Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 288

Author Topic: CvRTD: End Of The Line  (Read 190179 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 116 (Sword of the Berserk)
« Reply #2865 on: August 01, 2011, 02:02:06 am »

Unleash another three-bolt barrage at the horde.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
CvRTD: Turn 117 (Australian Weapon+French Mercenary=Dead Transylvanians)
« Reply #2866 on: August 01, 2011, 04:06:06 am »

...And refunding Dwarmin 2 HP because I just now saw his note when I was collecting actions for the post. I also need to give Talarion back 1 HP for the same reason. ^^;

Quote from: Malleus Raulat / Ahra: 70 (3)
kill whatever zombie that gets close to Greenmoore
Quote from: Wymar Sane / Darvi: 62 (1)
Shit, let's be untouchable. Dualcast away!
Quote from: Pierre Dé Grasse / Krath: 90 (5)
EPIC BOOMERANG TOSS! GO!
Quote from: Friar Greenmoore / Dwarmin: 17 (1)
Friar Greenmoore defends himself and eats a ration!
Quote from: Daniel King / Zako: 33+10 (1)
Save Greenmoore and heal him!
Quote from: Claire Rosara / Irony Owl: 31 (3)
Realizing her cutlass' effectiveness and her pistol's lack of such, Claire continued hewing with just her sword.
Quote from: Frenz Grende / Grimmjow6th: 15 (4)
Take out whip, sesshomaru that shit up. (spin in circles, turning the zombies around him into fine kibbles&bits.)
Quote from: Zathyran Firsankh / Talarion: 23 (5)
Unleash another three-bolt barrage at the horde.

Quote from: Zombie Horde / SeriousConcentrate: 19
I hate heroes. (Greenmoore, Wymar, Malleus)

Pierre drew the boomerang and tossed it from hand to hand for a moment. Throwing weapons were his forte, and this one seemed like it was magically enchanted to either hit every enemy he threw it at or miss completely. He pulled his arm back in preparation; he was either about to do the most awesome thing ever or fail ridiculously hard. (-4 MP. 5 vs 6-2. 1d6x100+1d6x100; 1,000 damage) The boomerang flew out at neck height and the battlefield immediately became the most gory storm ever as rotting heads rained down. With seemingly no sign of stopping, the weapon continually circled the party, slashing through each zombie as it rose from the ground. After a full minute, it returned to Pierre's hand, and he put it away while running a finger across the brim of his hat with his free hand.

Everyone just kinda... stopped what they were doing except for Daniel and Greenmoore. Greenmoore hadn't been paying attention at all, too busy getting his final ration out and eating it. (3 HP restored) Daniel, too, was working on patching him up. (2+4+20%=7 HP healed) Most of the party just looked at Pierre like :\. He didn't care at all! He was so obviously pleased with himself he was actually almost sparkling. Claire toed one of the zombies, wondering if it had any loot, but there was no place for it to keep any. Malleus and Wymar decided to turn back towards the castle; the man in front of it was still reading calmly, as if he hadn't noticed the fight at all.

Wymar, being savvy to the whims of fate, informed everyone else now was a good time to make some final preparations before advancing, such as drinking potions, search for supplies, and so on.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Sort of a puzzle fight. ^^; I may include more in the future, I dunno yet. I'll have to think of some good ones. This was partially to try the idea out.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: CvRTD: Turn 117 (Australian Weapon+French Mercenary=Dead Transylvanians)
« Reply #2867 on: August 01, 2011, 04:14:49 am »

... wat.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: August 01, 2011, 04:16:26 am »

Aaaaaand Pierre does it again.

Search for... supplies. Food, stake-like branches, anything. There's bound to be something useful a stone's throw from a haunted mansion, right? Right?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: August 01, 2011, 04:24:29 am »

Upgrade my skill to -2 damage taken.

"Impressive work..." Zathyran raises an eyebrow, absently holding the now-bandaged wound on his shoulder. The lightning died down and dissapeared as he calmed down, his cloak embracing him in it's shadow. He cast his eyes around, his feet aimlessly wandering a short distance away from the party, making sure to not stray.

Search for any healing items or useful things around.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: August 01, 2011, 05:17:58 am »

"Don't feel bad guys. It must be magically enchanted to hit EVERYTHING. There was no skill involved in it at all. However, my healing arts are quite different. Hold still."

Heal Zathyran again then search for supplies.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: August 01, 2011, 08:13:50 am »

"Well, I've some grisly work to do. There may be a little power left in these creatures..."

Use final Heart on Zathryn
Start mining for zombie hearts!

Edit: I think you forgot to apply my damage reduction SC last round. I should be at 20/20
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 08:22:07 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: August 01, 2011, 08:30:45 am »

Hmm... no yay or nay for future puzzle-type battles? (It's part of my initiative to make movement matter more, since manipulating the environment/enemy would require it. Even in a puzzle battle you could still power through it like you almost did here, but figuring out the trick would make it easier. ^^)

Edit: 6+2 Refund=8+3 Ration=11+7 Daniel= 18. I didn't forget. >:[
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 08:32:33 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: August 01, 2011, 08:57:14 am »

grab whatever useful thing there is and rest
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: August 01, 2011, 09:02:27 am »

Puzzle fights are interesting. I approve.

Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: August 01, 2011, 10:23:20 am »

Puzzle fights are interesting. I approve.
seconded.
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: August 01, 2011, 11:01:27 am »

Approval for puzzle fights. They make everything more interesting. Make sure to give us multiple options for each one though.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: August 01, 2011, 11:04:09 am »

I can try. ^^ I'll admit this one was rather Pierre-centric but I would've allowed Talarion, Darvi, or Dwarmin (well, anyone actually, but the three mages are the next best choice after Pierre's rather obvious subweapon) to OHKO the entire horde if they had thought of a way to do it. The only one that really comes to mind though is Dwarmin having Greenmoore set the entire battlefield save for where everyone's standing on fire. :\

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: August 01, 2011, 12:22:01 pm »

You have yet to implement debuffs yet as well. Hopefully not too many enemies will have the ability to do those, since only I can get rid of them.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: August 01, 2011, 12:24:20 pm »

Guess what? >:3
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 288