Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593932 times)

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • All hail Urist McNoble and his adamantium socks!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Photoshopping hair on each other... or something.
« Reply #2760 on: March 19, 2011, 12:07:54 am »

Hey, is airsoft more painfull than paintball?
Love is just a chemical. We give it meaning by choice.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

Dwarf Fortress: Turning men into monsters, and kittens into food since 2006.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2761 on: March 19, 2011, 12:09:44 am »

No, not by far.
AirSoft pellets fly slower, and therefore hit softer, if only slightly. The most they'll do is a little stinging, and some small bruises. Unless you're hit up close with a powerful gun. Then it may leave tiny welts.
Paint Ball leaves welts, pretty much no matter what. The only place it doesn't hurt is the face, and that's because you're wearing a full face mask.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2762 on: March 19, 2011, 12:11:18 am »

Pffft Airsoft is for little kids who are addicted to Call of Duty, paintball is how men use plastic guns to shoot eachother.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2763 on: March 19, 2011, 12:12:19 am »

I'm thinking about paintball for my birthday. I'm planning to repeatedly shoot my best bud in the balls for every time he says he wants to go out with my 13 year old sister. Badtard.

Dwarf Fortress : Crimes Against Nature, Man, God, Sanity and Simple Common Sense Simulator.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2764 on: March 19, 2011, 12:15:56 am »

Don't do it unless he has serious protection, or he will never have children.
Also, how old is he? I mean, seriously, if you're over 16, you just don't do that.

At least AirSoft guns are allowed to look like real guns.

GamerKnight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2765 on: March 19, 2011, 12:17:11 am »

I'll be turning 17 in November. And I've warned him about saying things about my sister. Neuturing him is an ethically acceptable punishment to me.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2766 on: March 19, 2011, 12:20:32 am »

Whatever.
As long as he's cool with never having balls again.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #2767 on: March 19, 2011, 12:21:42 am »

I'll be turning 17 in November. And I've warned him about saying things about my sister. Neuturing him is an ethically acceptable punishment to me.
Is getting thrown in prison for aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon acceptable to you? Because that's what'll happen if you attempt to neuter your friend with a paintball gun.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2768 on: March 19, 2011, 12:22:16 am »

Hey, is airsoft more painfull than paintball?
I have to agree with NewsMuffin here, but I'd phrase it a different way. Specifically: "Oh, hell no." See, I won't be catching paintballs anytime soon, considering the difference in the ammunition. See, they travel at about the same speed (max of roughly 200mph, which I have reason to suspect is something that my friends' cheap equipment never even got close to), but one weighs .35g, and the other weighs 3g. This means that the airsoft pellet hits with an average of 1.25J, and the paintball hits with about 15J.

So yeah, there's a pretty big difference, but very much so in the other direction.

edit:Ninjax5 combo!
edit:Ninja'd again!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2769 on: March 19, 2011, 12:22:34 am »

Is getting thrown in prison for aggrivated assault with a deadly weapon acceptable to you? Because that's what'll happen if you attempt to neuter your friend with a paintball gun.
Because he is obviously serious  ::)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2770 on: March 19, 2011, 12:23:32 am »

But it's be totally worth it, man.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2771 on: March 19, 2011, 02:32:00 pm »

Ah paintball. One of the reasons I'm looking forward to the Spring here is that the season can start up again soon! My last game was at my brother-in-law's bachelor party. He's the dorky-looking fellow in the front left with the headband, while I'm the dorky one on the far right. Our team consisted of a college professor, several students, a former prize fighter, a guitar player from the band I played with, and a handful of chefs.

POSE AS A TEAM, BECAUSE SHIT has gotten all over our clothes. Dangit!

My favorite paintball moment was during a capture the flag game. Me and 2 of my teammates had tumbled into a foxhole adjacent to a tower the other team had captured, which overlooked an island choke point at the center of the field. My buddies were sneaking around to push into the enemy line, and I stayed behind to cover them. After they'd left, I noticed a flooded tunnel obscured by some brush, which lead under the tower walls. After wading quietly through knee-deep swampy water, I crept up the stairs inside the tower, up to the parapets where the 2 tower guards were watching the field below. I pegged one in the arm without even being seen, and had a firefight over the inside of the tower with the guy on the opposite side, as we chased one another around the parapets on hands and knees. Eventually, he popped up to get me, and I nicked him in the side. I flagged our team in and we took the tower, and eventually won the match.

It felt like something out of Metal Gear Solid. If only I had brought a headband, and a black stealth suit. :P
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 02:33:42 pm by Solifuge »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2772 on: March 19, 2011, 02:36:05 pm »

Headbands are awesome :3

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2773 on: March 19, 2011, 03:27:35 pm »

Now how did I know you were the guy on the far right?
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2774 on: March 19, 2011, 03:33:34 pm »

It fits his voice too.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186 187 ... 987