Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 251

Author Topic: Bay12's Desktops  (Read 374551 times)

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12's Desktops
« Reply #645 on: June 16, 2010, 11:43:24 am »

I feel like posting my most recent and seeing what everyone elses are at the moment. So month old topic thread goooo.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: June 16, 2010, 11:58:04 am »

Spoiler: sure (click to show/hide)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: June 16, 2010, 12:06:00 pm »

Shadow of the Colossus. Nice. What OS is that? Nvm, looks like it's just a windows reskin.

I feel like posting my most recent and seeing what everyone elses are at the moment. So month old topic thread goooo.

What's with the random Demon eyes floating around them?

Mine:
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: June 16, 2010, 12:08:06 pm »

My computer is even more boring.

Spoiler: Gentlemen!  Behold! (click to show/hide)

Yeah, I formatted a couple weeks ago and haven't gotten around to really moving back in.  I'll have a desktop as soon as I find another awesome Sonic the Hedgehog picture, to maintain the desktop theme I've had since 2003ish.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: June 16, 2010, 12:13:14 pm »

What's with the random Demon eyes floating around them?

Because I'm a huge Touhou fan Ill explain. Those are their third eyes. They're some kind of mind reader race that read minds with their hearts which float around outside them. Satori's is open because she still uses it. Koishi closed hers though, which makes her unable to read minds and makes her a bit odd (Notice it's not connected to her like satori's either, closing it is might be irreversible). But it also makes it impossible to read her own mind.

Okay back to the topic. XD
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: June 16, 2010, 12:17:30 pm »

Yes it's a window re-skin, blue and green ain't my thing.
Why would you have a blank white desktop like that.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: June 16, 2010, 12:24:37 pm »

As I said, it's currently in battery mode. That shuts down most default features of the windows desktop, everything from the icons to the background. Plus my start menu is set to hide itself at the top of the screen. Usually my background is from MSPA:
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: June 16, 2010, 03:13:17 pm »

+15 points for the Shadow of the Colossus background. Is Shadow of the Colossus 2 still in dev hell?
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: June 16, 2010, 03:26:29 pm »

That's Homestuck.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: June 16, 2010, 03:45:43 pm »

I'll just post the image. My desktop has no icons/start menu anyways. I have them hidden  :)
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Andir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: June 16, 2010, 05:35:35 pm »

Spoiler: Gentlemen!  Behold! (click to show/hide)
Yay for the Desktop folder on the ... Desktop!  Also, someone else who keeps the Classic look going! ;)  My work desktop is classic all the way, with a black background.  No Desktop icons and one drop down menu (XP) for my most used apps instead of some pinned or quick launch crap taking up all my precious task bar.  (No, stacking doesn't work... at any point in my day, between Visual Studio, SQL Manager, IE, Firefox, various logs, IMs, Explorer opened to different folders, sometimes FlashDevelop, Flash... it gets busy.)
"Having faith" that the bridge will not fall, implies that the bridge itself isn't that trustworthy. It's not that different from "I pray that the bridge will hold my weight."

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #656 on: June 16, 2010, 07:10:33 pm »

Mine's still the same ol' spacey sunset picture, along with some rainmeter.

Latest installment, more Rainmeter skins plague it; but with more productivity in mind. I might post my update, but I'll need some time to patch it up before uploading.

EDIT:
Here it is. Private information has been edited out. (Decided to use Photoshop to hide things instead of paint. Let it look more natural.)

Funny enough, it turns out my screencapping was 5 seconds earlier from the last screeencap I submitted.

According to my To Do, I seem to be slipping a bit. And a family request is within the top priority, so the value isn't off. In case that's bugging anyone.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:36:01 pm by Itnetlolor »

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: June 16, 2010, 07:11:52 pm »

Gentlemen!  Behold!

BLUE!!!
Yay for the Desktop folder on the ... Desktop!  Also, someone else who keeps the Classic look going! ;)

Putting the Desktop folder on the Desktop may be my crowning achievement.  I'm through the damn looking glass.  And yeah, Classic Forever.  Classic will never die.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: June 16, 2010, 10:05:38 pm »

Pretty basic. Everything I need is either on my desktop, in Program Files or in My Documents so I just added a PF shortcut and click the 'go to desktop' button any time I want to do anything. I don't think I even use the start menu anymore.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: June 17, 2010, 09:29:07 am »

Ferret... facts?  :o
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 251