Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227224 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #2610 on: February 06, 2012, 06:56:51 pm »

Have you done mining?

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: February 06, 2012, 08:04:00 pm »

Urist misses you too. :'c
Also, awesome. ALL OF IT. Oh, and continuing my quest to illustrate dorf jobs, this time it's about ARMORING.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

All of it is forged on/with the dorf. The process apparently also makes dorfs shrink to an even smaller size.

I threw that together in less than a minute, because that seems to be the limit of my attention span today.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: February 06, 2012, 08:45:45 pm »

Also, awesome. ALL OF IT. Oh, and continuing my quest to illustrate dorf jobs, this time it's about ARMORING.

All of it is forged on/with the dorf. The process apparently also makes dorfs shrink to an even smaller size.
Will You Marry Me?
In Dwarf Fortress?

...Optionally, heres something to have fun with.
Fell Mood. Kills a girl. Makes a Dwarf Bone Toy. Then tosses it on the Ground and goes to eat some Cheese.
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: February 06, 2012, 08:48:29 pm »

Will You Marry Me?
In Dwarf Fortress?

...Optionally, heres something to have fun with.
Fell Mood. Kills a girl. Makes a Dwarf Bone Toy. Then tosses it on the Ground and goes to eat some Cheese.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: February 06, 2012, 09:20:36 pm »

Dwarf marriage...

The male and female run full tilt at each other. They bang each other on the heads. No helmets are allowed... the dwarf who is more notably weakened by it is the loser and the winner assumes the position of "I wear the pants".

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: February 06, 2012, 11:44:14 pm »

Dwarf marriage...

The male and female run full tilt at each other. They bang each other on the heads. No helmets are allowed... the dwarf who is more notably weakened by it is the loser and the winner assumes the position of "I wear the pants".
What? Thats silly.
What about "You will both be thrown over the Fortress Wall by a Bridge. He or She who is least wounded wears the Pants. If one of You dies, the Spouse inherits Your Corpse to Craft something with."
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: February 07, 2012, 02:55:33 am »

We're not trying to cripple them! A crippled dwarf is a useless dwarf.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: February 07, 2012, 04:23:49 am »

We're not trying to cripple them! A crippled dwarf is a useless dwarf.
Burn the stupid fucker if She (Because no Man Dwarf would be crippled so easily!) gets maimed.
Otherwise, this is a completely safe venture!

Besides. When You have 200+ Dwarves, who cares.
A Migrant will replace them.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #2618 on: February 07, 2012, 05:16:26 pm »

I had a tentacle pony in the My Little Fortress mod who set out to kill a night creature, only to be betrayed by the town who told him to kill the  night creature. He then proceeded to slaughter and loot the town, and set the crops on fire. In doing this, he melted all his flesh and became a skeleton pony, dual wielding steel warhammers.

Could someone draw this for me?
Draw it? No. Not even Im that Crazy.
Chilton you gotta take your responsebility as the guy that draw wierd stuff in this thread >:( Dwarf up man, to be a real dwarf one has to break that last rule that binds one to sanity, whether it be ponies or pouring boiling plastic on orphans.
Now someone else had to do it instead, you should feel ashamed :P
Skeletal pony
Brown-pony
Bastard-pony
I think there is a 3d MLP but I couldn't find it ::)

Gizogin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EVIL][RAWMANCER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: February 07, 2012, 05:27:28 pm »

Bastard-pony

This is pretty awesome.  And I'm not just saying that because Fluttershy.
Quote from: franti
"Let's expose our military to zombie-dust so they can't feel pain. They don't NEED skin."
Quote from: Ipwnurmom221
One FB post. Many dick jokes. Pokemon. !!VOLCANO!!. Dwarven mood thingee. Derailment itself. Girlinhat's hat. Cuba. Karl Marx. This is why i love Bay12 forums.
The rest of my sig.
Fear the fluffballs

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: February 07, 2012, 08:45:15 pm »

I had a tentacle pony in the My Little Fortress mod who set out to kill a night creature, only to be betrayed by the town who told him to kill the  night creature. He then proceeded to slaughter and loot the town, and set the crops on fire. In doing this, he melted all his flesh and became a skeleton pony, dual wielding steel warhammers.

Chilton you gotta take your responsebility as the guy that draw wierd stuff in this thread >:( Dwarf up man, to be a real dwarf one has to break that last rule that binds one to sanity, whether it be ponies or pouring boiling plastic on orphans.
Skeletal pony
Brown-pony
Bastard-pony
NEVER!
At least not this kind of weird stuff. If they were axes instead of hammers, or anything instead of hammers, it wouldnt be so bad.

But now I have to Dorf You into My Fort and Burn You in a Magma Shower.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #2621 on: February 08, 2012, 08:16:13 am »

Skeletal pony
Brown-pony
Bastard-pony
NEVER!
At least not this kind of weird stuff. If they were axes instead of hammers, or anything instead of hammers, it wouldnt be so bad.

When I finally meet my inevitable fate the last words I shall utter while my fat burns from my very bones will be: Chilton, I'm disappointed...Auuuurghhh aurhh ghaaaaww...

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: February 08, 2012, 08:52:29 am »

Skeletal pony
Brown-pony
Bastard-pony
NEVER!

When I finally meet my inevitable fate the last words I shall utter while my fat burns from my very bones will be: Chilton, I'm disappointed...Auuuurghhh aurhh ghaaaaww...
Fine! Ill draw a Pony wielding Warhammers. Gimme a few hours or something :D

Arbitrax

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: February 09, 2012, 03:28:41 am »

Love this thread!  Here's something that happened to me a couple of nights ago...

Kaiser Reinhard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: February 09, 2012, 04:15:32 am »

Bastard-pony

Hehehehehe

No one seemed to noticed that I MSpainted ponies way earlier, it appears

Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 365