Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 329

Author Topic: Ironhand's Graphics Set (on Hiatus)  (Read 1218506 times)

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ironhand's Graphics Set (Come get yer Pandas and capybaras!)
« Reply #3555 on: March 08, 2011, 10:19:06 pm »

Just fixes to some crashes and minor bugs, AFAIK.

I think a specific example is recognition of jugs that are in stockpiles for use in pressing honeycombs and making mead.

Although I still can't seem to cook royal jelly.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 10:21:04 pm by Niveras »

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #3556 on: March 09, 2011, 12:54:42 am »

No offence, mate, but that sounds masochistic :/.

No, i just don't need utilities to manage my forts :).
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

Starlight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • infernusweb.net
« Reply #3557 on: March 09, 2011, 03:28:03 pm »

On the trap icon is a black line on the bottom part of the icon.. The well seems ok, but when I'm building walls, I get a circle icon with a dot at the bottom and the circles on the trading depot is not 100% centered.. Also I would love to have the background of the menu completely black instead having a background graphic with black background on the text.. What do all you other guys think about this?

But hey! This is a great tile-set..  8)

--
But does any of you guys know anything about animals? The wiki claim that animals do not require food, but my animals are dying like mad of starvation.. "Stray Buck Rabbit (Tame) has starved to death.", it's not just rabbits mind you.. And I just captured 4 horses and tamed them.. Really cool!
Starlight (Bluelight/infernus)

Amikron

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: March 09, 2011, 03:37:57 pm »

Horses, Cows, etc need pastures now.

schussel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: March 09, 2011, 03:59:59 pm »

--
But does any of you guys know anything about animals? The wiki claim that animals do not require food, but my animals are dying like mad of starvation.. "Stray Buck Rabbit (Tame) has starved to death.", it's not just rabbits mind you.. And I just captured 4 horses and tamed them.. Really cool!

check pasture in the wiki .. or check that you read the right entry for the right version^^

scionreaver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ironhand's Graphics Set (0.53)
« Reply #3560 on: March 10, 2011, 02:31:37 am »

Alright, I did some bugfixes. Here's Ironhand 0.53.

Also, new greens and greys, with the intention of being more distinguishable in menus.

Let me know what you think!

Haha, I'm surprised how quickly you solved my little labor issue. Even though I'm completely reliant on Dwarf Therapist now, I think it looks great.

Edit: Also, for this guy:
--

I used to have the same problem back in .19. I think that I just didn't have enough animal caretakers to feed the animals. However, as soon as I updated to .21, I immediately made a pasture (i --> n) and then Set Pen/Pasture Information (N) and assigned all the big animals (horses, cows, etc.) to it. I don't think a single one has starved since.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 02:34:30 am by scionreaver »

schussel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ironhand's Graphics Set (0.53)
« Reply #3561 on: March 10, 2011, 06:43:05 am »

Alright, I did some bugfixes. Here's Ironhand 0.53.

Also, new greens and greys, with the intention of being more distinguishable in menus.

Let me know what you think!

Haha, I'm surprised how quickly you solved my little labor issue. Even though I'm completely reliant on Dwarf Therapist now, I think it looks great.

Edit: Also, for this guy:
--

I used to have the same problem back in .19. I think that I just didn't have enough animal caretakers to feed the animals. However, as soon as I updated to .21, I immediately made a pasture (i --> n) and then Set Pen/Pasture Information (N) and assigned all the big animals (horses, cows, etc.) to it. I don't think a single one has starved since.

hopefully they didnt trample each othe rto death as they like to do now^^

Starlight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • infernusweb.net
« Reply #3562 on: March 10, 2011, 09:50:51 am »

I had many animals assigned to one spot (they did not fight).. The problem is that they eat all the grass, so it's only sand left or clay or what it was.. But do you guys know about Yak cows and bulls? I had an issue where they where first trapped in a cage, then they broke loose from the cage and was trapped in another trap (they also triggered all the stone-fall traps which was terrible as they didn't kill the Yak at all), sometimes the dwarfs hauled the cage to the animal stockpile, but then after a while it broke loose again.. And it was running after my dwarfs.. So I made a small military squad and attacked the sucker.. The problem was however that I didn't have any weapons.. And they where not skilled in wrestling either, so the stupid Yak cow didn't die.. But I was very lucky and got some migrants, and one of them was a hunter with a crossbow.. And he started to shoot bolts on the Yak and it died.. But one of my soldiers lost one leg, and I lost a dwarf because of fey mood or whatever.. And that made one dwarf go on a tantrum spiral.. So I dunno how this will end..!

Ironhand

• Bay Watcher
  • the llama is laughing
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: March 10, 2011, 10:36:45 am »

I didn't know animals could escape from cages now (they used to be impregnable).

But if you don't tame animals at a kennels, they will remain wild and hostile.
Wild animals will usually avoid you if they can, but if they're cornered they become aggressive.

flieroflight

• Bay Watcher
  • Worship the nightmare
    • View Profile
« Reply #3564 on: March 14, 2011, 11:53:15 am »

where do i get the savegame updater? didnt come wih the package i downloaded fro here(didnt it used to?)
Bay12 doesn't have moral event horizons, it has goals.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: March 14, 2011, 01:32:45 pm »

Its still in Phoebus' pack, just grab it out of there for now I guess.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Antonater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: March 14, 2011, 02:08:27 pm »

wheres that?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Starlight

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • infernusweb.net
« Reply #3568 on: March 19, 2011, 10:00:04 am »

Still not fixed! I love this pack but it needs to be updated.. Some problems marked in the following image:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

gtmattz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:BEARD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: March 19, 2011, 11:31:58 am »

The misalignment issues are definitely a problem that Ironhand needs to take care of, however, the black space on the text is a limitation of TTF mode that Ironhand has no control over.  If you do not like it, you can disable TTF mode in init.txt and all text will use the old style text.
Quote from: Hyndis
Just try it! Its not like you die IRL if Urist McMiner falls into magma.
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 329