Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 151

Author Topic: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - Mafia wins. Cheeetar calls Shenanigans.  (Read 280720 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Morning6 - 6 Alive. Look Upon My Works, Ye Mighty
« Reply #2160 on: January 13, 2010, 12:33:05 pm »

I get a bah post, right?
Well, bah.
That's all I'm saying.

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Morning6 - 6 Alive. Look Upon My Works, Ye Mighty
« Reply #2161 on: January 13, 2010, 01:37:13 pm »

First off, 6 alive, 2 scum left.  It is now Mylo.  Unless there's something very wrong, we'll actually be best off no lynching.

To clear the air, though, I used my investigation and found Cheeetar as town, which makes me wonder quite heavily about Vector.

Chedd.. last thought I had on that was about Org.. I'm still thinking, right now, of going by my theory and saying that Org was town.

That sort of eliminates things.

A question to Meph: You didn't have a night role?  How does your role work again?

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: January 13, 2010, 01:50:35 pm »

My investigation is a day action, not a night action. Which is why I could check you the same day you killed ExKirby.

Are you sure we want to bet on a no-lynch? If you're town, I'm town, and Cheeetar is town, then 2 of Cheddarius, GlyphGryph, and Vector must be scum. If you;re thinking Chedd is town, then we just lynch one of the other two.

Maybe GlyphGryph, since she's not involved in the Chedd/Vector situation.

Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

dakarian

• Bay Watcher
  • OMGITSACAT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: January 13, 2010, 02:30:06 pm »

Sidenote: just realized vector said that ched was scum while I checked Cheeetar as town.  MEH  Cancel that suspicion on Vector.

Quote from: Dakarian
What was I doing with Mr.Person through most of Day 3, lovemaking!?
I KNEW IT!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: January 13, 2010, 03:50:12 pm »

First off, my result:
I got a scum result on Meph.

Also:
I'm pretty much 100% sure dakarian is town now. Since this is MYLO, if he wasn't it he would have already killed a townie and mafia would have won the game.

Third:
Supposedly there is some situation where if dakarian is town, Meph is town? If so, I can't make any sense of my investigation. So either a) something happened to my investigation or b)whoever claimed that was wrong, or probably most likely c)I've got no idea what I'm talking about and such a claim was never made.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: January 13, 2010, 03:52:55 pm »

The situation was that if I was town, dakarian is town, since I got a 'town' result on him with my investigation.

Interesting that you're claiming you got a 'mafia' claim on me right after I suggest lynching you, though.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: January 13, 2010, 03:53:17 pm »

Third:
Supposedly there is some situation where if dakarian is town, Meph is town? If so, I can't make any sense of my investigation. So either a) something happened to my investigation or b)whoever claimed that was wrong, or probably most likely c)I've got no idea what I'm talking about and such a claim was never made.

No, it was actually the converse (i.e. Meph is town -> Dakarian is town).  That Dakarian is town and Meph is scum is unlikely, but I guess it's possible.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: January 13, 2010, 03:54:58 pm »

This situation almost makes me wish I had been lynched when I asked for it. Would have solved the matter. Just almost, though, since we lynched CobaltKobold instead.
Come play Mafia with us!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: January 13, 2010, 04:05:02 pm »

I posted when I could post. I shouldn't even be posting now, actually, but whatever. Its interesting that you conveniently "forgot" to investigate, and thus couldn't have your investigation refuted by anyone else, don't you think? Especially when we're at a kind of important part of the game?

So, Meph, how exactly does your investigation work? You said its a day action: does that mean you could investigate right now? Or was it just a one-off? (I know, I know, I should probably already know this because it was said in the thread somewhere)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: January 13, 2010, 04:16:24 pm »

I posted when I could post. I shouldn't even be posting now, actually, but whatever. Its interesting that you conveniently "forgot" to investigate, and thus couldn't have your investigation refuted by anyone else, don't you think? Especially when we're at a kind of important part of the game?

So, Meph, how exactly does your investigation work? You said its a day action: does that mean you could investigate right now? Or was it just a one-off? (I know, I know, I should probably already know this because it was said in the thread somewhere)

Actually, if I was scum it'd have been easier to relate an 'investigation' on someone, since I'd know who was town and who wasn't.

Anyway, my ability let's me look at a character who died the night before or during the day and investigate the alignment of the person that killed them. So, generally worthless for most of this game because we've only ever had single night-kills occur. The one time it has proven useful was dakarian's day kill, since I could immediately check to see if he was town.
Come play Mafia with us!

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: uPick Mafia: Panda Edition Day6 - 6 Alive. Look Upon My Works, Ye Mighty
« Reply #2170 on: January 13, 2010, 08:22:57 pm »

Vote Count:
LOL

Not Voting: Dakarian
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: January 13, 2010, 10:56:24 pm »

So, Glyph found Meph scum, and Vector found Cheddarius scum. This means one of Cheddarius or Meph is a miller, or one of Glyph or Vector is a third party with a reason to lie (last until Day 7, etc.). I think we'd be best off right now lynching Cheddarius, but that is just me.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: January 13, 2010, 10:56:58 pm »

MYLO?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: January 13, 2010, 11:01:52 pm »

MYLO?

... Huh?  What's the question?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: January 13, 2010, 11:03:30 pm »

What is MYLO?
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 151