Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So...

Carefully pry what you can see out of the mine with minimal vibration while floating on hoverboards (barely any Materials gained, but safe)
Restart Mining, get Material. (Steady Material flow again, but cause the burrowers to start appearing)
Ignore Mine. (Explain in post, please)

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 91

Author Topic: Trapped. - (Returning?)  (Read 55325 times)

Grimith

• Bay Watcher
  • Terminator Founder
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - A Second Ship?
« Reply #840 on: January 08, 2011, 08:43:54 pm »

They don't really care about it, you guys could fly it to the station and call for help if you want. Would take a few days, though.

How many of us would it take to pilot the thing? Just one? I believe Gustave would have some experience with flying small craft. In that case, he could take it upon himself to, y'know, call for bigtime help to save the peaceful planet. After all, with the trader dead, Gustave's debt no longer exists. Might as well get this shit solved and GTFO so he can go murder someone more important to his plan for vengeance.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: January 08, 2011, 08:47:51 pm »

Its more of a medium sized ship than a small. 3 people at the most, if all 3 knew something about piloting. otherwise all of you should go.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: January 08, 2011, 08:53:14 pm »

well some one will need  to defend the dome. and we shouldn't leave until the wall gets fixed
It's FEF, not FEOF

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: January 08, 2011, 09:02:15 pm »

I intend to get the scientists to splice the muscles of that beast into mine, then implant the armor into my nerves so it will act as a second skin.

Grimith

• Bay Watcher
  • Terminator Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: January 08, 2011, 09:02:25 pm »

I don't suppose there would SOMEHOW be two NPCs living in this dome on this peaceful world who somehow have knowledge of space-faring and can help Gustave carry this baby to glory?

Worst-case, though, so what if we all go and the planet goes Das Kaput? We'd still be alive, and we (not me, really) sure as hell tried to save the day. The sooner the Imperium knows, the sooner they can maybe-possibly-somehow-probably-kinda-sorta-halfass attempt to deal with this.

...Unless they followed us into space, and we risked spreading the doomy doom to the rest of the galaxy.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: January 08, 2011, 09:04:03 pm »

and then there's the possibility that they decide the best solution is to kill everything on the planet including us
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: January 08, 2011, 09:04:20 pm »

I don't suppose there would SOMEHOW be two NPCs living in this dome on this peaceful world who somehow have knowledge of space-faring and can help Gustave carry this baby to glory?
*Points at the Peacekeepers' ship*

and then there's the possibility that they decide the best solution is to kill everything on the planet including us
Well, you have a working ship and arms. could become mercenaries at worst.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Starmantis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: January 08, 2011, 09:08:34 pm »

Name:Unknown, nicknamed squigly because of the 3 strange marks on his body
First Weapon choice: unidentified weapon, it appears to function not unlike a grenade launcher but it uses magnets instead of explosives to proppel the grenade
Bio/History:An unidentified piece of machinery that was found surveying a morgue and collecting bodies, it was put in a lab to be tested but was put in a cell after it resisted, they didnt want to destroy it because they were curious. after the monsters arrived it escaped its cell and began fighting against the monsters
Previous Job in the colony: Graverobber
Be The Lone Gun/Swordsman:N

Grimith

• Bay Watcher
  • Terminator Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: January 09, 2011, 12:55:55 pm »

Aklyon, I don't think the Peacekeepers (or their ship) lives in the dome, so I reckon the answer to my question is "no." I had hoped on not dealing with the Peacemakers because, well, because Gustave's a prick and doesn't want to put faith in people just because they arrived and dealt with the Trader... but, honestly, considering what that armoured beast did to the do--

Would Long Distance Special Ops be so kind as to inform the Homeworld and everyone else abroad about what's going on at this planet so, that way, Gustave can do something like plot how to kill doomy dooms with board games? Gustave shall query the Peacekeepers on this matter.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: January 09, 2011, 01:23:06 pm »

"I guess so. Would be safer than staying here, anyway. Sure you don't want us to stay and help? Shooting Trader is the first actual action we've had in like, months. Most of that was travellingtime between places, but still."
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: January 09, 2011, 01:26:04 pm »

They're in a game with Doom Things, and the first action they've seen after an extended period of time is the anticlimactic end of our only source of stuff?
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 09, 2011, 01:31:33 pm »

hey let them help I get the feeling we're gonna need people to keep an eye on the dome more often then before
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 09, 2011, 01:41:16 pm »

They're in a game with Doom Things, and the first action they've seen after an extended period of time is the anticlimactic end of our only source of stuff?
Long Distance SpecOps gets all the long distance stuff that takes more than a few days at FTL to get to. Most of their time is spent travelling to far away places, or taking the long way to someplace to trick who they're following. Most of the time they end up either too late and all the fightings over already or they get too bored to actually do what the came for.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 09, 2011, 01:44:02 pm »

I guess Griph's living the high life since he apparently left the thing.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 09, 2011, 01:49:14 pm »

I guess Griph's living the high life since he apparently left the thing.
No, he was in some other part dedicated to ground assault. He pretty much is, though. they didn't have much to do either.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 91