Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190153 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

"Hello!
My name is Marcus Raust.
You killed me!

Prepare to die!"

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

Yes. >.> Serious told me of Marcus' new stats. They are... ridiculous, to say the least. I won't reveal any details, Serious may get annoyed at me.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Pfft.

I can take him.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cue the shitstorm of [1]'s

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile

You might be able to with help, Krath. But... someone will die. Marcus was insanely badass in life; Even more so in death. And he has a chainsaw. I mean what?
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

Then Pierre will just have to use his special ability!
Using his French charm to summon a group of mermaids and sirens to clobber you.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Btw, did anybody get a skill up with the recent shower of 8's?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

You might be able to with help, Krath. But... someone will die.
Cue vicious cycle, as Draignean's regenerating iceshadow spectre comes back to haunt us all.

Marcus was insanely badass in life; Even more so in death. And he has a chainsaw. I mean what?
Please no.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nah, he has a a sword.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

Btw, did anybody get a skill up with the recent shower of 8's?
You'll get a class evo in four more eights, Frenz will get a skill-up if he gets either three 8s in a turn or hits four more eights, and Malakai is three 8s from a skill-up.

Ho shi- I also see we're invoking the rule that boss forms of former party members have mysteriously enhanced stats.

Commence epic duel versus Marcus.
Not really, I just multiplied his HP & MP by 3 for being a boss-type, gave him some sweet gear including a boomerang, and an ability he has in common with the Heavy Armor that the Wolverines are fighting. There's a somewhat plot-related reason for Marcus's revival/new abilities, I accidentally let it slip to Talarion what it was but he promised not to tell. :3 Anyway I'm using some dice off-camera to determine what the bosses do each turn so if you're lucky you MIGHT not see some of their stronger abilities.

You might be able to with help, Krath. But... someone will die. Marcus was insanely badass in life; Even more so in death. And he has a chainsaw. I mean what?
I told you! I warned you bro! If you remember back when you sold the chainsaw I said there might be a chance to get another one... >:3

You might be able to with help, Krath. But... someone will die.
Cue vicious cycle, as Draignean's regenerating iceshadow spectre comes back to haunt us all.
Nah, if Malakai gets offed I'll randomize his boss-type. He wouldn't have the same abilities as the revived Marcus to keep it interesting. ^^ What will really be interesting is if Malleus or Pierre get killed. The Heavy Armor the Wolverines are fighting would have nothing on the defensive capabilities of a boss-type Malleus, and Pierre... we all know he'd become either an Incubus or a Vampire. :3

And speaking of Malakai... *pokes Mr. Draignean*
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

I told you! I warned you bro!

Damn, I can't wait to be a useless piece of shit all day and romance pirates.

I told you about them wenches, I warned you bro!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

To be fair Pierre does seem to be pretty good at that. :D Although when Tariq Al-Sayyid is introduced... Well, I fear for IronyOwl being the only female character for miles around. :-\ Whether or not Claire's still alive when he starts... I mean we all know how Taricus is...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile

The king of darkness in mortal form?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile

I was thinking more like & if you know what I mean. :(

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Nah, if Malakai gets offed I'll randomize his boss-type. He wouldn't have the same abilities as the revived Marcus to keep it interesting. ^^ What will really be interesting is if Malleus or Pierre get killed. The Heavy Armor the Wolverines are fighting would have nothing on the defensive capabilities of a boss-type Malleus, and Pierre... we all know he'd become either an Incubus or a Vampire. :3
Yeah, Malleus the boss would be... resilient, we'll call it.

Pierre the boss would just be funny, because he'd be so charismatic we'd be getting undead and demonic party members sent by Dracula because he considers him a more serious threat than us.

Whether or not Claire's still alive when he starts... I mean we all know how Taricus is...
To be fair, "alive" is a relative term in this case, and molesting a boss mid-combat is probably somewhat understandable.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 288