Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593412 times)

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! We are popped collar cool.
« Reply #345 on: March 13, 2010, 06:13:00 pm »

Oh hey finally managed to find a photo where I don't look crazy or retarded!  Yes, I'm serious.  It's like any facial expression whatsoever on me comes out in one of those two directions.  So Yeah... when I have access to the computer with more photographs on it, I'll probably post one of the ones that looks more like how I usually do.

Spoiler: Vector desu (click to show/hide)

Your self conscious about your looks isn't uncommon, but I think its once again this being self conscious is unfounded. No, you arent HAWT OMG.

I think your rather pretty.
Nothing scarring, probably rememberable.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 06:15:33 pm by MrWiggles »
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 13, 2010, 06:14:24 pm »

NO RATINGS.

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 13, 2010, 06:15:47 pm »

We're all pretty! Errr handsome for the men I suppose
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 13, 2010, 06:16:34 pm »

This is so odd. I can imagine people rating each other at some real life social gathering. There'd be a fight in like a minute.

The internet is weird.

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 13, 2010, 06:21:15 pm »

I figure I'm a solid inverse Pi out of 10.
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 13, 2010, 06:25:07 pm »

Everyone go join Hot or Not. That should quell the pain at not knowing how hot you are that burns within you.

Boksi

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone's dumb in their own special way
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 13, 2010, 06:25:16 pm »

I thought that was Boksi?
Boksi does not refer to himself in the third person!

But on topic, how long is your hair Vector? Your picture doesn't show it clearly, but I'm assuming waist-length? I'm just asking because I've been growing my hair long recently and might as well just grow it that long. Or better yet, a waist-length mullet.
[BODY_DETAIL:NAIL:NAIL:NAIL]
[HAMMER:HAMMER:HAMMER]

[TSU_NOUN:nose]
[SUN_TSU_NOUN:art:war]

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 13, 2010, 08:04:10 pm »

Everyone go join Hot or Not. That should quell the pain at not knowing how hot you are that burns within you.

I dropped from 8.9 to 8.6 to 7.8 and it kept falling every time I rated enough people to be rated myself.  I stopped going a few weeks ago.  My self-esteem doesn't need the Internet's help.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 13, 2010, 08:19:59 pm »

That's the chance you take, man. That's the chance you take.

It's okay, it's all gonna be okay.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 13, 2010, 08:24:48 pm »

Huh. Kagus appears to be a shapeshifter, whilst Vector is the epitome of a classy British lady.

Hah!  I'm American >_____>  Thank you, however.  I do try.

Liar! You said you weren't hot!

... To each his own, I suppose.  De gustibus non disputandum est.

Your self conscious about your looks isn't uncommon, but I think its once again this being self conscious is unfounded. No, you arent HAWT OMG.

I think your rather pretty.
Nothing scarring, probably rememberable.

No, you see... *sigh.*  Well, there's a reason that I picked that photo, rather than any of the other ones I've got lying around.  Bwahhhhh.

Of course, the other album of photos I have readily available is mostly me hallucinating after general anesthesia, so there's probably a reason why I'm worried about looking crazy  ;)

But on topic, how long is your hair Vector? Your picture doesn't show it clearly, but I'm assuming waist-length? I'm just asking because I've been growing my hair long recently and might as well just grow it that long. Or better yet, a waist-length mullet.

Knees/calf area =)  It's never been cut.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 08:31:06 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 13, 2010, 08:29:26 pm »

I gotta say, as a dude who's been growing his hair out since age 10, that's pretty damn impressive.  What do you do with it when you sleep?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 13, 2010, 09:04:22 pm »

I gotta say, as a dude who's been growing his hair out since age 10, that's pretty damn impressive.  What do you do with it when you sleep?

Hah.  That's why I'm braiding it in the shot: most of the time, I have it back so it doesn't get in my way.  I also do a braided crown thinger or bun some days to make it even more manageable.  This is because I really hate getting hair everywhere when I'm working problems, though on days requiring dressing up and so on I'll usually let it out.

... It's also a lot easier to win ambushes when your hair is well-tamed (though on the other hand, I haven't actually been in one for half a year now ;D).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 14, 2010, 05:13:13 am »

Vector, does your hair count as a dwarven bookkeeper's beard?    :P

Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 14, 2010, 07:09:31 am »

You people need to smile a bit more.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 14, 2010, 07:11:58 am »

Hah.  That's why I'm braiding it in the shot: most of the time, I have it back so it doesn't get in my way.  I also do a braided crown thinger or bun some days to make it even more manageable.  This is because I really hate getting hair everywhere when I'm working problems, though on days requiring dressing up and so on I'll usually let it out.

... It's also a lot easier to win ambushes when your hair is well-tamed (though on the other hand, I haven't actually been in one for half a year now ;D).

Sleeping must be a chore though I imagine that bathing with it also very trying. Though without having nother person to compare body shape, you seem average in height and small framed. So you're hair must get very heavy once its soaked.

Friends mine who have their hair near the end of their back, say that it feels like its being pulled and it strains the neck to support it. (For showering, probably a none issuing for bathing until you get out.) Do you have to wash in section?

I can't cant grow my hair past my neck, it gets very matted and curly. However, my beard can so very easily engulf my face. I have to trim it around my mouth so I can actually eat and drink without getting golden nuggets of surprise in my beard.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 987