Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190131 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 101 (In which a gift is passed on)
« Reply #2250 on: June 21, 2011, 10:32:25 pm »

Man, this is still very, very difficult.

I guess I'll take Battle Raider L2 and Trophy Raider. Kraken Shot as a free action is going to be absolutely awesome.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: June 21, 2011, 10:52:46 pm »

All right. Still need quest reward request from you three (IO, Tal, G6). :P I'm going to go ahead and put those in your bio, then work on a turn getting everyone to the church.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: June 21, 2011, 10:53:58 pm »

Random artifact. Though, if I was smart I'd probably boost my mana to spam kraken shot more often.

Oh well.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: June 21, 2011, 11:41:03 pm »

NIGHTCRAWLERS

With their new ally Zathyran, Pierre, Claire, and Malleus advanced down the path. As they walked, the surroundings became more recognizable; in fact, this appeared to be the path the priest they had met was walking when they ran into him earlier. And he had spoke the truth; light was coming from up ahead, but it was fading. Night would fall soon, and that meant they had to get to some kind of shelter. The four of them picked up the pace, and as they neared the exit they heard familiar voices: Greenmoore, Weaver, and King.

EVERYONE

Jonas turned slightly as the three he had met earlier and a stranger came out of the cavern entrance. I was right... although their losses were less than I feared. He nodded to them and filled them in on the situation: there was a church up ahead where they could weather the night; no unholy creature could approach it. He lead the eight there, talking quietly and learning a little about them, past the remains of stone houses and pushed open the door... where they were greeted by a large, open, empty room. There was a confessional off to the side and, near the back, a pair of doors that presumably led to where the priests who tended to the church had slept.

More surprising was that there was an old woman in nun's clothing idly sweeping the aisles between the pews. She looked up at the sound of the door opening. "Ah, brother Weaver. It's quite good of you to come and see me again," she said, turning back to her work. "Sister Winstead," Jonas replied. "I didn't think you would still be here. This is brother Greenmoore, another of my order; sir Raulat, sent from the Vatican; Wymar, a traveling fortune teller; Pierre, a French mercenary; Daniel, a physician; Claire, a pirate; Frenz, a Slovakian nobleman; and Zathyran, a hunter of the undead and magician."

Sister Winstead ceased sweeping and leaned the broom against a pew. "I see. I think we have enough room for all of you to stay. Would you care to make a donation?" she asked, gesturing at the collection plate. Jonas looked at it, then went over and placed a bag of gold on it. "It is said this church is quite holy. Those who make a donation receive a blessing," he said over his shoulder to the party. He set his cross on the plate as well, waited a few seconds, then replaced it on his belt. (Jonas's Combat Cross becomes Weighted Combat Cross!)

(The donation plate acts as the merchant for this area. Simply put down a trade item and you'll get what you want; if it's an item and not an upgrade Sister Winstead will supply it.)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:08:19 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 102 (In which the groups are reunited)
« Reply #2254 on: June 22, 2011, 12:09:59 am »

Edited for later....
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:06:02 am by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: June 22, 2011, 01:03:46 am »

This is brother Greenmoore, another of my order; sir Raust, sent from the Vatican; Wymar, a traveling fortune teller; Pierre, a French mercenary; Daniel, a physician; Claire, a pirate; Frenz, a Slovakian nobleman; and Zathyran, a hunter of the undead and magician.

Correction: Sir Raulat.

Zathyran nods towards the nun. "I would offer what coin I had, if I had any. The only posessions of value I hold are the clothes on my back, my precious Magic Tome of Electricity, and my Mentors Sword..." He paused for a second. "And my Ritual Knife, and an old Tome I no longer have any need for. Would they be acceptable as an offering to the church?" He posed the question, pushing his hood off his head.

Serious, didn't I request my upgraded subweapon for my quest reward?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:08:11 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: June 22, 2011, 01:07:56 am »

Damn it. :P You people all had to use MR as your initials. Correcting.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: June 22, 2011, 01:09:17 am »

Damn it. :P You people all had to use MR as your initials. Correcting.

*points out that Ahra copied my char sheet :(...* Also, I edited my above post with actions
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: June 22, 2011, 01:11:24 am »

I'm sorry for this Krath but... no wait actually I'm not.

Kill the parasite living on Krath's head.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: June 22, 2011, 01:11:43 am »

I'm pretty sure your magic book lightning is now mystic book lightning. ??? And yeah he did but Draigean's character was also MR. Now I just need to kill Ahra off and I'll be free. FREE!!!

@Ninja Darvi: That parasite's your fault, you bought it for him. xp

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: June 22, 2011, 01:15:26 am »

I'm pretty sure your magic book lightning is now mystic book lightning. ??? And yeah he did but Draigean's character was also MR. Now I just need to kill Ahra off and I'll be free. FREE!!!

@Ninja Darvi: That parasite's your fault, you bought it for him. xp

It is, but earlier you asked for my quest reward ??? And good luck trying to kill of Ahra. He's a beastly tank. And now he has a healer backing him up.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: June 22, 2011, 01:17:37 am »

Ah, OK, nevermind then. Sometimes I confuzzle myself. And then I'm either like  :-\, ???, :(, or ::). And sometimes like :-X.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: June 22, 2011, 01:20:09 am »

Just curious, but will my offerings of knife and book be rejected or accepted? ... Oh boy I could doubleTRIPLE-upgrade my book (counting my earlier upgrade) If they're both accepted. As seperate donations.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: June 22, 2011, 01:25:41 am »

^^; You mean your fire book? You only have the two after all. Upgrading a subweapon is just an upgrade, not a new one. As for the knife, are you sure you want to get rid of it? Piercing's pretty good against living things kind of like acid rounds something to yellow and mellow those creatures "thank you, I'll take this then" but if you want to get rid of it I suppose that'll work. And remember subweapons only have three levels: the II block and the III block. In this same style all weapons can only get two upgrades applied to them, not counting ones they start with; for example Raust's sword can still be upgraded twice but Pierre's starting rapier only has one upgrade left it can get.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 01:27:29 am by SeriousConcentrate »

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: June 22, 2011, 01:29:23 am »

So I can upgrade my book once but my sword not at all? Did I get that right?
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 288