Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1593692 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #9690 on: July 16, 2014, 01:01:35 pm »

-
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:24:49 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #9691 on: July 16, 2014, 01:21:44 pm »

(Edited up above to remind everyone I did 4 pinches salt, not tsp, LOL)

Oh. Four pinches sounds much more reasonable than four teaspoons. I'm a little surprised at the way the rice turned out, but it sounds delicious.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #9692 on: July 16, 2014, 01:27:52 pm »

Am I the only person that things that it would not be all that tasty and actually looks rather, eh, dull?
That's probably because it just looks like rice and fruit on a plate. The coconut milk isn't really visible amongst the whiteness of the rice.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9693 on: July 16, 2014, 02:29:28 pm »

Am I the only person that things that it would not be all that tasty and actually looks rather, eh, dull?
Speaking from experience, I can say that sometimes the best things you'll ever eat look extremely boring.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9694 on: July 16, 2014, 02:53:07 pm »

Speaking from experience, I can say that sometimes the best things you'll ever eat look extremely boring.

I don't understand that since I'm near anorexic but aren't. You could say that I'm an extremely picky eater. I also don't eat for the sake of eating and taking in nutrients, but for the taste. Nothing else. Hunger has no hold on me. And coconut milk or not, it still doesn't look like something I'd wait in line to eat.

Did you know that white bread from convenience stores (the soft kind) is actually quite tasty when you remove the crust and smash it into a really compact ball or box. I often just eat bread on lunch breaks and nothing else. For no other reason than I find it more tasty than what else is in store, even if I haven't eaten since yesterday.

All I'm saying is that food is overrated. Chocolate too (which I dislike). And to top it off, cake too.

You guys should try drinking 6 litres (1.56 gallons) of pure water per day. (I drink about 9 but that's due to my health) The water is much more tasty than most foods and does wonders for the skin. ;D

P.S. The irony is that I can eat all I want and whatever I want and I won't gain any weight.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9695 on: July 16, 2014, 02:58:22 pm »

P.S. The irony is that I can eat all I want and whatever I want and I won't gain any weight.
Yep. Me too.
Screw you both. :P

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #9696 on: July 16, 2014, 03:05:38 pm »

Well, Cmega is a teenager.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9697 on: July 16, 2014, 03:14:28 pm »

Well, Cmega is a teenager.
Oh, I'm well aware. I almost, almost posted, "Wait until you're 25 and suddenly start gaining weight for no discernible reason," but...nah.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Ai Shizuka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9698 on: July 16, 2014, 03:50:04 pm »

Or wait until you want to do any kind of physical activity.
Good luck with that "diet".

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9699 on: July 16, 2014, 05:58:24 pm »

Why do physical activity when you can sit on the computer? :P
I probably have a similar, but I do gain weight when I eat a lot- without any strenuous activity to expend energy on, anyway.

But this is off-topic. Vector! That looks tasty! The rice at least, I've never been such a fan of mango.
I can imagine the flavour probably goes nicely with the rest of the dish, though. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9700 on: July 16, 2014, 07:27:02 pm »

Yep. Me too.
Same here, high metabolism. Always 145. Never more, never less.

As to eating, I never get to eat anything particularly "tasty" - it just isn't around - so I usually go with whatever there is. I eat mostly just for the nutrients. Not so much for taste. Sandwiches, cereal, freezer stuff, etc.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9701 on: July 16, 2014, 07:42:06 pm »

Yep. Me too.

As to eating, I never get to eat anything particularly "tasty" - it just isn't around - so I usually go with whatever there is. I eat mostly just for the nutrients. Not so much for taste. Sandwiches, cereal, freezer stuff, etc.

If I didn't have a phobia of needles, I'd probably inject nutrients into my body through the blood. Much more practical I'd say.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9702 on: July 16, 2014, 07:44:13 pm »

-
« Last Edit: March 08, 2018, 02:24:42 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #9703 on: July 16, 2014, 08:09:20 pm »

Yep. Me too.

If I didn't have a phobia of needles, I'd probably inject nutrients into my body through the blood. Much more practical I'd say.

Soylent sounds like a thing for you.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9704 on: July 16, 2014, 08:20:45 pm »

Yep. Me too.

Soylent sounds like a thing for you.

Too bad I'm not in the USA.

Either way, let's stop this conversation. We've gone way off track. Also, Vector, when showing water in images, it's made more aesthetically pleasing by the container & background. So if you want to post one it has to be in a white background and very pretty container. I'd definitely enjoy that kind of image.
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 645 646 [647] 648 649 ... 987