Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 66

Author Topic: Paranormal Mafia - Round 17 - Game Over!  (Read 229331 times)

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Paranormal Mafia - Round 17 - Day 3 - Replacement found
« Reply #750 on: December 01, 2010, 02:17:22 pm »

Great, now I'm getting bandwagon'd without any reason whatsoever. Well, time to get desperate.

What if I say I'm an Agent Operative with an Assasin Bot and Stun Orb with me?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 01, 2010, 02:29:19 pm »

Dariush and MBP:
Name one reason for two people not familiar with each other have such similarities.

They're both perceptive and correct?
And everyone else who doesn't employ their line of thinking is dumb and wrong?

Also, how would you explain Karmina backuping Web when he was getting dangerously close to lynch?
Sorry Toast, but Kamina is weaselly since he almost got lynched back day 1. Right now all he does is align himself with any alpha dog he can find to protect his hide.

As for the zath thing, i re-read. I admit to have passed some good info, but i'll still keep vigilant.  Also, i havent got any feedback about you and Kamina relationship, and that's not boding well.

That was hypothetical, really, since you asked for a possibility.  Kamina is #2 on my scum list, and if it wasn't for Ottofar, he'd have my vote right now.

Argembarger:  Noted.

Ottofar:
Well, extend,
You're not paying attention at all.

Dariush:
Two OMGUSes right after each other was not the right way to begin defending yourself.
Once again - I've lost count of how many times I pointed out the logic behind my votes, which are not OMGUS in any way.
Seriously, it looks like people are simply ignoring my questions and statements.

(Ducks again) If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

You think Web and Kamina are teamed; great.  If they're dopp, who is the exterminator?

Zath:
Per request:
1. Ottofar:  He is not paying the damnedest bit of attention.  He's coming on long enough to not get force replaced, posting some half-relevant crap, and then vanishing again.
2. Kamina:  I think my case on him is well documented.  Ottofar is the only thing keeping my vote off him.

Amongst the rest, I'm still keeping an eye on Leafsnail and Dariush is doing a bad job with his defense.

PPE:  Dariush: Then that'd make things interesting.  Are either of your techs used, especially the assassin bot?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie thinks you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 01, 2010, 02:30:58 pm »

That... would be interesting. I don't know if it will save you from the noose, but if you are truthful I suggest using your bot before the end of the day to hit scum. I don't mean whoever you use it on whoever you are voting based on a couple of arguments, but one of the most generally scummy people out there, like Ottofar, who would have hanged today otherwise.

It may also help your claim if you tell people what Solifuge/Mish did for night actions D1/N1 & N2.

PPE: I've been Ninja'd by an appliance!
My soul has been freed by the King of the Mafia.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 01, 2010, 02:32:37 pm »

The bot is a night action-morning kill now, not a day action.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 01, 2010, 02:35:49 pm »

Crap. True. I find it embarrassing that I read several paranormals before this one started, and I keep making errors about the roles/rules regardless... Still, Dariush, action claim, please.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 01, 2010, 02:40:47 pm »

At N1 Mish discovered the role of JTF, who's pro-town. At N2 he indeed did nothing.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 01, 2010, 02:51:03 pm »

Also, both bot and orb are unused. It was a scanner which was used.

Zathras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: December 01, 2010, 02:55:18 pm »

At N1 Mish discovered the role of JTF, who's pro-town. At N2 he indeed did nothing. [...]Also, both bot and orb are unused. It was a scanner which was used.

...I'm confused. I find your claim persuasive, so I Unvote for now, but I'm not sure where that leaves us... Need to chew on this for a bit.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 01, 2010, 02:59:36 pm »

Great, now it leaves me... no, wait, I'm still outnumbered. Well, whatever, this is probably my last post for today. Everyone can think whatever he wants, but I'm still keeping my accusations of Web and Karmina (not that they matter much now).

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 01, 2010, 03:00:55 pm »

So, everyone else, before the day ends please state your top picks for the record. A thought or two next to each would be greatly appreciated.

Ottofar, Leafsnail, and Argembarger, in no particular order.

Leafsnail - No variation in suspicions, suspiciously silent whenever important stuff is being discussed, like Pandarsenic or *gasp* right now, tunneling on JTF and KaminaSquirtle since Day 1 for bullshit reasons.
Ottofar - Useless and unhelpful, even after repeated attempts to get him talking.
Argembarger - Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh he's giving me really scummy vibes. He FoSed Leafsnail and Ottofar without a reason but didn't vote Ottofar, who he said he suspected, he attacked JTF for stupid reasons which he gave up after people had corrected him, and I get the feeling he's trying to contribute without actually doing anything, like when he asked all those useless questions.

Also, both bot and orb are unused. It was a scanner which was used.

Then we still have an Exterminator out there. This is an interesting and unfortunate development.

I believe your claim. Unvote Dariush, Ottofar.

You should use your Assassin Bot as soon as possible, but using it on webadict or KaminaSquirtle is a mistake. So you should use it on Leafsnail.

Ideally, you should also use your Stun Orb as well. You are a giant target with all that unused tech.

...I'm confused. I find your claim persuasive, so I Unvote for now, but I'm not sure where that leaves us... Need to chew on this for a bit.

Make it quick. The deadline's coming up.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 01, 2010, 03:04:26 pm »

The Whiteboard
JanusTwoface: Leafsnail
KaminaSquirtle: Mysteriousbluepuppet, Ottofar, Dariush
Ottofar: JanusTwoface, Jim Groovester, Toaster
Dariush: Argembarger, KaminaSquirtle, webadict

Day ends ~5pm Pacific Today

@Web: It might go a bit over 5, but it really depends on how my schedule ends up around that time.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #761 on: December 01, 2010, 03:13:34 pm »

It is really unfortunate that Agent Operative is a perfect claim for Exterminator Operative.

Scanner reveals race and role, all you said was that JTF is pro-town. Why not be more specific in your reveal? What you claim about JTF could be important later on.
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: December 01, 2010, 03:18:13 pm »

And what if you're exterminator operative?  I doubt your claim.

Also, Kamina,
Dariush
Toaster or something

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 01, 2010, 03:27:30 pm »

Easy call there.

kamina is right there.  Zath and Mish\Dariush quite a bit behind.

Also, Where is Leafsnail ?
Also Also, you should do something else than coming then going without doing shit, You are digging your own grave .

Also, i wont object to an extend.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 01, 2010, 03:28:52 pm »

It is really unfortunate that Agent Operative is a perfect claim for Exterminator Operative.

You and Ottofar are both wrong, and I'll tell you why.

These tech choices were made by Solifuge. Scanner is an obvious choice to verify that the Agent is town, and Assassin Bot combined with the Agent's inspect is a perfect combination. Stun Orb for the hell of it.

The tech choices are not the ones an Exterminator Operative would make.

Both of yours insistence to not believe the claim pretty much confirms to me that both of you are scum.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 66