Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6820 6821 [6822] 6823 6824 ... 13317

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15018663 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102315 on: March 25, 2013, 04:52:30 pm »

Well, that's fairly lame.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: [Tomoko~] Because I'm not popular, Ill have an emotion thread (Happy Thread)
« Reply #102316 on: March 25, 2013, 05:01:04 pm »

Well, that's fairly lame.
Oddly enough, my reaction to just about every other XKCD strip out there :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102317 on: March 25, 2013, 05:39:59 pm »

I am now instigating plan "Hot Shower, Cold Drink," which was inspired by my friend's roommate last weekend. It consists of taking a really hot shower then taking a really big drink out of a glass of ice water right at the end.

I hypothesize that this will be more satisfying than it sounds.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102318 on: March 25, 2013, 05:42:52 pm »

Assuming your drink is canned, it is possible to drink your cold drink while in a hot shower. Highly satisfying...

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102319 on: March 25, 2013, 06:05:07 pm »

This post? It is post 12345 for me.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #102320 on: March 25, 2013, 06:05:45 pm »

I passed 14000 today.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102321 on: March 25, 2013, 06:07:18 pm »

Cue another two pages of post-peen comparing.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #102323 on: March 25, 2013, 06:10:34 pm »

Assuming your drink is canned, it is possible to drink your cold drink while in a hot shower. Highly satisfying...

You are brilliant. I'll have to try that at a later date, though, cause right now I just have a glass of ice water.

Also everyone needs to wait till I hit 8888 posts to start the post count crap.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102324 on: March 25, 2013, 06:14:15 pm »

Hehehe.  I am so bad at AC, but I'm actually having a lot of fun.  The really great thing thus far is making attempts on the super-tall buildings and then jumping off of the highest point to splatter carefully in the street (descending in other ways takes a lot of time and is not that fun).  Also fun is accidentally falling of buildings and into the midst of a group of people.

Not very far, though.  Just now talking to courtesan-lady and learning to be less noticeable.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102326 on: March 25, 2013, 06:23:09 pm »

Hehehe.  I am so bad at AC, but I'm actually having a lot of fun.  The really great thing thus far is making attempts on the super-tall buildings and then jumping off of the highest point to splatter carefully in the street (descending in other ways takes a lot of time and is not that fun).  Also fun is accidentally falling of buildings and into the midst of a group of people.

Not very far, though.  Just now talking to courtesan-lady and learning to be less noticeable.
Maybe you should find a pair of looser pants. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #102327 on: March 25, 2013, 06:34:22 pm »

I feel inadequate.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #102328 on: March 25, 2013, 06:37:09 pm »

Maybe you should find a pair of looser pants. :P
... was going to say you misspelled tighter, but then I realized the actual solution to this conundrum is body paint and a thong. Which, in a technical sense, are indeed looser pants. Insofar as they're loosed entirely. So, uh. Carry on.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102329 on: March 25, 2013, 06:38:06 pm »

You are brilliant. I'll have to try that at a later date, though, cause right now I just have a glass of ice water.

Also everyone needs to wait till I hit 8888 posts to start the post count crap.
Khorne, is that you? Or perhaps I am Khorne, because 8 has been my favorite number for as long as I can remember. The logical conclusion is that Khorne is really Pathos.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 6820 6821 [6822] 6823 6824 ... 13317