Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6817 6818 [6819] 6820 6821 ... 13317

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15049037 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102270 on: March 25, 2013, 09:41:47 am »

The kind of game I like.

The kind of game with butts.
That... is remarkably similar to my aunt's comment. Upon watching my cousin play for a minute or so, she remarked that Ezio had a great ass. :P
Ezio + Fran = Ass singularity?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102271 on: March 25, 2013, 10:11:00 am »

Took me a while to realize y'all were just abbreviating Assassin, and that this wasn't some deranged indie H-game.  :o

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102272 on: March 25, 2013, 10:35:39 am »

Took me a while to realize y'all were just abbreviating Assassin, and that this wasn't some deranged indie H-game.  :o

Nah. An indie H-game might actually be worth playing. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102273 on: March 25, 2013, 10:45:51 am »

An indie H-game would probably have a better plot than Assassin's Creed.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #102274 on: March 25, 2013, 10:48:26 am »

An indie H-game would probably have a better plot than Assassin's Creed.
It might have more timetravel as well.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #102275 on: March 25, 2013, 10:49:23 am »

The new XKCD comic: http://xkcd.com/1190/
According to this, it changes subtly every half hour or so.
He's up to something, that's for sure.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #102276 on: March 25, 2013, 11:14:01 am »

AssCreed o_O

And had a bunch of good conversations over the past few days, plus finished making a present for a school-friend.  Good!  Tomorrow, I'll get some work done.
The kind of game I like.

The kind of game with butts.

They wouldn't let me name him Sarah, and I had a sad.  He seems like a Sarah.  I'm shipping him with BritDouche, of course, seeing as this is AssCreed II and I don't know what's going on other than obvious romantic tension.

?
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102277 on: March 25, 2013, 11:32:37 am »

Assassin's Creed 2, haha.  I'm getting my post-Metal Gear fix of people with butts killing things.

Wait, was that not what was confusing you, True?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102278 on: March 25, 2013, 11:33:57 am »

VECTOR LIKES BUTTS.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102279 on: March 25, 2013, 11:34:51 am »

Actually, I'm into backs ^_^;  But when it comes to assassination, butts are the way to go!
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102280 on: March 25, 2013, 11:46:17 am »

Actually, I'm into backs ^_^;  But when it comes to assassination, butts are the way to go!
Sorry, mine is broken. ;_;

Speaking of, I just found out (possibly again, I am not sure,) that I may be able to get disability benefits due to my spine. (Spondylolisthesis, spina bifida occulta) O_o Anyone here familiar with disability?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 11:50:54 am by MaximumZero »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #102281 on: March 25, 2013, 11:54:11 am »

Isn't 'occulta' something along 'magical' 'supernatural'? :P

YOU HAVE MAGICAL SPINE D:
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #102282 on: March 25, 2013, 11:54:40 am »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bmlnUCK9oWI#!
New game by the makers of Bastion sees a return of voice acting by Awesome Narrator Guy.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102283 on: March 25, 2013, 11:55:34 am »

Oh yeah, I saw that last night.  Isn't it great?  I really like the difference between the narrative voices.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102284 on: March 25, 2013, 11:56:13 am »

Isn't 'occulta' something along 'magical' 'supernatural'? :P

YOU HAVE MAGICAL SPINE D:
Occulta just means "hidden", and Spina Bifida Occulta is "hidden" because it's on the "front" part of my spine, facing inward toward my guts, not normally seen on x-rays.

Pages: 1 ... 6817 6818 [6819] 6820 6821 ... 13317