Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 66

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 17 - Game Over!  (Read 229312 times)

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 17 - Day 1
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2010, 08:53:40 pm »

OH MAN JIM ISN'T AGREEING WITH ME.
SCUM.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2010, 08:57:47 pm »

Kaminasquirtle.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2010, 08:58:15 pm »

You were getting answers out of him before, and the vote wasn't required. What more do you think you're going to get out of him now that you're voting him? This 'tough' new stance you're taking seems a bit hollow and unnecessary.

Also, you're putting words in my mouth. I made no suggestion about your motives. But now that you've brought it up, is JTF your scumbuddy? I mean, since you just got accused of buddying, what better way to prove that you're not then voting the guy you're accused of buddying up to?
What do you want me to do?  Unvote?  Vote Org or you?  Yeah, that wouldn't be scummy at all.  Janus seems most scummy to me right now.  If someone else presents themself, I'll vote them.
Yep, watch it guys. Kamina is probably scum, or spore spreader.
Or scum hiding as ss.
Fucking WIFOM, how does it work?

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2010, 08:59:32 pm »

The Whiteboard
Eduren: Toaster
JanusTwoface: KaminaSquirtle, Leafsnail, Mr.Person
KaminaSquirtle: Jim Groovester, Org, webadict
Mr.Person: Zathras
Mysteriousbluepuppet: Solifuge
Org: JanusTwoface
SHAD0Wdump: Criptfeind
Solifuge: Eduren, Mysteriousbluepuppet
Zathras: Ottofar
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2010, 09:01:30 pm »

No.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2010, 09:07:17 pm »

You were getting answers out of him before, and the vote wasn't required. What more do you think you're going to get out of him now that you're voting him? This 'tough' new stance you're taking seems a bit hollow and unnecessary.

Also, you're putting words in my mouth. I made no suggestion about your motives. But now that you've brought it up, is JTF your scumbuddy? I mean, since you just got accused of buddying, what better way to prove that you're not then voting the guy you're accused of buddying up to?
What do you want me to do?  Unvote?  Vote Org or you?  Yeah, that wouldn't be scummy at all.  Janus seems most scummy to me right now.  If someone else presents themself, I'll vote them.

So, what, now that you're backed into a scummy corner you've got no options? That's pretty much basically correct.

As for what I want you to do, I want you to continue self-destructing (It's super effective!) because each little bit you gives me makes it easier and easier to vote for you.

As for what you should've done, you should've had good reasons for your actions and not violently reacted to a little questioning and pressure.

Oh well. Maybe next time.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2010, 09:08:18 pm »

Kaminasquirtle.
This bothers me.
Do try.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2010, 09:09:34 pm »

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2010, 09:15:47 pm »

So, what, now that you're backed into a scummy corner you've got no options? That's pretty much basically correct.

As for what I want you to do, I want you to continue self-destructing (It's super effective!) because each little bit you gives me makes it easier and easier to vote for you.

As for what you should've done, you should've had good reasons for your actions and not violently reacted to a little questioning and pressure.

Fine then.  You want me to just give up on this game?  I'm tempted to do so, seeing as there's almost no possible way for me to not get lynched.  I'll try to contribute anyway.  But only for one day, I guess.
I guess I wasn't ready for 'real' mafia.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2010, 09:17:18 pm »

That is a really bad way to go.
You are giving up. Really.
You have two days to convince us you aren't scum. Try.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2010, 09:20:05 pm »

Fine then.  You want me to just give up on this game?  I'm tempted to do so, seeing as there's almost no possible way for me to not get lynched.  I'll try to contribute anyway.  But only for one day, I guess.
Dude. Calm down. How many votes do you have on you right now? What's the chances you're goin-HAMMAH!

Nah. But, you're switching votes way too often for my blood. So, I'm voting you.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2010, 09:26:07 pm »

Dude, if you knew all the scumtells you were dropping you'd be laughing your ass off right now. This is textbook noobscum stuff you're doing to a T.

But listen to Org. Giving up is the absolute wrong attitude to have right now. It will get you lynched. In addition to all the other scummy stuff you've just done. But giving up is the clincher.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2010, 09:26:42 pm »

Well, I said I'd stay and contribute for the first day, after which I figured I would be lynched.  If I don't get lynched, then I'll consider it an added bonus.

Does EVERYTHING I say make the situation worse?

BUT, I'll do my best from here on out.
On the bright side, I've learned more thus far in this game than I have in the entire BM so far.

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2010, 09:48:27 pm »

Bah, game started while I was still sleeping... I was hoping I'd have my schedule sorted out by now.

Whatever.

And I'm not reading 4 to 5 pages to get up to speed, deal with it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 66