Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 815 816 [817] 818 819 ... 987

Author Topic: Bay12 Photo Share! Let's share photos and cool things.  (Read 1590487 times)

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12 Photo Share! Play nice while I'm out being nice, okay?
« Reply #12240 on: May 03, 2015, 11:37:07 am »

You just don't like it because it's the flemish side of things!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #12241 on: May 03, 2015, 11:47:44 pm »

My hair is getting long and I'll probably need to get a haircut in a month or two before it starts curling into my eyeballs.

Spoiler: yee (click to show/hide)

Also I can't tell if I'm hella pale or if the lighting is making me look paler than usual. Or maybe both. Also also I'm much excite.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12242 on: May 04, 2015, 02:19:42 am »

I can't help but laugh that people are complaining about their hair being too long.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #12243 on: May 04, 2015, 03:59:29 am »

Well, when you can't grow a glorious mane... there's only so many options.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12244 on: May 04, 2015, 04:55:35 am »

Keep growing it, you mean?
You should definitely grow your hair out, Spehss. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12245 on: May 04, 2015, 03:33:44 pm »

Keep growing it, you mean?
You should definitely grow your hair out, Spehss. :)
Tawarochir endorses this idea.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12246 on: May 05, 2015, 03:38:45 am »

I woke up to the sounds of aviation today!

Spoiler: View from my window (click to show/hide)
They're getting prepared for the 9th May parade. On 29th of April I ran into tanks on the Tverskaya street, but planes are way more impressive. The're great! There were so many of them, and so close. And there were helicopters and everything. Remind me to go to MAKS aviashow in August. How could I forget I love planes so much?

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12247 on: May 05, 2015, 05:32:39 am »

Is it true that Russia has its panties tied up in a bunch over various important European leaders - especially Merkel as the representative of Germany - not attending? It sounds like that in our media, but I'd like to get a first-hand Russian opinion.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12248 on: May 05, 2015, 05:57:59 am »

I personally do my best not to run into a news programm of any kind in radio and tv, because the way they represent things either irritates or frightens me. This way only pure distilled important facts can reach me. So I don't know what the "public opinion" says on this topic. People I know don't care much about who's attending and who's not. We're simply going to enjoy the performance, though this time the amount of patriotic propaganda goes off-scale. Well, it's a jubilee, and the political atmosphere disposes to this- things keep being logical. I don't pay any attention.
Back to your question: no, to me it seems false.
And we should probably move to some other thread if we are going to discuss this topic.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #12249 on: May 05, 2015, 08:17:28 am »

I envy you your ability to be excited about being woken up by aeroplanes. I live three blocks (it's less than 150 metres) downwind of an airbase that occasionally serves as base to a squadron of Hercules transports - C130s, I think - and constantly to a squadron of DC3 Dakotas. It was cool the first time one came in to land, and thereafter it's just been really loud and somewhat terrifying.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12250 on: May 05, 2015, 08:23:16 am »

Heh, when I was little the first thing kids in the area be 'Mom', then 'Dad', then 'AWACS'. We have a base nearby, and they're pretty damn loud... Their flight corridor went straight over my grandparents' house, and they made a terrible noise flying over. For a couple of years I didn't hear any of them at all, but they've become more common again recently.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #12251 on: May 05, 2015, 08:29:23 am »

A bunch of helicopters were flying low above Leninsky prospect in Moscow just a couple of hours ago. No idea what was that about, but I saw a big mean red star on each of them.

As for leaders attending/not attending parade: Merkel is coming on 10th of May to talk some things over with Putin, and she will probably pay her respects to the fallen in Kremlin memorial. If she doesn't want to see the parade, well, alright. General secretary of United Nations and leader of China are still our guests. North Korean leader refused to visit, but that is probably a good riddance. And then we have Serbs and other leaders of lesser European countries who are gladly coming.
It is just that a lot of people tend to consider absence of country's leader as a gesture of disrespect towards Soviet contribution to victory over Nazis. And though people ramble and ramble about who contributed more than others, vast majority of folks here consider Soviet contribution to victory the largest and essential, and I'm a part of majority on that matter.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Bumblebee

• Bay Watcher
  • Zizz, Bizz, Bizzz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12252 on: May 05, 2015, 08:52:53 am »

A bunch of helicopters were flying low above Leninsky prospect in Moscow just a couple of hours ago. No idea what was that about, but I saw a big mean red star on each of them.
Yes, these must be the same helicopters I saw in the morning. They started all this morning noisy awesome thing.
North Korean leader refused to visit, but that is probably a good riddance.
Hey! It was the most diappointing refuse ever! :D

Actually, Coprade P. demostrated the opposite way of knowing things, disproved half of my statements and endangered my reputation. Pfe.

Arx, Helgoland, I sympathize your sound pollution problems. I do understand your pain, because every summer I move to a country house, which is near a military airbase, and get all the same problems. Today I was so exited because the planes were not just flying around and bzzzzzzzjjzjzing, they were doing beautiful tricks and figures- something you will never meet in a real airport.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12253 on: May 05, 2015, 09:28:18 am »

@Helgo: Most Russians actually couldn't care less about foreign leaders not coming to the parade, and ditto with the government. Especially since this is pretty much just a political equivalent on unliking someone's post on Facebook.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #12254 on: May 05, 2015, 09:47:30 am »

@Helgo: Most Russians actually couldn't care less about foreign leaders not coming to the parade, and ditto with the government. Especially since this is pretty much just a political equivalent on unliking someone's post on Facebook.

That statement is quite accurate.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 ... 815 816 [817] 818 819 ... 987