Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3848 3849 [3850] 3851 3852 ... 13314

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 14939437 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: [Who?] Things you mistook for someone today. (Happy Thread)
« Reply #57735 on: July 26, 2011, 06:01:41 am »

Next thing you know, an anthropomorphic dog breaks down a small section of the wall, hops in the room, and yells out "AWKWAAAARD!!!" to no one in particular.
Or at least, that's what would be awesome if it happened.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #57736 on: July 26, 2011, 06:45:22 am »

Made myself some mashed potatoes with cheese, pretty darn good for a first time :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #57737 on: July 26, 2011, 07:16:51 am »

It's my birfday!
Shoes...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57738 on: July 26, 2011, 07:24:10 am »

I just got cockblocked by God.

There's this guy, right? And I've recently gotten over a rather destructive period that ruined a relationship with a close friend of mine and rendered me unable to work up the will to get into dating for the last six months or so. And I just got over it and the world seems so much brighter.

But anyway, this guy. He's gay and likes me, possibly more than I deserve. And hell, I like him. He's kind, and sweet, and funny, and caring and he's passionate about doing good, helping others, making this world a better place.

And he's going to be a Catholic priest. But if there's anyone the Church needs, desperately needs, it's him. It is him in so many ways. I haven't the heart to tell him I'm agnostic, but I see the place for faith, and I know that people need people like him. And given the state of the Church right now, they need him more than anyone.

So I guess it's not so much God doing the cockblocking as it is a higher purpose. Jeez, I feel special.

e: also happy birthday, Cthulhu. Don't stop a-rocking to the sound of the screams.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 07:27:05 am by Jackrabbit »

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #57739 on: July 26, 2011, 07:28:55 am »

I just got cockblocked by God.

There's this guy, right? And I've recently gotten over a rather destructive period that ruined a relationship with a close friend of mine and rendered me unable to work up the will to get into dating for the last six months or so. And I just got over it and the world seems so much brighter.

But anyway, this guy. He's gay and likes me, possibly more than I deserve. And hell, I like him. He's kind, and sweet, and funny, and caring and he's passionate about doing good, helping others, making this world a better place.

And he's going to be a Catholic priest. But if there's anyone the Church needs, desperately needs, it's him. It is him in so many ways. I haven't the heart to tell him I'm agnostic, but I see the place for faith, and I know that people need people like him. And given the state of the Church right now, they need him more than anyone.

So I guess it's not so much God doing the cockblocking as it is a higher purpose. Jeez, I feel special.

e: also happy birthday, Cthulhu. Don't stop a-rocking to the sound of the screams.

How will him experiencing love stop him from priesting? If anything, you'd make him a better priest imo, but I'm from a lutheran place, so..

Also, hope you'll have a nice day Cthulhu.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57740 on: July 26, 2011, 07:30:56 am »

I think he's starting the celibate thing early, and having known what happened to me he doesn't really want to start a relationship guaranteed not to lead anywhere.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57741 on: July 26, 2011, 07:42:22 am »

It's my birfday!
Happy birthday Armok!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

~Snip
That has to be a bit of a heart breaker. Also, your gay? Why do I get the feeling I already knew that but forgot... Still, the amount of homosexuals on these forums makes me think perhaps I know more gays then I think, they just keep to the closet.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #57742 on: July 26, 2011, 08:23:44 am »

It's my birfday!
Happy birthday Armok!

>:C  You have ruined my birthday.
Shoes...

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57743 on: July 26, 2011, 08:25:23 am »

Bisexual. And, to be perfectly honest, I'm young. It's not a heart breaker till I think it is and I haven't come that close yet.

Also, where is that comic from? Because I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Although I think if it cut off at panel 6 it would be even better.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57744 on: July 26, 2011, 08:29:19 am »

>:C  You have ruined my birthday.
Was that a joke or serious? I'm sorry.

Bisexual. And, to be perfectly honest, I'm young. It's not a heart breaker till I think it is and I haven't come that close yet.

Also, where is that comic from? Because I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Although I think if it cut off at panel 6 it would be even better.
I can't recall where I first read it now... I just googled birthday skeleton and went from the first link.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57745 on: July 26, 2011, 08:31:09 am »

He's Cthulhu, and he really does not like the guy who posts here under the name Armok. Get your elder gods right.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #57746 on: July 26, 2011, 08:34:05 am »

Shit! How did I make that mistake... Well it is like 11:30 at night here. Sorry.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #57747 on: July 26, 2011, 08:58:24 am »

Happy birthday squid!

Edit: OH MY FUCKING GOD
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 09:37:23 am by Janet »
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #57748 on: July 26, 2011, 10:06:02 am »

Happy birthday squid!

Edit: OH MY FUCKING GOD

:OOO  You did it!  Hooray~~
Shoes...

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #57749 on: July 26, 2011, 10:15:20 am »

Congratulations.

Now, do a 15-rune run! >:D
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.
Pages: 1 ... 3848 3849 [3850] 3851 3852 ... 13314