Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 74

Author Topic: Why Would You Do That?: A Mafia Misadventure: Game Over, nobody wins >:I  (Read 178952 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

Also, all our fucking hopes rest on Jokerman now. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Uh, what? Why's that?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Uh, what? Why's that?
I'm a fucking survivor. With fucking Org, that makes 7 players. If three of those fuckers are scum, this is LYLO; you have to lynch scum or lose.

Jim and Leaf I'm pretty fucking sure are scum. Otto's almost assuredly fucking scum as well. Native apparently doesn't fucking care. Org is still fucking lurking, probably because he doesn't think he can fucking win and is Org.

That leaves fucking you and Jack, pretty fucking much. If you and he both vote fucking Otto, we can lynch him and probably last another fucking day. If not, I get fucking lynched instead, scum NK one townie and win.

All on you, man.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

Well fuck you then, fucking Ottofar.
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

All on you, man.

Let's see if you're really a survivor.

I'll make you a deal. If you vote Jokerman-EXE, I'll vote Jokerman-EXE.

Because it's downright moronic to think that Jokerman-EXE didn't lift a fucking finger the whole goddamn day and that he could still be town.

I could really go for a Jokerman-EXE lynch right now. What say you?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh shit, it's fucking lylo. I didn't even fucking realize. I quit.

Oppose shorten and fucking extend.

Fucking Ottofar: Are you aware that this is probably fucking LYLO? If fucking so, why don't you feel like doing any fucking thing?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

All on you, man.

Because it's downright moronic to think that Jokerman-EXE didn't lift a fucking finger the whole goddamn day and that he could still be town.

Are you fucking retarded? I've been fucking busy; I said as much in the thread. And then I come back and attempt to have some fucking action, and you're going to say that's a fucking reason to lynch me? Fuck you, fucker.
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Are you a fucking encephalitic dipshit who's place on the short bus was given to somebody who didn't deserve it due to some clerical error?

Because, newsflash, people have been saying it's lylo for a while now.

Why do you only come out to lift a fucking finger when the day's about to end, you fucking goddamn piece of shit moron who's clearly got nothing going on up there but's managed to convince everybody otherwise.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Are you fucking retarded? I've been fucking busy; I said as much in the thread. And then I come back and attempt to have some fucking action, and you're going to say that's a fucking reason to lynch me? Fuck you, fucker.

Three weeks is a long time to be busy. You don't have an excuse.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

No fucking reasoning.  No fucking sense.  Just a fucking vote on a lurker because a confirmed non townie (more to the point, a player who is guaranteed to be anti-town in intentions whether he's telling the truth or not, and who's opinions should be taken about as seriously as Org's) told you to.  I fucking quit.

Fucking Ottofar: Are you aware that this is probably fucking LYLO? If fucking so, why don't you feel like doing any fucking thing?
Huh.  Spend all day doing nothing, then fucking come in later and ask for an extension in order to further depress activity save your scumbuddy try to choose the right person to lynch, apparently.

I love how your line of reasoning makes no sense at all from a town perspective ("I was fine with lynching someone I didn't think was scum before, but now I realise it's lylo, I have to extend the day without providing anything that will help catch mafia!") and plenty of sense from a scum perspective ("I was fine with my buddy die before, but now I realise it's lylo, I know I can incriminate myself as much as I like as long as I get one last mislynch!").

Seriously, Ottofar's done nothing good, but everything about the way people are attacking him screams "SCUM MISLYNCH".

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile

Three weeks is a long time to be busy. You don't have an excuse.

I work at least 30 hours a week and take a full 17-credit, 5-class courseload, fuckwad. So fuck you, don't tell me I don't have an excuse. Three weeks is nothing at all in terms of being fucking busy. If it's that big a goddam deal to you then I'll just fucking quit.
BLARG IM DED

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you a fucking encephalitic dipshit who's place on the short bus was given to somebody who didn't deserve it due to some clerical error?

Because, newsflash, people have been saying it's lylo for a while now.

Why do you only come out to lift a fucking finger when the day's about to end, you fucking goddamn piece of shit moron who's clearly got nothing going on up there but's managed to convince everybody otherwise.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

Have you seen my level of fucking activity? I haven't been reading every little fucking thing.

No fucking reasoning.  No fucking sense.  Just a fucking vote on a lurker because a confirmed non townie (more to the point, a player who is guaranteed to be anti-town in intentions whether he's telling the truth or not, and who's opinions should be taken about as seriously as Org's) told you to.  I fucking quit.

Huh.  Spend all day doing nothing, then fucking come in later and ask for an extension in order to further depress activity save your scumbuddy try to choose the right person to lynch, apparently.

I love how your line of reasoning makes no sense at all from a town perspective ("I was fine with lynching someone I didn't think was scum before, but now I realise it's lylo, I have to extend the day without providing anything that will help catch mafia!") and plenty of sense from a scum perspective ("I was fine with my buddy die before, but now I realise it's lylo, I know I can incriminate myself as much as I like as long as I get one last mislynch!").

Seriously, Ottofar's done nothing good, but everything about the way people are attacking him screams "SCUM MISLYNCH".

Leafsnail: Seriously? I was fine with a fucking Irony lynch because I thought he might just be scum. I asked for a fucking extension because I need to fucking look at things a little fucking closer than I have been. More so now that I'm aware that it's LYLO. I'd also like to fucking point out that my vote has been on Ottofar since the fucking beginning, ya asswipe.

I quit.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

Have you seen my level of fucking activity? I haven't been reading every little fucking thing.

YES.

I HAVE.

I have been watching your godawful fucking activity for three weeks now.

You'd think I'd be used to it by now. And I am.

But it's still not fucking excusable at all.

I work at least 30 hours a week and take a full 17-credit, 5-class courseload, fuckwad. So fuck you, don't tell me I don't have an excuse. Three weeks is nothing at all in terms of being fucking busy. If it's that big a goddam deal to you then I'll just fucking quit.

I don't give a shit about your schedule. I only care if you're playing.

You're not. I don't really give a flying fuck why.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

All on you, man.

More moronic than thinking the guys trying to hurry through the fucking lynch aren't? More moronic than thinking he wouldn't hop on this juicy fucking bandwagon to get himself some cred for the fucking tomorrow that's obviously going to happen? More moronic than thinking he's more scum than the other fucking guy who won't lift a finger, other than to fucking OMGUS?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YES.

I HAVE.

I have been watching your godawful fucking activity for three weeks now.

You'd think I'd be used to it by now. And I am.

But it's still not fucking excusable at all.

When did I once say it was fucking excusable?

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile

Day is ending.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile

More moronic than thinking the guys trying to hurry through the fucking lynch aren't? More moronic than thinking he wouldn't hop on this juicy fucking bandwagon to get himself some cred for the fucking tomorrow that's obviously going to happen? More moronic than thinking he's more scum than the other fucking guy who won't lift a finger, other than to fucking OMGUS?

But we expect better from Jokerman-EXE because he is not Ottofar.

But, no, it's cool. It's good that in the face of pretty obvious evidence you're making up reasons not to vote him.

Yeah, I didn't think you were a survivor.

When did I once say it was fucking excusable?

Gah, now you're just trying to piss me off.

And succeeding.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 74