Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3849 3850 [3851] 3852 3853 ... 13313

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14872968 times)

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #57750 on: July 26, 2011, 10:17:01 am »

Not quite the thread title, but close enough:

Apparently Vectors jeans-wearing twin sister from the US is attending this course too.
Interesting, huh?

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #57751 on: July 26, 2011, 10:18:52 am »

Stalk her.

EDIT:
Also, happy birthday Muffins.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:39:12 am by ToonyMan »

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57752 on: July 26, 2011, 10:24:15 am »

There you go Cthulhu, let me jump on the bandwagon of celebrating the birthday of that which eternal lie by showing you that even in the far away neck of woods, that I happen to inhabit, your followers are active:
Spoiler: introductory image (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: the actual picture (click to show/hide)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57753 on: July 26, 2011, 10:28:06 am »

It could be Chinese Harry Potter fanfiction...

And of course my personal favourite:
Harry Potter and the Motherfuckin' Dinosaurs

Man, I love shanzai lit....btw, if you hadn't guessed from the image name, the title of that one is "Harry Potter and the Golden Armor (jin jia)".

It's my birfday!
Ia! Ia! Cthulhu fhtagn cake!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 10:58:24 am by RedKing »

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57755 on: July 26, 2011, 10:50:33 am »

Stalk her.
To what end?
To see if it's Vector's evil twin. Then again, if the evil twin is usually the smart, scheming one that usually comes up with brilliant, bizarre ideas, wouldn't that make Vector the evil twin? You might be stalking the good one.

I joke. Don't hurt me. Please.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57756 on: July 26, 2011, 10:52:34 am »

Okay, maybe America isn't quite down the drain yet:
Palin's new film heads to pay-per-view after two weeks

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57757 on: July 26, 2011, 10:55:25 am »

Happy birthday, Cfoofoo, and well done, Janet.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57758 on: July 26, 2011, 11:14:20 am »

European Studies sounds interesting.  I just decided that I dont give a damn about the many mistakes of America and really just dont care to learn about it.well call when you get back and we can hang out.  have fun in indiana.

My best friend Jonah switching out of US History into the class I'm taking~ <3

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #57759 on: July 26, 2011, 11:24:32 am »

If you want proof that America is done for, just go read the comments section on any article in yahoo news.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #57760 on: July 26, 2011, 11:26:45 am »

If you come and be nice(Don't bring any of your culture, we're already drowning in McDonalds and Coca Cola), Denmark could use some good people *nods* We need 5 million people, infact! (I just want to beat the swedes in population numbers xD!!)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #57761 on: July 26, 2011, 11:32:51 am »

If you come and be nice(Don't bring any of your culture, we're already drowning in McDonalds and Coca Cola), Denmark could use some good people *nods* We need 5 million people, infact! (I just want to beat the swedes in population numbers xD!!)

I have to bring some of my culture! McDonalds and Coke are not it. I'll bring iced tea, gumbo, jambalaya, cornbread and barbecue pork ribs if I don't have to eat any of that weird fermented fish stuff.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #57762 on: July 26, 2011, 11:35:27 am »

I have to bring some of my culture! McDonalds and Coke are not it. I'll bring iced tea, gumbo, jambalaya, cornbread and barbecue pork ribs if I don't have to eat any of that weird fermented fish stuff.

We don't eat fermented fish :D We're not that silly. But those things are considered alright in my book. You can bring the good parts of culture.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #57763 on: July 26, 2011, 11:40:32 am »

If you want proof that America is done for, just go read the comments section on any article in yahoo news.
Nice try, but I learned to avoid that years ago.

Denmark is one place we've considered. My wife has spent a fair amount of time in Scandinavia, and she loved Copenhagen. I know her first choice would be somewhere like Oulu (where she went to school for a while), followed probably by Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm and then maybe Copenhagen. I'd prefer Denmark because it's not inside the Arctic-freakin-Circle. Cold and I do not get along well.

Maybe Nadaka and I can co-start a Southern US restaurant in Copenhagen, and we can fatten up the Danes with fried chicken, barbecue and biscuits.  :D

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #57764 on: July 26, 2011, 11:48:20 am »

Nice try, but I learned to avoid that years ago.

Denmark is one place we've considered. My wife has spent a fair amount of time in Scandinavia, and she loved Copenhagen. I know her first choice would be somewhere like Oulu (where she went to school for a while), followed probably by Helsinki, Turku, Stockholm and then maybe Copenhagen. I'd prefer Denmark because it's not inside the Arctic-freakin-Circle. Cold and I do not get along well.

Maybe Nadaka and I can co-start a Southern US restaurant in Copenhagen, and we can fatten up the Danes with fried chicken, barbecue and biscuits.  :D

:D I'd love that. But really, quality of Denmark depends on next election, if the racists and liberals win again, go to Finland 100%. If the red block wins the election, Denmark will hopefully go in the right direction again, instead of back treading.

I mean christ, we just established border control by the german border as a big fuck finger to the whole of Europe ;_; Damn DF. Denmark easily have the best Welfare though, except maybe Norway who runs on oil. Our economy doesn't do aswell as the Swedish one, for a multitude of reasons, mostly a terrible government the last 10 years, and Finland is doing well in almost everything and have quite sensible politcians I hear, imagine that.
Pages: 1 ... 3849 3850 [3851] 3852 3853 ... 13313