Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190189 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 43 [In which there are peaches, wine, and Frankenstein]
« Reply #675 on: March 31, 2011, 04:33:32 pm »

Ugh, slept like all day. Running turn now.

@Ahra: (3) Not much, just enough to know things aren't right here.
@Talarion: The ) is me forgetting I'd already closed the parentheses earlier. Whoops. :\ Also I'm now listing how your team and the gk is moving, just because I feel like it.

WOLVERINES

There was a general panic; only Marcus kept his cool. "This way!" he yelled, directing the team southeast and then east. Straight into the fence surrounding the graveyard. Well, crap. On the bright side, the monster following them wasn't as agile and had to skirt around the various crypts and tombstones.

(Wolverines = Green -> Southeast, East. The Groundskeeper = Red -> South, East.)

A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1
A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2 G2
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 F3 G3
A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4
A5 B5 C5 D5 E5 F5 G5
A6 B6 C6 D6 E6 F6 G6
A7 B7 C7 D7 E7 F7 G7

NIGHTCRAWLERS

NAZARA

You open the door and head outside. The backyard seems dedicated entirely to being a garden, from what you can see. In the distance you dimly hear a buzzing sound. There are probably bees nearby.

MALLEUS RAULAT

You head back out and towards the next door. The room it opens onto appears to be a small dining room, possibly for the servants of the mansion. The immediate area is uninteresting, but south of you is a table covered by a white cloth, with a chair positioned at either end. In the middle of the table is a small, unlit candelabra bearing three candles. There is also a small stove just past the table.

PIERRE & MALAKAI

After a brief contemplation on the courage of the human spirit, Pierre and Malakai split ways.

PIERRE Dé GRASSE

You open the door and investigate. It appears to be a bedroom for servants; there is a bed tucked away in the northwest corner of the room, and a large dresser is in the northeast corner. There is a table at the middle of the east point of the wall.

MALAKAI RITT

You turn around and head north. There are doors on each side of you, and pretty much nothing of interest in the hallway itself.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

---

Sorry the turn took so long, stupid-ass mspaint kept crashing on me for some reason so I had to redraw the map four frickin' times. >:( Because it was hard to see positions on it I've enlarged it. :D
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 44 [In which... no not the bees! argh!]
« Reply #676 on: March 31, 2011, 04:39:28 pm »

Well fuck. The thing can get us now next round. Our best best would be to... split up. Again.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: March 31, 2011, 04:47:47 pm »

Running North would be a good idea-we havn't seen if there's any entrance up there.

Anyone want to make a heroic sacrifice yet? *pushes Zako in front of group*
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: March 31, 2011, 04:53:37 pm »

Search the room for anything of interest.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: March 31, 2011, 05:33:40 pm »

Open Each door individually, frost spells ready for anything that jumps out. Check each doorway for traps before entering, if there's anything interesting then sweep for loot. Rinse and repeat.

PS. If it's something like a hapless citizen or a crying little girl then give it an incapacitating but non-lethal bash between the eyes with my staff.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: April 01, 2011, 12:43:15 am »

go into the right corridor.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 07:22:16 am by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: April 01, 2011, 01:22:01 am »

Seeing that he lead his group into a corner, and being the unofficial leader (or something) Marcus sees two options. Either die with the group, and be useless.. or use his skill from many years of fighting the Darkness to try and buy them some time. Hopefully, he can escape the beast using his agility and skill in movement after his team gets away. If he dies, well, it'd let the others escape at least. "You three, head north. I'll stay here and try to hold it off as long as I can." Draw my sword and Holy Water, stand as epicly as possible against the Groundskeeper. "I'll be your target, Minion of the Night. Come at me with all you have!" Make myself as big of a target as possible, by throwing my holy water at the Groundskeeper.

(Hopefully, my luck previously and presently will hold. Previous luck, LOTS OF SKILLS TO HELP! Yay! Present luck? Rolling high enough to survive and escape with the others.)
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: April 01, 2011, 01:56:43 am »

"Uhhh..shit"

Go south

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: April 01, 2011, 02:34:13 am »

Running North would be a good idea-we havn't seen if there's any entrance up there.

Don't sass the guy who is going to keep you alive.

Daniel nods and runs north. "When we get out of here, I'll patch you up. Friar, Wymar, try to blind it!"

If only I took the bow and arrows...

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: April 01, 2011, 02:37:07 am »

[/quote
PS. If it's something like a hapless citizen or a crying little girl then give it an incapacitating but non-lethal bash between the eyes with my staff.
We have got some valiant squishies here. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: April 01, 2011, 03:00:50 am »

It's your Lucky day, Mr Irony, it seems that Talarion has stupidly led Wolverines into a corner

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: April 01, 2011, 03:02:08 am »

And then, when the Frankenstein finally catches them, it'll tear off it's head revealing the fact...

THAT HE IS DRACULA!

And then he'll shout April Fools and remove his head yet again, revealing Frankenstein, who cuts you up.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: April 01, 2011, 03:20:20 am »

^ i'd lmao @ that.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: April 01, 2011, 03:52:53 am »

But then I'd dodge, and run. And escape alive, for I am the awesomest most experienced hunter ever to exist in such glorifying awesomeness! And I'm setting myself up for death, but hey, I'll go out with a bang.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 05:04:24 pm by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: April 01, 2011, 04:35:58 am »

Friar Greenmoore takes the time to flee North, pausing when out of the monsters range to shoot a fireball at it!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 288