Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 189290 times)

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 49 [In which stone dogs attack]
« Reply #765 on: April 08, 2011, 07:48:52 am »

go north
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: April 08, 2011, 08:02:35 am »

EDIT: If this doesn't work, I'm thinking of just bashing my way out of this goddamned graveyard with my mace.

You are going to bash the Groundkeeper with only 15 health?

Or bash EVERYTHING in the graveyard with 15 health?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: April 08, 2011, 08:04:38 am »

EDIT: If this doesn't work, I'm thinking of just bashing my way out of this goddamned graveyard with my mace.

You are going to bash the Groundkeeper with only 15 health?

Or bash EVERYTHING in the graveyard with 15 health?

I'll start on the rickety iron gate keeping us in. Pff.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: April 08, 2011, 08:42:14 am »

Yeah, all right, the keys are for the monster's shack; you'll find what you need to get out of the graveyard there. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: April 08, 2011, 08:47:58 am »

If the key somehow makes it to Malakai, grab it out of midair and put it in my pockets, THEN unlock the door with my rapier.

Nobody upstages Pierre.

Nobody.

ou want to steal the spotlight... for opening a door? You are a sad little man :P

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: April 08, 2011, 09:27:49 am »

If the key somehow makes it to Malakai, grab it out of midair and put it in my pockets, THEN unlock the door with my rapier.

Nobody upstages Pierre.

Nobody.

If this ever happens, you'll find a Claymore in your head and a tombstone that reads "Here lies Pierre, He ruined the Best throw in the universe, and died a Asshole"

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: April 08, 2011, 09:29:33 am »

"He died as he lived: as an attention whoring Frenchman"

hurhurhur

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: April 08, 2011, 11:46:55 am »

Yeah, all right, the keys are for the monster's shack; you'll find what you need to get out of the graveyard there. >.>

Well, I'm searching, I'll find it eventually.

Edited my turn to include looking for shack like objects, which I'm amazed no one has seen yet just by looking around.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: April 08, 2011, 02:44:24 pm »

"He died as he lived: as an attention whoring Frenchman"

hurhurhur

>:(
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: April 09, 2011, 01:51:46 am »

Unless I overlooked them, we're waiting on Zako and Talarion. Also, quick list of everyone's actions:

ahra - go north
dwarmin - search, move in an unspecified direction (>:3)
krath - intercept keys if possible, then open door
draignean - grab keys, open door
ze spy - throw keys, go south
darvi - nuke dogs
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: April 09, 2011, 03:15:03 am »

Regroup with the others in the north.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: April 09, 2011, 08:52:53 am »

Hmmm... we really should check out this building here, since the dogs seem to want to drive us away from it for some reason. But we can get to that later. TO THE SHACK!

Help search for the place where the groundskeeper came from. Try not to attract his attention.

We may need someone to pull him away from us. You up for some hard running Talarion?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: April 09, 2011, 04:15:04 pm »

Aw, come on, don't hate on the attention-whoring Frenchman. Pierre amuses me to no end; the lengths Krath will go to to upstage and anger his teammates is great. ^^

WOLVERINES

MARCUS & WYMAR

Wymar aimed a light spell northeast. (5 vs 1, -2 MP, Massive Success) The dog statues were blown away by the force and shattered! (Dogs lose 2 turns) They regroup with Greenmoore and Daniel.

GREENMOORE & DANIEL

Greenmoore and Daniel lead their allies north to a nearby building. It's made of brick and looks built rather haphazardly, with a massive door barring it. Daniel unlocks it with his keyring and everybody piles in, the physician locking the door behind them and Marcus barring it with a piece of wood. Inside the brick shack are four rooms, and the windowless walls are thick enough that it is impossible to hear what is going on outside. They are safe... for the moment.

(GK: ?. Wolverines: Green.)
A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1
A2 B2 C2 D2 E2 F2 G2
A3 B3 C3 D3 E3 F3 G3
A4 B4 C4 D4 E4 F4 G4
A5 B5 C5 D5 E5 F5 G5
A6 B6 C6 D6 E6 F6 G6
A7 B7 C7 D7 E7 F7 G7

NIGHTCRAWLERS

NAZARA

You throw the key and head south. (7) The key hits a painting a ricochet south; another jingle indicates it bounced east afterwards. You follow the hallway until you return to Malakai & Pierre.

MALLEUS RAULAT

You head north and encounter another fork. This is a big building. o.O

PIERRE & MALAKAI

(Initiative: 3 vs 6) Malakai hears a sound to his left and turns to catch a flying key. (6) He grabs it out of the air and unlocks the door to the north, and both of them head in, followed by Nazara who doesn't have anything better to do at the moment. (N: 8+2. PdG: 5. MR: 8.) Pierre goes right for the closet and finds a nice cloak to compliment his hat. It's a little dusty but it can be easily cleaned. (Pierre acquires: Fancy Cloak! It doesn't do anything.) Malakai opens one of the cabinets and finds a journal. He sits down on the bed to read it. Meanwhile, Nazara trusts her instincts and goes right for a painting, then rips it off the wall to reveal a switch! She throws it part of the floor falls away to reveal a staircase down. Malakai discovers this mansion belonged to the Berkeley family, whose lineage is closely tied with the lord of the castle. It's not specified what castle or lord, but he is sure there is a deep significance to the fact it's not stated. The other thing he discovers is that the Berkeleys were very interested in summoning demons, and that they had a secret laboratory in the basement.

The basement that Nazara just opened.

Spoiler: HP/MP (click to show/hide)

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

OK, some meta time. Draignean, your class has evolved! Choose one of these evolutions:

Adept Magician: You are exceptionally skilled at bending mana to your will. (Chance of spell effects increases to 50%)
Focused Magician: Your spells are unusually strong. (Damage Roll for spells increases by 1; a 4 becomes a 5, for example)
Runic Magician: You have studied magic enough that you can store spells beforehand and unleash them at will. (Can create magic runes at will; during combat, Malakai can use a rune as a free action)

Well, we made it to fifty turns. ^^ I figure now is a good time to get some feedback. I thought everyone might get bored with constant fighting so I threw in the graveyard/mansion to introduce a different kind of challenge, but I'm not sure it's going over too well. :-\ Anyway, if you have anything to say about any aspect of the game, please, let me know. Good or bad, what you like, what you hate. I can't change it for the better without knowing what everyone wants.

EDIT: Anybody observing who has experience running RTDs that wants to chime in advice is welcome to as well. I do want to try to improve this. You can tell I'm being serious because of the lack of ^^ or :3.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 04:18:21 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 50 [In which Nazara has a very good arm]
« Reply #778 on: April 09, 2011, 04:18:55 pm »

Too bad krath.

Also, go me!

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 50 [In which Nazara has a very good arm]
« Reply #779 on: April 09, 2011, 04:26:28 pm »

Too bad krath.

>:(

Begin heading towards the basement. With my fancy cloak and hat combo, nothing can stand in my way.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 288