Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 179667 times)

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
Re: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Day 1, 15/15
« Reply #225 on: March 09, 2011, 12:21:51 pm »

Bayer:

One more question- at what point in the game did you receive that message?

(IE the "Org is a Jester" message)

Missed that.

I spoke up about it as soon as I received it. That was when I said "NEW WAY THE GAME GOT CRAZY" or whatever it is that I said.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 09, 2011, 12:29:41 pm »

Votes:
SirBayer - 5 - Zrk2 Darvi Mr.Person Org Book
Darvi - 0
Leafsnail - 0
Ottofar - 1 - Argembarger
Argembarger - 0
Zrk2 - 3 - Leafsnail Ottofar IronyOwl
lordnincompoop - 0
Book - 0
Jack A T - 0
Org - 2 - NativeForeigner Toaster
Jokerman-EXE - 0
Toaster - 0
IronyOwl - 0
NativeForeigner - 0
Mr.Person - 3 - SirBayer JokermanEXE Jack_A_T

1 request for extension registered of the necessary 3. If more occur in my absence, they still take effect.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 09, 2011, 01:10:30 pm »

When was the last time Mr. Person or Darvi or Ottofar or Leafsnail posted? It's been a day or two, hasn't it? At least for Mr. Person, I'm sure. Could you prod those folks?

We're lynching without a fair portion of our constituency. If they really mean to lynch me, that's great, but I'd at least like to see them come back into the thread.
Dude, you don't want to be messing around with imperial assloads.  The conversion rate to horseloads is atrocious.
Rules are for suckers.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 09, 2011, 01:18:52 pm »

I already prodded Mr.Person, Jokerman, and Wubadict. Far as I could see, most of the others posted yesterday.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 09, 2011, 01:51:47 pm »

OH COME ON

My vote is on Mr.Person, and unless he comes back there's not much I can say unless someone has a question for me.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 09, 2011, 01:54:10 pm »

Wuba isn't even in the game. Or did I miss something?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: March 09, 2011, 02:00:41 pm »

Wuba isn't even in the game. Or did I miss something?

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii blame LurkerTracker. <_<

Srsly though, mah bad, I'm kinda tired right now.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 09, 2011, 02:51:20 pm »

I had stuff today. Was meaning to post, but yeah.
I'm going to a sports camp over the weekend. Expect only PFP's then.

Extend, I should be able to post tomorrow.

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 09, 2011, 03:04:34 pm »

So, er. My arguments against Mr. Person don't count? For anything? Or any of the other discussion I've made? Nothing I've said about people other than Org counts for anything?
You mean this scathing attack? The one that went "Can you find a post in which I accused you of anything[...]? Can you find me a post in which I even mentioned you?"  Yeah, it's pretty useless, yes.

Extension requests here!
Nah. It's either going to be you or Org, and we can do that without wasting more time. Oppose Extension.

When was the last time Mr. Person or Darvi or Ottofar or Leafsnail posted? It's been a day or two, hasn't it? At least for Mr. Person, I'm sure. Could you prod those folks?
That's what the tracker is for. Pay attention. At the time, everyone but Person was present. He has been prodded.

We're lynching without a fair portion of our constituency. If they really mean to lynch me, that's great, but I'd at least like to see them come back into the thread.
Your problem is not that we're missing "a fair portion of our constituency" (we're not, just Person), but that we're lynching YOU. Take it like a man and walk to the gallows without shitting your pants, please.

Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 09, 2011, 03:10:36 pm »

Joe, why not extend? Your intended vote target isn't on the line for the lynch.

And you certainly seemed to enjoy buddying me.

So, er. My arguments against Mr. Person don't count? For anything? Or any of the other discussion I've made? Nothing I've said about people other than Org counts for anything?
You mean this scathing attack? The one that went "Can you find a post in which I accused you of anything[...]? Can you find me a post in which I even mentioned you?"  Yeah, it's pretty useless, yes.

Extension requests here!
Nah. It's either going to be you or Org, and we can do that without wasting more time. Oppose Extension.

That's what the tracker is for. Pay attention. At the time, everyone but Person was present. He has been prodded.

Your problem is not that we're missing "a fair portion of our constituency" (we're not, just Person), but that we're lynching YOU. Take it like a man and walk to the gallows without shitting your pants, please.

And suddenly you're hyper aggressive and rude. What did I do to you?

Would you like to lynch me? I'm alright with that. Waste our time, scumbucket. Go for it.

The tracker was days old. Hardly helpful at this point.

I calmed down for this game, Book. Dunno if you remember how I used to play; presumably that's what you're going off of. But I took Vector's advice and calmed right on down.

I can get mad, if you'd like. It's mighty tempting.
Rules are for suckers.

Book

• Bay Watcher
  • The Situation being: you ain't confoosed, yo!
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 09, 2011, 03:16:50 pm »

And suddenly you're hyper aggressive and rude. What did I do to you?
Would you like to lynch me? I'm alright with that. Waste our time, scumbucket. Go for it.
The tracker was days old. Hardly helpful at this point.
I calmed down for this game, Book. Dunno if you remember how I used to play; presumably that's what you're going off of. But I took Vector's advice and calmed right on down.
I can get mad, if you'd like. It's mighty tempting.

Fair enough. Rudeness was not intended. I find I fall into a derisive tone whenever I see cowardice. Like "Oh noes! I'm gonna hang! Extend please! I played good!"... But yeah, sorry about that.

You hanging I think is fine and useful, yes, and I prefer things moving forward rather than rehashing the same points. But I'm OK either way.

And the tracker is not even 24 hours old right now so cut that "days old" shit.
Daykill Book is the new Vengekill Pandarsenic.
The ability to travel through time and space is insignificant next to the power of flavor.

"G.T.L. baby: Gym, Tanning, Laundry." -- The Situation

webadict is, by far, the coolest person ever. There is no way I could ever be cooler than webadict.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 09, 2011, 03:17:42 pm »

Interesting development. Book gets mad, and SirBayer tries to fight then inevitable. This thread is still going nowhere fast.

SirBayer, Why do you insist on defending Org? It isn't benefitting anyone.
Org, how has your herpaderpadoopleing worked out? What do you know about the supposed 'I'm a jester' PM.
Book, would you like another votecount?
Jokerman, why did you decide to jump in to defend Org
Others, what is your opinion of the SirBayer/Org issue?

Perhaps you could provide an argument not to lynch you? Or would you rather just bitch about us not listening. Give a good argument that doesn't revolve around 'I got a PM, and Orgs a jester and blah blah we've heard that one before.'
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

SirBayer

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Riflepenguin
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 09, 2011, 03:20:49 pm »

That last bit, by the by, is addressing the "scathing," attack. Suppose I should've gone after someone else, but hey. What's done is done.

It is - what. Huh. That's much sooner than I realized.

Cowardice wasn't intended. If you're going to get something out of my lynch, Book, get it. I don't know if you're the scum or if Mr. Person is the scum - it's hard to tell without him here - but I wanted to know my powers. Make this worth it, please.

SirBayer, Why do you insist on defending Org? It isn't benefitting anyone.

Do you read? Do you see a defense going on right now? Did you miss my apology for defending at the beginning? Do you even care?
Quote from: Zrk2

Perhaps you could provide an argument not to lynch you? Or would you rather just bitch about us not listening. Give a good argument that doesn't revolve around 'I got a PM, and Orgs a jester and blah blah we've heard that one before.'

Meh. If I do provide an argument, you'll call it defending myself. If I complain about you not listening, you'll continue not to listen. There have been a lot of things happening and you've managed to ignore them all, and I'm not even sure what kind of a tell that is.

This thread is only going nowhere fast in your mind, Zrk. You're managing to ignore everything. Not even sure how.
Rules are for suckers.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 09, 2011, 03:34:06 pm »

Well, I asked for it, so go ahead and defend away!

Your more recent posts sounded more like 'My original reasons were wrong, but he's a jester, so leave him alone.' meaning you were still defending him, but for different reasons, leading to the conclusion that you are a scum changing tactics in his defense, or a townie to stubborn to move on, either of which is bad.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 09, 2011, 03:38:59 pm »

How do you get defense from "He's a jester, don't lynch him?"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 74