Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593341 times)

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile

I did also say it may be a mole.

Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile

If it's a third nipple (like that guy in that James Bond movie), does it still have to be covered?
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

Probably. I mean if you had two penises, you couldn't just cover one.

MrWiggles

• Bay Watcher
  • Doubt Everything
    • View Profile

It depends on the sex of the person. I'm leaning toward male so no.

As a rule, I dont really care.
Doesn't like running from bears = clearly isn't an Eastern European
I'm Making a Mush! Navitas: City Limits ~ Inspired by Dresden Files and SCP.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113699.msg3470055#msg3470055
http://www.tf2items.com/id/MisterWigggles666#

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dont be so rude! I am a lady, i like to do lady things!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

I have no idea what's going on here...  I just assumed it wasn't an actual photo due to the "I fucking wish" caption.

For the moment, I'm going to stand back and just assume that a vast number of misinterpretations have been made.  Eventually, enlightenment should strike.

As an off note, it does seem a little odd that there'd be a mole of that size just sitting there on an otherwise flawless complexion.  And extra nipples tend to be underneath the originals, so far as I know (actually saw a picture one time of a guy who had four nipples total).

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At last! Photos from last weekend's backpacking trip to the Red River Gorge in Kentucky! It was an amazing trip, and though this only documents the first day, there were some awesome sights. The whole thing was a sandstone canyon, carved out by rivers long long ago, and now was filled with temperate rainforest, caves, natural stone arches, mosses, rivers, and steep rocky hills and valleys.

On the way down, we had a 6-hour drive through the most terrifying thunderstorm I've ever seen, where a tree literally was blown down onto the road in front of us, as rain and wind came down so heavy that you couldn't see anything but faint blurry lights at anything more than a few feet in front of you, and everyone pulled off the highway. Once we arrived, we set up camp in a hurry, and slept, departing first thing in the morning from the campsite, carrying all the equipment we needed on our backs... tents, dried food, sleeping gear, water, topographic maps, cookware, a small stove, water-purifying iodine, and so on. There were 7 of us in total, and this is a photo-log of our first day.

Spoiler: The Veterans (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: The Newbies (click to show/hide)
--
Spoiler: Sandstone Formations (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: An Ambush! Curse Them! (click to show/hide)
--
Spoiler: Hillside Rest Stop (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Gathering Water (click to show/hide)
--
Spoiler: Red River Tributary (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: How I Cross River? (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tiny Waterfall (click to show/hide)
--
Spoiler: Setting up Camp (click to show/hide)

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pics like that make me wish i didnt hate camping.
"I fucking wish" caption.
ahahah i totally forgot i put that. I typed it in white so only attentive readers would notice, but it backfired. And yeah its a nipple, but its a guy so its okay.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile

Like any sensible person, I use Darkling.  White shows up remarkably well on a dark gray background.

That small-sized side comment I made in response to Deon's photo doesn't show up nearly as well in Darkling.  Still not hidden, but it's at least subdued.

I did wonder about the gender briefly, but he's awfully effeminate and I couldn't make up my mind on the hands (my usual method of determining).  The collarbone raised a little suspicion, but overall I still thought it was a gal.

Heh, figures...  Good like finding a girl who's that feminine.

Now, on to more important matters...  Awesome photos, Solifuge!  Looks like you got to take in some very cool rock formations.  And, really, what kind of backpacking trip would it be without cake mix and neurology textbooks?

In that last photo, you remind me a bit of this one guy I went to school with in Norway...  Of course, he was about 6'8" and doesn't look a thing like you aside from having dark hair and glasses.  Maybe I'm just going blind.

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm, my background is light blue which hid the text pretty well. I dont know what darkling is.

Anyway, this is the real me. 5 minutes after a playfight with my brother, i thought it looked pretty.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

Hmm, my background is light blue which hid the text pretty well. I dont know what darkling is.

Anyway, this is the real me. 5 minutes after a playfight with my brother, i thought it looked pretty.
Bloody nose from play fight?

I dented my sister's shin bone with a ladle and she slammed my head into the corner of a table twice but we never drew blood.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

... You wear earrings and a low-cut blouse to a fight?  God, you're crazy.  Dunno how you manage to keep yourself looking so together (looking at your hair and clothes, now).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well you know, i gave myself a quick brush down afterwards. As for the top and earrings. it was a spontaneous 'fight'. Just tumbling around on the bed and whatnot.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 987