Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227202 times)

SuicideJunkie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2085 on: October 31, 2011, 09:39:23 pm »

It stickies itself with delicious gooey artwork!

Doomshifter

• Bay Watcher
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2086 on: November 01, 2011, 11:04:14 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am, frankly, terrified.
Add me on PesterChum! My chumhandle is doomedHermit.
Right now Rampages seem to be Godzilla quietly walking into Tokyo, biting the leg off of one reporter... then creeping off again without a sound.

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2087 on: November 01, 2011, 03:41:04 pm »

Tried to depict a spiked, ringed set of armor that featured an image of acorn and maple. Without it looking like something an elf would wear....

What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • not for trees
« Reply #2088 on: November 01, 2011, 04:44:52 pm »

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 02:02:40 am by ......... »

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2089 on: November 01, 2011, 05:03:21 pm »

Finally something funny happens!

Close only counts....
What monstrosities would walk the streets, were peoples faces as unfinished as their minds.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2090 on: November 01, 2011, 06:41:33 pm »

Nice one, Logrin! Hasn't happened to me yet, but there's time yet.

As for 9dots, I like it. The carpenter's happy!

Logrin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2091 on: November 01, 2011, 06:54:13 pm »

Character from a strict roleplaying game.

I played one of two brothers who were impoverished nobility. A utter narcisist who utterly opposed any "Progressive" thinkers in the peasantry. The family creed was "Nothing matters so much as blood."

Long story short. I killed so many people on him they changed the entire perma-death system.

Good times....

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2092 on: November 01, 2011, 11:48:54 pm »

Edit: Hold up, why isn't this thread stickied??

Because it doesn't need to be  :D
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2093 on: November 01, 2011, 11:55:54 pm »

Edit: Hold up, why isn't this thread stickied??

Because it doesn't need to be  :D

Dear goodness YES!

I really hate pointless stickies or stickies that never come off LONG after a thread stopped being helpful or useful (or where the thread is fixed WAY later in the thread and not in a seperate thread)

My motto is to NEVER use stickies unless it is for the absolute benefit of everyone. Drawings definately don't help everyone who goes to this thread.

Duntada Man

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2094 on: November 02, 2011, 12:40:52 am »

Does anyone else get an odd feeling that after looking at .........'s work, you have just agreed to some kind of infernal contract?
Girlinhat: The biggest issue seems to be size.  A 1x1 room would allow for maximum child desecration.

Argonnek

• Bay Watcher
  • Surging Forward
    • View Profile
« Reply #2095 on: November 02, 2011, 02:13:17 am »

Well, after looking at it, I can't help but think I'm being commanded to do things that don't come naturally to me.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #2096 on: November 02, 2011, 03:21:14 am »

careful guys, nine dots will rob you of your soul with his amazing artwork that is hard to tell exactly what it is.

by this i mean send the nobles in, its kinda like a magma chamber full of super awesome engravings.

and by "engravings" i mean the only clue to what it actually is is the name of the pic itself, only found by viewing the image and scrolling to the end of the link.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:23:46 am by Xotano »
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2097 on: November 02, 2011, 08:52:07 am »

and by "engravings" i mean the only clue to what it actually is is the name of the pic itself, only found by viewing the image and scrolling to the end of the link.

His art is pretty straight forward. It is just drawn atypically.

In fact one of the major criticisms I have of his art is that it doesn't involve dwarf fortress at all but that is just me.

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #2098 on: November 02, 2011, 10:42:02 am »

In fact one of the major criticisms I have of his art is that it doesn't involve dwarf fortress at all but that is just me.

You blind, foo'?
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2099 on: November 02, 2011, 11:44:28 am »

You blind, foo'?

I don't know... I'll go ask the pioneers.
Pages: 1 ... 138 139 [140] 141 142 ... 365