Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 365

Author Topic: Draw your adventures  (Read 1227027 times)

Ameablable

• Bay Watcher
  • Amy Bull Able
    • View Profile
Re: Draw your adventures
« Reply #4275 on: July 26, 2013, 08:03:46 pm »

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4276 on: July 26, 2013, 08:06:53 pm »

Spoiler:  snip (click to show/hide)
you mean like this?

No. It was WAAAY earlier in the game, and he had simplistic drawings and little color.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4277 on: July 26, 2013, 09:35:05 pm »

Who was that guy who was posting really strange drawings with the cryptic file names?

That's ......... or Ninedots. He's a modern artist, iirc. Been posting on these forums periodically since about late 2011.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4278 on: July 26, 2013, 11:10:53 pm »

Who was that guy who was posting really strange drawings with the cryptic file names?

That's ......... or Ninedots. He's a modern artist, iirc. Been posting on these forums periodically since about late 2011.
\

Hm. I can't find any of his stuff other than that one. Can someone compile his stuff with filenames?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #4279 on: July 27, 2013, 03:27:01 am »

......... -> Show posts
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4280 on: July 27, 2013, 11:37:32 am »

Found em.

God, I love his art. It's... haunting.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4281 on: July 31, 2013, 06:02:39 pm »

haven't played in a while so i just made a new guy the other day, he already has 200 kills under his belt with a longsword a pickaxe and bolts and a full suit of armor, all iron, i just ran into a bandit camp not sneaking and cleaved the first few guys i came up to clean in half with my pickaxe, i think in less then a day my guy has hit that un-killable area that most of my adventurers seem to hit, sometimes i put away the pickaxe of the sword and just strangle people to death.

on a side note i still have the saves for my old melted face guy but i duno if i can play with him on the newer DF update as he is pretty old.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4282 on: August 01, 2013, 08:16:09 am »

Found em.

God, I love his art. It's... haunting.
I decided to check it out.

Wow, it really is amazing...

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4283 on: August 01, 2013, 10:46:50 pm »

I keep reading "Ninedots" as "Nintendots" and "today" as "Toady". x3

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4284 on: August 02, 2013, 09:33:36 pm »

could someone please show me how

works

that is me biting a kobold in SIX different places
yeah some of them are close together but i'm practically holding his whole body in my mouth head to toe, and i'm human.
"Engraved on the wall is a masterful depiction of a human by Logrin.  The artwork relates to Xotano Beastblood The Everseeing Dwelling of Clouds the human vampire recruiting some new human shields companions after his encounter with Ral Firewealthy the Warm Flicker the dragon, during which his face was melted off."

300 human/elf/dwarf/goblin/kobold bodies 20 random animal/fish/bird bodies and 3 dragon bodies all in one backpack. fun stuff.

Blastbeard

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4285 on: August 02, 2013, 10:33:30 pm »

that is me biting a kobold in SIX different places
yeah some of them are close together but i'm practically holding his whole body in my mouth head to toe, and i'm human.

Kobolds be tiny yo.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 11:34:21 pm by Blastbeard »
I don't know how it all works, I just throw molten science at the wall and see what ignites.

Xotano

• Bay Watcher
  • Elite Head Collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #4286 on: August 03, 2013, 10:21:46 am »

Kobolds be tiny yo.
LOL! somehow i doubt they are THAT small, i'd think about the size of goblins and i would think goblins are slightly smaller then dwarfs if not the same size without the large build

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4287 on: August 03, 2013, 01:41:19 pm »

Goblins, dwarves, and elves all have the same volume/size of 60000. Dorfs are just extra short and round. Kobolds, though, are 1/3 that volume at 20000. Kobolds are really small.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #4288 on: August 03, 2013, 11:03:41 pm »

According to the numbers in the Raws, Kobolds are the same size as 5-year old Human children, so probably about 3 feet tall. Dwarves and Goblins are probably about 4-5 feet tall, while Elves have the same mass but are probably stretched up to Human height.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #4289 on: August 04, 2013, 04:08:26 pm »

TWO WORDS:

Just bite it vertically and you can hit all the body parts ever!
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER
Pages: 1 ... 284 285 [286] 287 288 ... 365