Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28

Author Topic: Kingmaker 4: Game over!  (Read 47715 times)

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Kingmaker 4: System error. [Day 1]
« Reply #75 on: February 15, 2011, 04:45:12 pm »

Now that advice time is over, Painiac, why are you pushing this lynch so hard? It's not your decision to make, and you're basically just standing over Native's shoulder and cackling for a lynch of Super - why? Give an actual reason you suspect him.

I'm not pushing anything. I stated my humble opinion. I'm waiting for Kingmaker claim, because it is very good idea. If nobody beside him will turn up, he is proven innocent, in fact.

And my reason for suspicion? I was reading Jim discussion with him, and I'm pretty much conviced. I was after SaintDraze, and his - probably - misspeak gave me suspicions that both of them are scumbuddies. I'm waiting for his clarification of that.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 15, 2011, 04:48:15 pm »

That's why I said that it CAN, not that it is always the best thing to do...

Also, what the hell is an "MCP"?

Right:

Native: What would you do if I were nightkilled tonight? Do you think you would be re-elected if I were not kingmaker?
Jim: What would you do if native was nightkilled tonight? Who are your scumpicks right now?
Joker:
You are a policeman, there are two men in front of you, each has a gun, one gun is loaded, you do not know which is loaded.
One man is a member of another Police force, you recognise him from your files.
The other man was recently released from jail, the trial was long and he was sentenced to death, but found innocent the day before his execution.

One man wants to kill you, the other wants to save you, you have a loaded gun, the two men are aiming at eachother, if you choose the wrong one, you will be shot.

Who do you shoot?

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 15, 2011, 04:51:21 pm »

Well, I forgot my questions.

Joker: What are your types? What tips can you suggest for inexperienced player like me?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 15, 2011, 04:52:46 pm »

That's why I said that it CAN, not that it is always the best thing to do...

Also, what the hell is an "MCP"?

Right:

Native: What would you do if I were nightkilled tonight? Do you think you would be re-elected if I were not kingmaker?
Jim: What would you do if native was nightkilled tonight? Who are your scumpicks right now?
Joker:
You are a policeman, there are two men in front of you, each has a gun, one gun is loaded, you do not know which is loaded.
One man is a member of another Police force, you recognise him from your files.
The other man was recently released from jail, the trial was long and he was sentenced to death, but found innocent the day before his execution.

One man wants to kill you, the other wants to save you, you have a loaded gun, the two men are aiming at eachother, if you choose the wrong one, you will be shot.

Who do you shoot?

MCP=Master Control Program. TRON joke.

I would probably look back in the forums to see who was most hateful towards you and question them. I actually don't know. I guess it would depend on the effectiveness of my scumhunting and the Kingmaker's feelings towards me.

Those are much better. Except for, uh, Jokerman's.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 15, 2011, 04:54:58 pm »

I probably wouldn't do anything beyond what I normally do.

You, still, unless nobody counter claims.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2011, 06:22:21 pm »

Joker: What are your types? What tips can you suggest for inexperienced player like me?

My type? I must say, I like calm, sensitive girls with a sense of humor and grace. Must like dogs, cooking, and long walks on the beach.

My advice was general; read over what I told Super and take it to heart.

Super: I would shoot the criminal. Duh.

What does this question accomplish?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2011, 06:25:00 pm »

Leaf: Do you think Native is townie?
...Why ask me that before he's posted?

Leaf

Why have you not posted? You make yourself seem very suspicious.
I was doing other things?  I don't see why being scum would make me post earlier in the day than usual.

Current Scumpicks:
1. Jim (OMGSUing, not hunting, attacking a single person, stopped posting when I pointed out all his mistakes.)
2. SaintDraze (Encouraging us not to try and hunt the scum and attempting to seem innocent while attacking)
3. Joker, Jake, Leaf and Pand (ALL LURKING!)
4. Everyone else.
I'd like to point out you have SIX out of eight possible people named on your scumlist.

It's odd how you consistently leave NativeForeigner, Painiac and Jack AT off your list, while also accusing an imaginary person called "Jake".  I guess he could be Jack AT, but it would be nice if you actually called him by his username.

Does ANYONE have anything against a Supercharazad lynch right the fuck now? If not, I will be more than glad to get one to the real D1 and put this nonsense to rest.
...In spite of Supercharazad's idiocy, this is scummy.  The question shouldn't be "Does anyone have objections?", it should be "Is he scum?".  Supercharazad is sadly very clearly the kingmaker, and therefore town.  I don't think anyone will counterclaim because I don't think anyone else would've picked Nativeforeigner as king, and his first few questions make it painfully obvious what his role is.

As for actual scum, I'd probably say NativeForeigner due to his populistic approach to being king.  Gut says that Painiac would be his partner due to their interactions.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2011, 06:35:14 pm »

It's odd how you consistently leave NativeForeigner, Painiac and Jack AT off your list, while also accusing an imaginary person called "Jake".  I guess he could be Jack AT, but it would be nice if you actually called him by his username.

I think he explained this by saying he didn't want to piss the king off and get himself executed because of it.

This makes me want to bang my head against the wall.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2011, 06:42:08 pm »

What's worse, town's probably saddled with this Kingmaker for the whole game.

Great.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 15, 2011, 06:50:59 pm »

Leaf: Do you think Native is townie?
...Why ask me that before he's posted?

Leaf

Why have you not posted? You make yourself seem very suspicious.
I was doing other things?  I don't see why being scum would make me post earlier in the day than usual.

Current Scumpicks:
1. Jim (OMGSUing, not hunting, attacking a single person, stopped posting when I pointed out all his mistakes.)
2. SaintDraze (Encouraging us not to try and hunt the scum and attempting to seem innocent while attacking)
3. Joker, Jake, Leaf and Pand (ALL LURKING!)
4. Everyone else.
I'd like to point out you have SIX out of eight possible people named on your scumlist.

Does ANYONE have anything against a Supercharazad lynch right the fuck now? If not, I will be more than glad to get one to the real D1 and put this nonsense to rest.
...In spite of Supercharazad's idiocy, this is scummy.  The question shouldn't be "Does anyone have objections?", it should be "Is he scum?".  Supercharazad is sadly very clearly the kingmaker, and therefore town.  I don't think anyone will counterclaim because I don't think anyone else would've picked Nativeforeigner as king, and his first few questions make it painfully obvious what his role is.

As for actual scum, I'd probably say NativeForeigner due to his populistic approach to being king.  Gut says that Painiac would be his partner due to their interactions.

You always try to write me off as scum, don't you Leafsnail? :P

No, I said that before I realized that he might be Kingmaker. Scum or not, town like that only helps the scum. But Pain's eagerness to get Super lynched was a little suspicious.

Question for you, Leaf: Why do you think he would the only one to pick me as king? Granted, I was surprised, but that's a rather bold statement.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 15, 2011, 06:52:58 pm »

... Joker, I know that my Engrish sucks greatly, and excuse me for not being native Englishspeaker.

Why you had disregarded my question? You think that you don't have to answer question to newbie? Because, you don't want to risk being scummy?

Joker. You are trying to help Supercharazad. You think then he is some newbie player. Then, why you suspecting him? If he is (and probably is) newbie, appearing scummy is quite normal for him. But you suspect him anyway. It doesn't make sense!

You are dodging also his question. I DON'T like that. It smells like scum.

And Leafsnail, I was asking you this:

Leafsnail, what are you thinking about SaintDraze?

Jack A T, care to explain why you are lurking?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 15, 2011, 06:54:59 pm »

I don't mind lynching him. Jim arguments sounds good to me.

Way to do absolutely nothing but piggyback off of Jim's arguments.

I chose the wrong person to give power to.

KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 15, 2011, 07:01:38 pm »

Well, unvote Supercharazad. After rereading, I think Jim has proved he is simply newbie. Well, I admit I should have to do my own research. Sorry for having exam tommorow.

Jack A T

• Bay Watcher
  • Mafia is What Players Make of It
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 15, 2011, 07:03:25 pm »

Whoa.  Game started during the school day...ugh.  School's over now, so...hi.  And seriously, the game just started.  Wait until...hmm...about 24 hours have gone by before accusing people of lurking.  Understand, Supercharazad?
Jack A T, you ever play Kingmaker before?
Only if BYOR 6.3's first day counts.
Jake: What would you do if I were lynched today?
...Jack.  Not Jake, Jack.  To answer your question: If you're maf, I'll celebrate.  Then I'll reread all your posts and all posts related to you more carefully, and look for evidence.

Oh, and by the way, day 1 start of day questions can be useful.  They can illustrate the beliefs of players, cause a reaction of the useful sort, and perhaps even lead to good discussion.

Joe A T- What do you think of these aggressive Programs?
...I think that aggressiveness can be useful on day 1 to gain info.  If you refer to the viruses, though...those are evil.

Jack A T, care to explain why you are lurking?
...There is this thing, you see, called school.  Seriously, let...maybe 24 hours pass before bringing out lurker accusations.  Work, school, and sleep all exist.

Supercharazad: Why so pushy so early on about lurkers?

I'll think of more questions soon.
Quote from: Pandarsenic, BYOR 6.3 deadchat
FUCK YOU JACK
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris, Witches' Coven 2 Elfchat
YOU TRAITOROUS SWINE.
Screw you, Jack.

Painiac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 15, 2011, 07:08:22 pm »

Well, okay, that's understandable.

Jack, what you would do, if you would be scum?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 28