Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45

Author Topic: Woman of SCIENCE!  (Read 58811 times)

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Woman of SCIENCE!
« Reply #435 on: May 08, 2010, 03:09:22 pm »

EDIT: oops, wrong thread.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2010, 06:26:36 pm by ed boy »

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: May 08, 2010, 06:23:57 pm »

Get out of the library, shizz is about to go down boom.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: May 08, 2010, 06:57:18 pm »

Laugh maniacally. That should restore the rest of our pride.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: May 08, 2010, 07:05:31 pm »

Make sure you laugh properly, otherwise it does more harm than good.

Push the shoulders back and take a deep breath, filling your lungs completely. Start out relatively quiet, and getting in three "Ha"s every two seconds. The laugh should increase in volume quickly, reaching a maximum volume slightly beneath shouting levels of noise. Once it reaches this volume (not before), start to increase the length of the "Ha"s as the rest of the air in the lung is expelled. The arms should start dangling, and as the laugh progresses, the elbows should bend to the perpendicular position and slightly above, hands pointing slightly outwards, palms upwards and fingers slightly bent. Stretch the neck and keep the back straight to try and get as high as possible, but do not tip-toe.

In fact, spend a while practicing it, making sure you get it right. Nail the laugh, and all else will follow.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: May 08, 2010, 07:26:03 pm »

Also, go to the cafe and check parts prices and offers on your bot

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: May 08, 2010, 07:39:38 pm »

Oh.

Uh.

We might want to go outside before laughing maniacally.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Urist McMalaclypse

• Bay Watcher
  • Physician of Philosophy
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: May 08, 2010, 07:54:54 pm »

We might want to go outside before laughing maniacally.
After a long time of fleeing unsuccessfully, she did what any cornered dwarf would do:  she sucker punched her own baby and then kept running.
Good god man, cats training cats? That's like how every robot apocalypse starts. But with cats.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: May 08, 2010, 08:05:31 pm »

From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: May 08, 2010, 09:58:43 pm »

We made ourselves immune to this virus right?
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: May 08, 2010, 10:18:09 pm »

No need. It's triggered by playing the simple game we made as part of it, and then spreads via email spam. This thing won't hit anyone tech-savvy unless they play the game, and even then I doubt it can bypass a good wall of anti-virus programs.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Urist McMalaclypse

• Bay Watcher
  • Physician of Philosophy
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: May 09, 2010, 12:10:41 am »

No need. It's triggered by playing the simple game we made as part of it, and then spreads via email spam. This thing won't hit anyone tech-savvy unless they play the game, and even then I doubt it can bypass a good wall of anti-virus programs.
Actually, that sounds to me like another reason to study Psychology - making email spam that sounds like real email.
After a long time of fleeing unsuccessfully, she did what any cornered dwarf would do:  she sucker punched her own baby and then kept running.
Good god man, cats training cats? That's like how every robot apocalypse starts. But with cats.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: May 09, 2010, 01:46:01 am »

and now we must play the game!!!!

four is the right number
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: May 09, 2010, 03:23:09 am »

what if they actually like the game???
Oh wait, if its so simple and pathetic that they like the game, they deserve to be bombed...

Would have been good to make it so that no one can comment on it, else the first person that plays it and has it go off in their face will report it and no one would touch it...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: May 09, 2010, 03:55:34 am »

Would have been good to make it so that no one can comment on it, else the first person that plays it and has it go off in their face will report it and no one would touch it...
Isn't it supposed to hijack their account and post a positive comment before frying their hard drive?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: May 09, 2010, 06:49:56 am »

Isn't it supposed to hijack their account and post a positive comment before frying their hard drive?
Yeah, but its not stopping them from going down to the local Net Cafe, making a new Account and posting without playing it, you DO have to play the game before it EXPLODES in you face right...

That should be the name of the game, Exploding your Face... I mean Newgrounds has weirder game names...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 45