Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10378 10379 [10380] 10381 10382 ... 13317

Author Topic: [MILK] There were 12 eggs here what did you do with them? (Happy thread?!)  (Read 15032025 times)

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

That can't be me. He registered two weeks ago. There's no way I'm paranoid enough to make an alt just in case an opportunity for making a joke about alts came up.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 05:07:15 am by Orange Wizard »
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

But wait...
What if you made the alt in case Tawarochir defeated you, thus forcing you to forever leave Bay12?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

subjective

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

That can't be me. He registered two weeks ago.
Date Registered:    May 21, 2014
You missed the year, mate.

Jokes are serious business ;)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

But he's talking about Grapefruit Sorcerer...
 ???
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

I just wrote this line of code:
Code: [Select]
gateway.awaygate = gatewayaway
should've probably found a way to add an inline conditional, but eh.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

gateway.awaygate = gatewayawayshould've probably found a way to add an inline conditional, but eh.
At least you don't have the same variable name used in multiple private namespaces and the global namespace, all doing different things...

But wait...
What if you made the alt in case Tawarochir defeated you, thus forcing you to forever leave Bay12?
Don't be ridiculous. Tawarochir could never defeat me. Mostly because I keep avoiding any challenges, but still.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile

Went to see a doctor about my head always itching. Comes out I have something called psoriasis. So seems there's a good reason why I can sometimes run my hands through my hair and cause something akin to a snowstorm, except with flecks of skin instead of snow.

Maybe I can finally get rid of some of this itching, got prescribed an ointment of some kind.

So yeah, kinda happy about starting to get one of my problems fixed.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile

My friend/housemate just had an old Hammond organ delivered to the house, which he picked up secondhand for $99.
It's pretty awesome.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile

gateway.awaygate = gatewayawayshould've probably found a way to add an inline conditional, but eh.
At least you don't have the same variable name used in multiple private namespaces and the global namespace, all doing different things...
And then all hell broke loose.
But wait...
Don't be ridiculous. Tawarochir could never defeat me. Mostly because I keep avoiding any challenges, but still.
Now I'm serious considering becoming a mage, is there any membership cards with exclusive offers, meetings for deciding the future of mankind or it's only the occasional confrontation?
Magi-strum.
This isn't too terrible.
Do you have more suggestion for avatar?
Nay, a big thick dictionary.

Is there a special reason my avatar should be a big book?
In a time before time, I had a name.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

Because I said so, obviously.
Be grateful that your king has not killed you where you stand.
Hmph.
In reality, it's because when I saw your current username, the first thing I thought of was a big magical library, for some reason.

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile

Justifiable, everyone I know think of me as the cursed know-it-all... And maybe they're right, there isn't a question I haven't answered them.
I got inspired and am now searching for an avatar, but I have trouble finding something I relate to.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile

But does the Magistrum know why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile

Now I got lost.
I bet my Wulfenbach Empire Flag that this is a reference to a annoying cereal commercial.
What do I win?

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile

You win one more day of your pathetic life being spared by your king, foolish mortal.
Is that enough, or should I cut that into half-a-day?

Magistrum

• Bay Watcher
  • Skilled Fortresser
    • View Profile

Meh, I'm happy with a day...
(Hey, I guessed right then!)
But that's quite an rude way to treat an 「先輩、あなたはガキ。」
Pages: 1 ... 10378 10379 [10380] 10381 10382 ... 13317