Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should we stop this round and start a new one?

Yes
- 14 (60.9%)
No
- 8 (34.8%)
Other (explain)
- 1 (4.3%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Game is ended  (Read 59388 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Day 2 - Extended (game possibly messed up)
« Reply #465 on: July 28, 2009, 10:26:45 pm »

It still comes down to your word against his, Duke....
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: July 28, 2009, 10:28:55 pm »

It still comes down to your word against his, Duke....
And Toonyman is Toonyman. Not that I'm putting down his name, but we have all admitted he is crazy in a very specific Toonyman way.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: July 28, 2009, 10:35:14 pm »

Well, if ToonyMan says that, he's a moron you can be glad is dead. And anyways, it's looking pretty likely town is gonna win, barring some crazy shit, so you shouldn't fret a lynch that bad.

The cult is still strong, and likely the doppelganger will survive if the town lynches me and Toony. I'm sure dieing to a lynch here would be a somewhat big deal, as we will have four deaths to deal with. Half of those will be town. So say this game is already set and that the death of a townsperson means nothing is reckless and prone to suspicion.

And HALF of those will be town? Why, that's 2 scum, dead! Care to try again?
Youtube video of the year, all years.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

By definition that makes you a fan since you still buy them.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: July 28, 2009, 11:07:50 pm »

Well, if ToonyMan says that, he's a moron you can be glad is dead. And anyways, it's looking pretty likely town is gonna win, barring some crazy shit, so you shouldn't fret a lynch that bad.

The cult is still strong, and likely the doppelganger will survive if the town lynches me and Toony. I'm sure dieing to a lynch here would be a somewhat big deal, as we will have four deaths to deal with. Half of those will be town. So say this game is already set and that the death of a townsperson means nothing is reckless and prone to suspicion.

And HALF of those will be town? Why, that's 2 scum, dead! Care to try again?
Half guaranteed to be town. The other two are the same chance as usual. Why do you look away from my message and go straight to grammatical errors?
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: July 28, 2009, 11:15:38 pm »

Actually, that's what I was thinking as I read it. It didn't make sense, and it still doesn't, to be honest. Are you saying both you AND ToonyMan are town? I find that impossible. One of you 2 is lying, thus one of you 2 is scum. Pure and simple.
Hmm...I've never been a big fan of CCGs - I mean, I did and still do collect Pokemon cards, but I never got heavily into the battling and trading thing.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: July 28, 2009, 11:29:52 pm »

I really don't think Toonyman is scum. All the scum are either trying to be as out of the spotlight as possible or shining said spotlight. Revealing an alliance would put one squarely within it.

As for me, there really is little one can say to prove their innocence other than "I'm not scum, honestly!" That is, other than cause the death of various scum. Even then such a person could be one of the 'freelance' scum.

Or one could reveal their role pm... Oh wait...

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: July 28, 2009, 11:51:09 pm »

Problem is, if ToonyMan is town, he isn't lying about what you said. If what you said is true, then you're a cultist. If what ToonyMan said isn't true, he's scum. Either way, we got a scum. Since I highly doubt ToonyMan would just flat out lie as town AND seems to be ok with a lynch on him and you, I think the double lynch is the perfect action here.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: July 29, 2009, 12:03:04 am »

If what ToonyMan said isn't true, he's scum.
I don't see how this works.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: July 29, 2009, 12:30:40 am »

If what he said isn't true, he's lying. If he's lying, he's scum. Lynch all liars, since the town won't lie.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: July 29, 2009, 12:33:16 am »

If what he said isn't true, he's lying. If he's lying, he's scum. Lynch all liars, since the town won't lie.

This is assuming a town person is playing town the usual way. Being an a rather short alliance to get scum names requires a bit of lying. And if you are gonna be lynched by the town, might as well lie.

Mr.Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: July 29, 2009, 12:43:11 am »

That wouldn't be playing to win. If he is indeed lying as town, I'll go ahead and request he gets banned from future Paranormal mafias, since that's just stupid. In any case, we get 1 scum and a townie or 2 townies, one of which is a complete moron. I see that as win-win for town.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: July 29, 2009, 12:51:20 am »

If they can get scum names, such tactics are not terribly counterproductive.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: July 29, 2009, 01:37:46 am »

If we lynch 2 townies, Toony should be banned from Para.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

A_Fey_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 7 - Day 2
« Reply #478 on: July 29, 2009, 02:45:45 am »

Could all the people voting for me please voice their reasons. Mainly Fey_dwarf, archangel and R1ck.

I have already said this:

No toonyman, His claim sounds reasonable. Although he will probably die tonight at least we have one person proven town if he is not lying.
I knew this bandwagon on snihjen was forming too fast and I had a feeling that one of these two had to be town and the scum were voting against the other to save their friend. Thus I will vote for EchoP, and if he turns out scum, then we lynch toonyman tommorrow. Or we could just to a double lynch, but i doubt that is going to happen now that we are probably targeting both scum and the day is almost over.

To clarify, I believed that the scum were voting for Snihjen to pull the lynch away from you, so I voted you to help prevent that. Sorry if I wasn't clear when I said that, playing mafia in the mornings always does that to me. My reasoning? The bandwagon on Snihjen was forming way too fast and Kashyyk's claim seemed believable.

However, after what has been revealed, I believe a Duke and/or Toonyman lynch would probably be best, as one of these roles (if not both) is likely scum. So, Unvote. Vote Duke2.0.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: July 29, 2009, 04:57:24 am »

Yeah, I vote for you because it sounded like a good idea at the time. I'm not sure which of these two I should vote for, so I unvote and vote as necessary to double lynch Duke 2.0 and Toonyman.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 47