Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77

Author Topic: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - The End, it is nigh!  (Read 61177 times)

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: AI B.A.T.M.A.N. Rebooted! - APOCALYPSE?
« Reply #1110 on: November 13, 2010, 02:35:31 am »

Wouldn't you have to nuke your own planets to get rid of a traitorous TAO then?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: November 13, 2010, 02:35:59 am »

I think it's kind of sad that a coherent whole can't exist on this scale in reality unless a method of FTL is obtained. It's like trying to govern the Mongolian conquests.
A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: November 13, 2010, 02:37:54 am »

*shrug*  he and I are allied, I figure if we get rid of everyone else beside him and I, we both claim victory, game ends.  I don't think Aklyon wants to run this too much longer anyhow.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: November 13, 2010, 02:38:38 am »

"For too long have you suffered, your settlements falling to ruin, your families going hungry, your best and bravest forced into the possessive arms of the military to feed their starving homes. And now your dictator has brought upon you a terrible destruction. We offer help, we will not live for you, we will not work for you, but will will help you break free from the forces that oppress you. Your poor nation has had all its wealth drained into an obese military, and horrific weapons designed only to destroy all life. Your leader is paranoid, desperate, and insane. Your nation has no enemies, but all of space unites against it. It is now a simple matter, you all know that the tyrant is beyond redemption. Simply cast them from your home, and we will ensure that you are never attacked again. Your people will rejoice at those who act to depose this insanity, just as each of you know that this disaster must be stopped. We are amongst you, we will aid you, and you will succeed."
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: November 13, 2010, 02:42:14 am »

A service to the forum: clowns=demons, cotton candy=adamantine, clown car=adamantine tube, circus=hell, circus tent=demonic fortress.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: November 13, 2010, 02:43:03 am »

Our nation has no enemies eh?  I'm sure they'll believe that after 6 planets got wiped out in an instant.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: November 13, 2010, 03:20:13 am »

Nvm, nbonparte's picture came back.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:13:49 am by Demonic Spoon »

nbonaparte

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: November 13, 2010, 04:19:40 am »

Citizen Kane clapping gif.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: November 13, 2010, 08:16:14 am »

V, I was talking about the Ultimate Guardian that is the orange planets.
Texas Station is a silly potato in space compared to that.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: November 13, 2010, 08:19:54 am »

pffft, like his fleet ever had a chance against it either way.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: November 13, 2010, 08:29:23 am »

Summary:
V-Norrec may or may not have a Anon-caused revolution. Either way, he has nukes.
He is also allied with Apple, which seems odd to me but whatever.
He has the two armadas at Auldrant. everything else was vaporized.

UPA is using the power of OMGWEREGOINGTODIEHURRYUPGOGOGO!!!!!! to get stuff done superfast.
He also has nukes.
Also is in MARTIAL LAW.

Apple is doing something PM'ed, and allied with TGC.

AI Alpha is doing OMITTED.

Anon is doing something, probably. (did I miss a post?)

Did I miss anything before update?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:15:29 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: November 13, 2010, 10:09:09 am »

He has the two armadas at Auldrant. everything else was vaporized.

His Space Navy was vaporized while attacking the planets that were blasted by the Ultimate Guardian. there are still militias and mercenary ships, though, if he wants to use them.

Umm why? I ordered my navy to attack auldrant? Is confused.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: November 13, 2010, 10:14:35 am »

since you hadn't disagreed, I'd assumed Norrec was right with them fight Texas, not Auldrant.
Fixed.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: November 13, 2010, 10:15:25 am »

I though he meant texas the death star which I thought had moved to Auldrant. Where is texas the death star?

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: November 13, 2010, 10:17:28 am »

Anon's previous turn post:

1st priority, HACK HACK HACK HACK HACK the new network.
2nd priority, convert the UPA Envoy into a cyborg. Desired features: mind controlled, laser eyes, completely artificial mental hardware with natural mind installed, super-strength, jet propulsion, robocop-style leg-holstered gun.
3rd priority, Convert one of the asteroids into a working death-star replica.
4th priority, explore and improve alternate communication channels.

Anon's current turn post I think.

If anon gets wind of the 'nuke the universe' policy, they will launch a DDoS attack against the nuke command to stop the orders from propagating and stage a publicity campaign the get the omnicidal maniac dethroned. Not to mention any psychic abilities we may or may not have, sending our elite force of Jedi out to save the universe. If we can get some people into the interstellar nuke bays and convert them into giant mecha...
Otherwise, if this is endgame territory, we will continue our efforts to upload our consciousnesses to the net(using our experience with mental abilities, cybernetic conversions, thought propagation, and any other relevant data) and distribute ourselves across all networks. We will, of course, do both, and more, given our somewhat unfocused nature, but we have no intention of seeing the net lose so much.

So, umm, shut down the nuke launch, giant nuclear battle suits, Jedi, become one with the net...

Also this awesome post:

"For too long have you suffered, your settlements falling to ruin, your families going hungry, your best and bravest forced into the possessive arms of the military to feed their starving homes. And now your dictator has brought upon you a terrible destruction. We offer help, we will not live for you, we will not work for you, but will will help you break free from the forces that oppress you. Your poor nation has had all its wealth drained into an obese military, and horrific weapons designed only to destroy all life. Your leader is paranoid, desperate, and insane. Your nation has no enemies, but all of space unites against it. It is now a simple matter, you all know that the tyrant is beyond redemption. Simply cast them from your home, and we will ensure that you are never attacked again. Your people will rejoice at those who act to depose this insanity, just as each of you know that this disaster must be stopped. We are amongst you, we will aid you, and you will succeed."

Things you may have missed:

My capital ship construction.
Nullifiers on each planet.
Making hardcopies of all essenatial data.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 10:33:56 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77