Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 142

Author Topic: Free Game List  (Read 614013 times)

Reer123

• Escaped Lunatic
  • The Reer is Here >:D
    • View Profile
Re: Free Game List
« Reply #495 on: June 05, 2014, 10:50:30 am »

Was on the doc and Ace of Spades was there, went to download it and it costs €12 >:(... I think some of the games have went from free to not free since the start of the doc and some of the descriptions... a game that I am playing currently had a description that I wouldn't have even opened the link for...
~The Reer

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 05, 2014, 10:55:25 am »

Was on the doc and Ace of Spades was there, went to download it and it costs €12 >:(... I think some of the games have went from free to not free since the start of the doc and some of the descriptions... a game that I am playing currently had a description that I wouldn't have even opened the link for...
the old verison of ace of spades is now called build and shoot.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 08, 2014, 09:04:32 am »

It's not in the list, but it has been mentionned a few time on the board : Widelands
https://wl.widelands.org/

Widelands is an open source clone of Settlers 2, very similar gameplay, if you like that genre (and/or liked Settlers 2) it's a really good one.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 17, 2014, 08:25:18 pm »

the old verison of ace of spades is now called build and shoot.
Someone should rename that entry then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 18, 2014, 11:47:29 am »

EA is giving away free copies of Peggle on Origin.

GOG.com is giving away free copies of Magrunner: Dark Pulse for the next 24 hours.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 23, 2014, 11:35:52 am »

I noticed on freegamer that YSoccer has been released.
YSoccer is a recreation of some of the fantastic soccer games of old (Sensible Soccer, Kick Off etc..)? tough after playing it , it's definitively Sensible Soccer - inspired more than the other football games of the time
http://ysoccer.sourceforge.net/

If you are a retrogamer, this one is a real treat , as it's really well done in the same spirit of those old games (especially with the ball that do not stick magically to your feet) and does not forget to give you good controls , making it lots of fun.
edit : though there seem to be a lot of collision detection regarding tackles unfortunately that are making it less fun than it could be, and the AI is less good than in the old Sensible Soccer, as your teamate do not really try to go to the ball when you pass.

My first match got me taking a 4-0 by the AI (after understanding how to actually have me playing, as the first match i set up ended into being AI vs AI) despite my goalkeeper having done some fantastic job at avoiding me ending with 10 more goals :D
Looks like i'll have to train for a while
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 12:43:52 pm by Robsoie »

Arbinire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: June 24, 2014, 09:48:09 am »

GOG's doing a a promotion today with their flash sales with 4 flash-giveaways.  Right now it's Omerta: City of Gangsters

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 24, 2014, 10:35:23 am »

Right now it's Omerta: City of Gangsters
IWO7U4GTB4I4O7GY38OBHN5OUBRQVNMRGE

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 24, 2014, 11:22:20 am »

This thread isn't for sales. Free games only.

And can somebody translate what Imperial Guardsmen said? I was trying to, but it gave me a headache.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Arbinire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 24, 2014, 11:26:48 am »

This thread isn't for sales. Free games only.

And can somebody translate what Imperial Guardsmen said? I was trying to, but it gave me a headache.

GOG's doing a a promotion today with their flash sales with 4 flash-giveaways.  Right now it's Omerta: City of Gangsters

Bolded for emphasis.  They are giving away 4 games along with the flash sales today for free.  IE free games.  Just gotta keep your eyes open, there's 3 more coming.

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 24, 2014, 12:08:20 pm »

Now Still Life 2 is up for the next 2 hours.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 24, 2014, 04:57:24 pm »

Now it's Torchlight that is free on gog for the next 2 hours (it was made free for a short time several months ago)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 24, 2014, 05:30:48 pm »

Goddamn it, guess what game I already have? Oh well, whatever. It's a free game, does it really matter?

Bouchart

• Bay Watcher
  • [NO_WORK]
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 24, 2014, 05:46:14 pm »

If you already have a free copy of Torchlight, you can still claim this one and give it to someone at some later date.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: July 07, 2014, 09:05:59 pm »

For those that didn't noticed, a very, very, very awaited free game involving dwarves and fortresses just got released  at version 0.40.01 :
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=140013

:)
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 142