Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

So...

Carefully pry what you can see out of the mine with minimal vibration while floating on hoverboards (barely any Materials gained, but safe)
Restart Mining, get Material. (Steady Material flow again, but cause the burrowers to start appearing)
Ignore Mine. (Explain in post, please)

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 91

Author Topic: Trapped. - (Returning?)  (Read 55487 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Trapped. - Continuing!
« Reply #870 on: January 13, 2011, 04:25:32 pm »

The thing didn't actually move using its muscles, it just got blasted into motion by something and then constantly moved forward to keep its momentum up. It was pretty much an angry, roaring wall.
Yyou on the other hand, are now a very muscular, but currently immobile, wall/person with a sword.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: January 13, 2011, 05:10:18 pm »

I recommend giving him cyborg implants to boost his strenth
It's FEF, not FEOF

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: January 13, 2011, 05:33:17 pm »

Strap rockets on me and hook them up to my nerves as well. Then fine tune them so I can move like normal with some (and by some I mean a lot of) practice.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: January 13, 2011, 05:37:55 pm »

I recommend giving him cyborg implants to boost his strenth
That could work for his legs, but all he really needs is a push to get him moving and legs hopefully strong enough to not immediately break. Then he can just charge forward, smash through the monsters like an angry armored van on a crowded road, and, well, pretty much do the same thing as the beast, but with more intelligence and less giantness.

@rockets: too limited, unless you're planning on stretching your luck more by making micro-fusion rockets.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: January 13, 2011, 05:42:54 pm »

so he the juggernaut?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: January 13, 2011, 05:48:46 pm »

pretty much.
Team Currently consists of:
Heavy Armor Guy (Nodachi)
Very Lucky Guy (Griph)
Shiny Melee Guy (Harlon)
and two other defenders I can't think of three-word names for right now.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: January 13, 2011, 05:50:11 pm »

I'm still alive right? I forgot
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: January 13, 2011, 05:50:57 pm »

yes, you and Gustave (Grimith) are the other two.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: January 13, 2011, 05:56:51 pm »

I am perfectly fine with stretching my luck more. :D

Lillipad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: January 13, 2011, 05:59:36 pm »

I doubt the engineers and scientists would be dumb enough to go along with this plan of yours. You also can't move.
Quote from: BaerTaffy
If Adele covered Aerosmith, that would be my life right now.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: January 13, 2011, 05:59:45 pm »

rty275 I would seriously consider the cyborg legs idea since akylon hinted that there is a chance your legs will break if you start moving

also if you need to get moving you could always ask one of us to crash the trade ship into you  :P
It's FEF, not FEOF

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: January 13, 2011, 06:11:04 pm »

Hes not that heavy, you guys could push him all at once and make him tip over. :D

Also, you'd need to actually stay outside the gate to use the rockets, otherwise the farmers will be mad at you for blasting your rocketstuff all near their crops (You're currently imitating a rock outside your gate, and being ignored by the animals. Except the wolves, who peed on you because they thought you actually were a rock and needed to go really badly.)

The engineers hear your comment on luck streching and recommend a much crazier idea in the name of SCIENCE! "Mobile Armor Durability Testing" Do you agree to it? (not going to tell you what it is ahead of time :P)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: January 13, 2011, 06:12:46 pm »

mobile armor? *thinks of those weird things from gundam*
It's FEF, not FEOF

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: January 13, 2011, 06:13:40 pm »

Hells yes I agree to it!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: January 13, 2011, 06:21:16 pm »

mobile armor?
technobabble to cover up what they were actually thinking. (see strikethrough) :P

The engineers bring out a miniature version of a Ye Olde Space Rockete, and strap it to your back (or whichever side is facing upwards right now, but they're pretty sure its your back.)

(You now have a micro-space shuttle on your back. I haven't really looked up any other kinds of real spacecraft recently, so just assume its from NASA.)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 91