :O Shortstop chews through buildings like nothing. Enough to let me get in the top 3 scoring on a few rounds.
Jeez. How many games/how many hours is that "by the end of it"? On a good game without instaspawning nonsense I can get maybe 30 kills total before mapchange, depending on what classes I play as and stuff.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10645 on: November 17, 2014, 01:13:14 am »

Just for the fun of it, at the very start I put a Buildings Destroyed part on my Strange Shortstop, and at the end it had 111 building destructions recorded :O Shortstop chews through buildings like nothing. Enough to let me get in the top 3 scoring on a few rounds.
Jeez. How many games/how many hours is that "by the end of it"? On a good game without instaspawning nonsense I can get maybe 30 kills total before mapchange, depending on what classes I play as and stuff.

It would amount to only around 2 hours for the rounds of PL, 5cp, and koth.

crazysheep

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:fluffy wool]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10646 on: November 17, 2014, 01:21:04 am »

Also not to mention you were playing against a team full of engis :P
"Don't be in such a hurry to grow up, for there's nothing a kid can't do."

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10647 on: November 17, 2014, 10:13:06 am »

Minisentries are effectively made out of cardboard, which is reflected in their price.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10648 on: November 17, 2014, 03:21:35 pm »

Aah, I can't stand minisentries. Little bastards.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10649 on: November 17, 2014, 03:22:44 pm »

Aah, I can't stand minisentries. Little bastards.
can you stand me emptying my shotty in your back while you're shooting the minisentry? c:

Pages: 1 ... 708 709 [710] 711 712 ... 774