Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190183 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

(Not that I can see, no. Thanks, Serious.)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Loot Move along.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Hold my pose for as long as possible to 100% ensure I get credit for the victory.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

*facepalm* "Who're you trying to impress man?"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

'Accidently' trip up Pierre's legs with my staff.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile

Right, then, Up executioner

Make the frenchman look silly

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Cut his belt and make him drop his trousers *g*

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile

Where am I?   :(  I've been forgotten.  :'(

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

o.O I didn't exactly plan for PvP, but, uh, majority rules, I guess. Sorry Krath.

Spoiler: INITIATIVE (click to show/hide)

MALLEUS RAULAT

You attempt to blindside Pierre while he's posing. (6 vs 8) But he never even notices you miss as...

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

...you moonwalk a few steps with your eyes closed. (5) Unfortunately moonwalking won't be recognized as cool for another nine hundred or so years, so the rest of the party isn't impressed. But you are, and your opinion is the only one that matters at times like these.

MALAKAI RITT

(5 vs 1) You 'accidentally' place your staff in such a manner that he moonwalks into it, trips and lands on his back. Whoops. (Autofail) The only things to loot are the fleamen's ragged clothes, and you're about four times their size, so...

NAZARA

Seeing as Malakai's already taken care of the problem, you point and laugh. (4) You fail to hurt Pierre's feelings.

FRIAR GREENMOORE, MARCUS RAUST, & WYMAR SANE

Wymar rolls his eyes at Pierre and follows Marcus and Greenmoore as they head further into the woods, unaware that doing so has allowed the powers that be to split the party. The trees shift behind the three, blocking them from the view of the four still near the bridge with neither party aware of this. After walking a bit further, the small party runs into another traveller: a physician who has been lost in the woods for several days now, kept alive only by his skill with a knife and ability to tend his wounds with local herbs.

Daniel King is now in play.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

------

^^ I warned you about attacking Pierre, bro!!!! I told you dog!

...And on that note Pierre actually got a skill-up for his sixth total 8. Malleus got one for the same reason. Anyway, I want to try splitting the party for awhile, if it's too cumbersome/bothersome I can always have the eight of you meet up again.

FAKEEDIT: Don't ninja me asking about yourself when I'm writing you in. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 34 [In which the GM just goes with it]
« Reply #459 on: March 20, 2011, 01:26:13 am »

OH SNAP!  :o

Ok, thanks!  :D

"Woah! Dont sneak up on a man like that, bad for the nerves. Well, at least you lot seem better than the rest of the creatures walking around in this forest. May I ask if you mean me harm or are just fellow travellers looking to get out of this nasty place?"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 20, 2011, 01:29:00 am »

I get stuck with Nazara, (who my character hates) and pierre? (Who I just accidentally tripped)

This is going to be interesting.
---

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 20, 2011, 01:32:09 am »

Y'all are the three who decided to attack him while the other three went ahead, so don't blame me. *points at turn title* :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 20, 2011, 02:27:01 am »

You know, trying to screw us over by dividing us into two groups and making it seem normal by sending 5-6 at each isn't going to work, yer bloody wanker

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 20, 2011, 02:32:44 am »

lol, tbh I'm actually doing it for my benefit. If only one party is fighting at a given time I only have to do half the rolls. >:3

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

split the fleamans head and punch the french in the face with my steel gloves for stealin glory and keep going
well, try to catch up to the others
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 288