Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593491 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Well you know, i gave myself a quick brush down afterwards. As for the top and earrings. it was a spontaneous 'fight'. Just tumbling around on the bed and whatnot.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

Now now, the bed is a perfect place for roughhousing. Little chance of hurting yourself and if something bad does happen then hey, you are already in a bed. Me and my siblings used to do it all the time.

We went through bedframes like water.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

And
Pics like that make me wish i didnt hate camping.

QFT.

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Now now, the bed is a perfect place for roughhousing. Little chance of hurting yourself and if something bad does happen then hey, you are already in a bed. Me and my siblings used to do it all the time.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

Piece, you either have no siblings, or have some disturbed feelings about them...

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Piece, you either have no siblings, or have some disturbed feelings about them...

Nah, I just get my kicks giving people a hard time. My sibling roughhousing usually happened on concrete or carpet. This may explain why my sister has several permanent indents on the bones of her shins, arms and head while I have a few nice scars. But then again when me and my friends "sword fought" we used wooden swords that were basically just 2x4s and we broke them over eachother's faces.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile

*looks up a 2x4*
Damn, that's a thick stick.

Personally I got a lot more careful with the sibs once we came very close to "it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye"... He couldn't see for about half an hour. That was scary.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

*looks up a 2x4*
Damn, that's a thick stick.

Personally I got a lot more careful with the sibs once we came very close to "it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye"... He couldn't see for about half an hour. That was scary.
Not as bad as my dad and his brothers. They shot at each other with pellet guns, swung shovels at one another, and one even died of stomach cancer as a result of losing most of his stomach to a table saw while they were screwing around. My entire family line is just entirely filled with shit like this. I swear 70% of my family is the result of rape or alcohol while "unintentional suicide" seems to be the most common cause of death. 

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

Drive to survive FAIL?
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile

Anyway, this is the real me. 5 minutes after a playfight with my brother, i thought it looked pretty.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Bloody nose from play fight?
Now I feel like a wrong type of person because the bloody nose was the last think I've noticed on this picture ::). You can know why if you knew my little quirk...

At last! Photos from last weekend's backpacking trip to the Red River Gorge in Kentucky!
Man, I am so envious right now! In a good way of course. I LOVE MOUNTAINSIDE TRIPS.
Well it doesn't look like a mountain, but it has cave formations and waterfalls so it still counts!
And the nature is beautiful, awesome shots.

My last trip to mountains was last summer, and it was beyond the arctic circle so it was a bit cold, but I loved it nonetheless. I like to join geological expeditions just to adore the nature (and, well, money too... ;)).
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile

You can know why if you knew my little quirk...

'Tis called breasts?

Also, yeah, hiking is awesome.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.

TheDarkJay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Here's me in a dress:
And a different dress:

If you're wondering, I don't exactly make a habit of wearing dresses (as you can see, I don't have the legs for them)...This was just for a charity fashion show at my college (I was supposed to be modelling men's clothes donated by people, but no men friggin' donated so...yeah) XD

In order to make up for the above pictures here's me in a suit:
Spoiler: "Warning, Man in Suit" (click to show/hide)

And a random picture just 'cause:
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 07:15:49 am by TheDarkJay »

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

* Japa points to his avatar

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile

I think we can assume Deon is the most attractive of us and has the hottest wife.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile

I think we can assume Deon is the most attractive of us and has the hottest wife.
And on account of being one of the few parents here, the cutest kid.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 987